Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2494

Thread: Bored Meisters.

  1. #2311  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,679
    Friday afternoon is here

    We even have a bit of blue sky too
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #2312  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,385
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #2313  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    Friday afternoon is here

    We even have a bit of blue sky too
    Apart from ten minutes of sunshine at about 2 o'clock it's been grey and gloomy all day here.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #2314  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Morning.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #2315  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Very bright today,it's showing up all the dust.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #2316  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,562
    Helloooooo
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #2317  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    My daughter's taken control of the telly;we've had to sit through two episodes of 'Incredibly Overweight Brides'.

    Or whatever it's called.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #2318  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,679
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    My daughter's taken control of the telly;we've had to sit through two episodes of 'Incredibly Overweight Brides'.

    Or whatever it's called.
    Morning
    I've had control for an hour. Now Mr Shiny is up, he has put on Discovery channel. I don't know what the programme is but there are some Americans bashing cars into each other..
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #2319  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,385
    Dropping a porcelain mug while scrubbing your own tea stains off it isn't a very good idea in itself.. Dropping it on your feet where the blood veins meet, well.. Thats the reason why I refuse to use glassware at home

    RIP Mug A replacement shall have to be made asap
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #2320  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,679
    Quote Originally Posted by -MatchaLatte- View Post
    Dropping a porcelain mug while scrubbing your own tea stains off it isn't a very good idea in itself.. Dropping it on your feet where the blood veins meet, well.. Thats the reason why I refuse to use glassware at home

    RIP Mug A replacement shall have to be made asap
    So sorry to hear about your mug loss.
    My own favourite mug broke a while ago and I've yet to replace it.
    I'm currently using a Hunger Games mug that our daughter got a few christmasses ago.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #2321  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,385
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    So sorry to hear about your mug loss.
    My own favourite mug broke a while ago and I've yet to replace it.
    I'm currently using a Hunger Games mug that our daughter got a few christmasses ago.
    The mug I use corresponds to my beverage choice, that one was for 'strong' teas, mug itself wasn't my favourite though..
    I've got a very decent collection of mugs that I refuse to use for fear of such domestic accidents, think I'll just use the plain white ones in future (easier to replace)

    Off to the supermarket soon, for a mug, and a beverage of choice to 'christen it'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #2322  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    So sorry to hear about your mug loss.
    My own favourite mug broke a while ago and I've yet to replace it.
    I'm currently using a Hunger Games mug that our daughter got a few christmasses ago.
    Mr kas broke my favourite mug;it was a gift from a friend who passed away.
    I was not amused.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #2323  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    Morning
    I've had control for an hour. Now Mr Shiny is up, he has put on Discovery channel. I don't know what the programme is but there are some Americans bashing cars into each other..
    The 'Overweight Brides' thing is still on but she's gone upstairs now so I can change channels.

    Although,the hideousness of some of the wedding dresses is oddly compelling...............
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #2324  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,679
    I just pulled out the washing machine and the fridge to clean behind them.
    It was not a pleasant experience.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #2325  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    I just pulled out the washing machine and the fridge to clean behind them.
    It was not a pleasant experience.
    I can't move our washing machine,I think one of the tiles underneath it is slightly uneven.

    That's my excuse anyway.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #2326  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,385
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    Mr kas broke my favourite mug;it was a gift from a friend who passed away.
    I was not amused.
    Poor mug..


    Decided against a new mug. For now, I shall pick the ugliest one out of my stash and start using that. Stainless steel ones might be an idea for the future
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #2327  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,385
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    The 'Overweight Brides' thing is still on but she's gone upstairs now so I can change channels.

    Although,the hideousness of some of the wedding dresses is oddly compelling...............
    Why, did the 'gowns' look more like an Egyptian mummy costume or something more appropriate for the beach, or even worse, tablecloths/curtains?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #2328  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,385
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    I just pulled out the washing machine and the fridge to clean behind them.
    It was not a pleasant experience.


    I can imagine a host of creepy crawlies having made their home in that cavity, or nasty stains from past food/drink spills
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #2329  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by -MatchaLatte- View Post
    Why, did the 'gowns' look more like an Egyptian mummy costume or something more appropriate for the beach, or even worse, tablecloths/curtains?
    They looked liked sequinned marquees.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #2330  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by -MatchaLatte- View Post


    I can imagine a host of creepy crawlies having made their home in that cavity, or nasty stains from past food/drink spills
    We always find a couple of crispy spiders whenever we move the cooker.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #2331  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,385
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    They looked liked sequinned marquees.
    Oh, stage costume then.. That's beyond belief, I can't imagine anyone actually wanting to get married in those...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #2332  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,385
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    We always find a couple of crispy spiders whenever we move the cooker.
    Crispy spiders?! It sounds disgusting yet intriguing , not that it would ever be my snack of choice though.. Maybe you should save 'em up for 'I'm a Celeb' kind of games/tasks...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #2333  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,679
    The worst thing about behind the fridge and washing machine wasn't so much any insects or spiders, but the feel of cobwebs brushing against my hand. *shudders
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #2334  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,385
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    The worst thing about behind the fridge and washing machine wasn't so much any insects or spiders, but the feel of cobwebs brushing against my hand. *shudders
    True, dont like that feeling
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #2335  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    The worst thing about behind the fridge and washing machine wasn't so much any insects or spiders, but the feel of cobwebs brushing against my hand. *shudders
    Strangely enough we never find any cobwebs,just dog hair,crumbs and the aforementioned arachnids.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #2336  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Quote Originally Posted by -MatchaLatte- View Post
    Oh, stage costume then.. That's beyond belief, I can't imagine anyone actually wanting to get married in those...
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to do the whole wedding thing.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #2337  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Good moaning.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #2338  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,679
    Morning all.

    match day
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #2339  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,300
    Tearful Timmy Sherwood's on the telly box this morning.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #2340  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,562
    Heigh-Ho, all!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •