Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: (FAO Mods) General requests in here-approve/merge/delete threads-start polls. 3.0

LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by S_7 View Post
    Can we have a thread for Star Wars the Last Jedi with spoilers?
    Approved, nanu nanu.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by grenny158 View Post
    Hi Jannno .. Have you heard anything back from Louise in customer services? I have heard nothing further since I replied to her email on the 8th December.

Sorry to keep bugging you with this.
    She hasn't received a reply from you. I wonder if there is an issue with emails - you did send me one a couple of Wednesdays ago that I didn't get. They are waiting for a reply from you in response to their last suggestion last week and to let them know what you are still seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    She hasn't received a reply from you. I wonder if there is an issue with emails - you did send me one a couple of Wednesdays ago that I didn't get. They are waiting for a reply from you in response to their last suggestion last week and to let them know what you are still seeing.
    Hi Jannno .. I tried everything they suggested and sent them an email stating as much .. I also sent it to you .. please can you forward onto them if they did not get it.

In short, I tried to renew my subscription on 4 different devices .. my iMac, my iPad, my wife's windows based laptop, and my PA's windows based PC. All of them returned the same Error 500 message. On my iMac and iPad, i deleted my cache, rebooted (several times), deleted history .. I have basically tried everything and have actually given up hope of renewing on my current account. Considered opening a brand new account but then surely I would have to have a separate email account to do that? If so, I am not willing to go to that length so renew, so essentially, I have pretty much given up on it now.

I posted the following (below) earlier... can somebody please advise why Jannno felt the need to delete it.

The excuse given was "Name calling and insulting all and sundry." Wow!

So lets see...

Was it a silly mistake or was deleting my post just some petty cyber bullying in an effort to maintain only daft responses in threads?

Please advise. Cheers.

Last edited by Jannno; Yesterday at 23:54.

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe-El View Post
    I posted the following (below) earlier... can somebody please advise why Jannno felt the need to delete it.

The excuse given was "Name calling and insulting all and sundry." Wow!

So lets see...

Was it a silly mistake or was deleting my post just some petty cyber bullying in an effort to maintain only daft responses in threads?

Please advise. Cheers.

It was none of those things. The delete reason I gave might have been a little flippant but the amount of inappropriate terminology about named individuals in there was not OK. Re-posting it all or putting down the moderation doesn't make us undo the deletion. You're welcome to make your point about Gerrard's management again as long as it doesn't have lurid slurs about the private lives of named people - true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    It was none of those things. The delete reason I gave might have been a little flippant but the amount of inappropriate terminology about named individuals in there was not OK. Re-posting it all or putting down the moderation doesn't make us undo the deletion. You're welcome to make your point about Gerrard's management again as long as it doesn't have lurid slurs about the private lives of named people - true or not.
    I have to admit I'm extremely disappointed Janno, you mentioned your response was perhaps flippant, I'd say it was false and irresponsible.

Can I be honest or will this just be deleted and me banned? 'Name calling and insulting all and sundry' is quite an accusation, backing the same up with the term 'lurid slurs' is simple mud-slinging and embarrassing. You should take your role more seriously.

I would accept that referring to Adam Johnson as a nonce prior to him being sentenced for the crime would be questionable. However... https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...-Middlesbrough

I'd be careful not to label anyone's actions as perceivably racist but I cannot (and would not) repeat the words for which he was investigated for as they rightly would cause massive offence and disgust all. Do I personally think Terry is racist... no, especially not when I've seen him out (many years ago) in London's Aura with Shaun Wright Phillips and Darius Vassell. Was the term he used right. You tell me. Not going to mention the Vanessa Perroncel affair.

Ashley Young... https://deadspin.com/329102/ashley-y...ell-as-he-does... nuff said

As for Capello's insanity... "I remember the World Cup in South Africa and Fabio and his coaches were watching Italy play and they were jumping up and cheering when Italy scored. He's there as England manager! I didn't think it was right." Wayne Rooney

As a mod you're meant to prevent cyber-bullying, not enjoy then excuse the use of it. Cheers