Notices
Closed Thread

Thread: Fao grottonred

1. #1 Default Fao grottonred 
    Why are you constantly attacking my posts I make an observation then state a reasonable opinion without using bad language or anything against the rules and you jump on me. Why?

This is a serious question because I don't want to be banned simply because a mod doesn't personally like me.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Koppler View Post
    Why are you constantly attacking my posts I make an observation then state a reasonable opinion without using bad language or anything against the rules and you jump on me. Why?

This is a serious question because I don't want to be banned simply because a mod doesn't personally like me.
    Like or dislike has nothing to do with it.

If I feel you are trolling or on a wind up, then I act accordingly.

I wasn't even a mod the last time you changed your name to get around a permaban...
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    Like or dislike has nothing to do with it.

If I feel you are trolling or on a wind up, then I act accordingly.

I wasn't even a mod the last time you changed your name to get around a permaban...
    Whatever previous circumstances happened is irrelevant because it was 3 years ago and if you're holding hatred against me for that long then I want this to be out there right now that I am avoiding you personally and so that other mods are aware of any potential bias. Thank you for your time please close this thread.

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Koppler View Post
    Whatever previous circumstances happened is irrelevant because it was 3 years ago and if you're holding hatred against me for that long then I want this to be out there right now that I am avoiding you personally and so that other mods are aware of any potential bias. Thank you for your time please close this thread.
    I think I'll leave it open thanks.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.