Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: (FAO Mods) General requests in here-approve/merge/delete threads-start polls. 3.0

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    why close the Harvey Weinstein thread?
    It was closed because posters had become more interested in provoking and insulting other posters, than discussing the subject itself.

I'll reopen it in a bit...but if it starts again I'll be forced to infract, rather than delete/edit.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

There is a midweek thread for this week if needed

Quote Originally Posted by grenny158 View Post
    It could be, Jannno - to be honest, I cannot remember which of my cards was used for LFC subs .. but surely the club would send some kind of notification before cutting you off, or send a courtesy email after not receiving payment to say if subs are not paid by such and such date you risk losing your membership? I have received absolutely nothing, not even an advice from my bank / credit cards that a debit order / subscription did not go through .. or anything from the club saying my membership has been cancelled. Nothing at all .. just posting away happily one moment, dead to the forums the next.
    Am still not allowed to post in EST .. nor have I received any notification whatsoever - not from LFC, my bank or credit card either - that a sub did not go through.

Liverpool Football Club could certainly learn A LOT about how to treat paying customers .. absolute garbage service from the club. No need to wonder why we are so far the likes of Man United on the commercial side .. Liverpool do not give a **** about customers, that much is clear.

Mod Edit - No you don't, really.
    Last edited by kickthetyres; Yesterday at 14:11.

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by grenny158 View Post
    Am still not allowed to post in EST .. nor have I received any notification whatsoever - not from LFC, my bank or credit card either - that a sub did not go through.

Liverpool Football Club could certainly learn A LOT about how to treat paying customers .. absolute garbage service from the club. No need to wonder why we are so far the likes of Man United on the commercial side .. Liverpool do not give a **** about customers, that much is clear.

Mod Edit - No you don't, really.
    Have you contacted Customer Services grenny?

Quote Originally Posted by kickthetyres View Post
    Have you contacted Customer Services grenny?
    Nope, not yet KTK - will send them an email now.

EDIT - sent a query at 15h30 (Uk time)
    Last edited by grenny158; Yesterday at 15:32.