Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 540 of 687

Thread: (FAO Mods) General requests in here-approve/merge/delete threads-start polls. 3.0

  1. #511  
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,218
    Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    done now.
    Cheers.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #512  
    MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    38,173
    Started a pre season match thread for today? I know there is that pre season sticky thread, but still think each match needs a thread. If some players gets injured or something happens, how many pages to flick through to find out? Or if a certain player shines. No worries if it won't be approved, just thought I'd ask.
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #513  
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    541
    started a new thread today titled "the silence is deafening" any news when it will be up please ?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #514  
    kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    22,413
    Quote Originally Posted by redbid71 View Post
    started a new thread today titled "the silence is deafening" any news when it will be up please ?
    The subject is covered in other threads, the point can be made in one of those. Doesnt need a new thread, sorry.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #515  
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by kickthetyres View Post
    The subject is covered in other threads, the point can be made in one of those. Doesnt need a new thread, sorry.
    ok thank you
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #516  
    MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    38,173
    Hey there...I started a new match thread for the Wigan game.
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #517  
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    29,080
    Quote Originally Posted by angelYNWA View Post
    Is it possible to add Snowflake to my Pinko Liberal tag please?
    any hope?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #518  
    kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    22,413
    Quote Originally Posted by angelYNWA View Post
    any hope?
    Can't do this myself angel, think Jannno has the power. Why do you want that adding as a matter of interest?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #519  
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    29,080
    Quote Originally Posted by kickthetyres View Post
    Can't do this myself angel, think Jannno has the power. Why do you want that adding as a matter of interest?
    No worries, thanks for the answer. well I already have Pinko Liberal, which was from when I was called that many moons ago in some forgotten OT thread, and was called a snowflake the other day and thought it would go nicely to my title.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #520  
    MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    38,173
    Palace match thread done...
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #521  
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    53,759
    Time for a new twitter thread when anyone has the chance?

    Cheers.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #522  
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    53,759
    This message has been deleted by LordJamieOfCarragher.
    Reason
    Have a night off with the bickering you two, or I'll give you both a week off, thanks.
    Thanks for the interjection. It needed it. It could have gone on all night. It become the very definition of bickering over something stupid.

    That's not a joke or a dig but a genuine thanks.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #523  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,720
    The squad thread in FD is approaching 100 pages so I put in a new one for you lads to approve.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #524  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,720
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck33 View Post
    The squad thread in FD is approaching 100 pages so I put in a new one for you lads to approve.
    Anybody home?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #525  
    GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    22,964
    ok. not at 100 yet.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #526  
    MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    38,173
    Leicester match thread is made.
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #527  
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    26,393
    Is thread moderation on in the off topic section? Just tried to post a new thread in there and I don't know if I've made a mistake or actually thread moderation is on? Ta.
    YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #528  
    LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    87,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenpressing View Post
    Is thread moderation on in the off topic section? Just tried to post a new thread in there and I don't know if I've made a mistake or actually thread moderation is on? Ta.
    Yes it's on, your thread has now been approved.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #529  
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    26,393
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJamieOfCarragher View Post
    Yes it's on, your thread has now been approved.
    Cheers!
    YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #530  
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    20,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenpressing View Post
    Is thread moderation on in the off topic section? Just tried to post a new thread in there and I don't know if I've made a mistake or actually thread moderation is on? Ta.
    Far as I'm aware it is on constantly in off topic as it is the non-paying footy section, not known it be any other way
    People will believe what they want to believe
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #531  
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    20,130
    Mods - is the Karius thread perma closed or is it just a cooling off period?!? I know it is one of the worst "crossover" threads ie as much talk about 'the other' keeper as the one whose name is oft carried in vain in the title, and it's mostly hot air with one side saying what the other side thinks and claims (but doesn't), and vice versa, but apart from going round in circles like any other thread there's no serious friction..........

    (or even an explanation for the closure, if it's for going round in circles then close the Keita, VVD and a number of other threads for consistency)
    People will believe what they want to believe
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #532  
    GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    22,964
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknessIsCalling View Post
    Mods - is the Karius thread perma closed or is it just a cooling off period?!? I know it is one of the worst "crossover" threads ie as much talk about 'the other' keeper as the one whose name is oft carried in vain in the title, and it's mostly hot air with one side saying what the other side thinks and claims (but doesn't), and vice versa, but apart from going round in circles like any other thread there's no serious friction..........

    (or even an explanation for the closure, if it's for going round in circles then close the Keita, VVD and a number of other threads for consistency)
    The Mignolet thread is closed too.

    Just vehicles for petty bickering and point scoring.

    If someone wants to start a new goalkeeper thread "Battle for number 1" or something like that, it will get approved.

    No point having separate threads discussing exactly the same rubbish...errr...I mean subject.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #533  
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    88
    I've posted 2 questions asking the same thing regarding memberships....could you cancel one of them please as i didn't know where first question went lol...i realise now its with yourselves for approval
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #534  
    LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    87,500
    Quote Originally Posted by davey83 View Post
    I've posted 2 questions asking the same thing regarding memberships....could you cancel one of them please as i didn't know where first question went lol...i realise now its with yourselves for approval
    Now approved
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #535  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,564
    I've put in a replacement gear-grinding thread for OffTopic... as 'What Grinds Your Gears' has gone over 100 pages.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #536  
    LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    87,500
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    I've put in a replacement gear-grinding thread for OffTopic... as 'What Grinds Your Gears' has gone over 100 pages.
    Done
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #537  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,564
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJamieOfCarragher View Post
    Done
    Thanks for the extra-speedy service.

    1 Minute!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #538  
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    20,130
    Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    The Mignolet thread is closed too.

    Just vehicles for petty bickering and point scoring.

    If someone wants to start a new goalkeeper thread "Battle for number 1" or something like that, it will get approved.

    No point having separate threads discussing exactly the same rubbish...errr...I mean subject.
    Awaiting approval m'lud

    (noticed the Mignolet thread went south also, but couldn't be bothered to edit my post)
    People will believe what they want to believe
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #539  
    MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    38,173
    Audi Cup thread started. Is that cool guys?
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #540  
    LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    87,500
    Quote Originally Posted by MacFoley'1975 View Post
    Audi Cup thread started. Is that cool guys?
    Is the Hertha game an Audi Cup game?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •