Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

Quote Originally Posted by Campos View Post
    I've noticed that the club are now opening up some sales for 'Local Members'.

Disgraceful really. I get that the club want local fans there but why should my membership fee give me less right to buy tickets than somebody who possibly knows somebody with a Liverpool post code?

So much wrong with it.
    A lot worse going on. Tickets going straight to Thomas Cook so they can sell them as packages for people from overseas. All about maximising the people coming who will buy the most **** from the club shop. Doesn’t matter if the atmosphere is terrible, as long as people are spending money the owners are happy, never mind the happiness of fans who have been going for years.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by S_7 View Post
    A lot worse going on. Tickets going straight to Thomas Cook so they can sell them as packages for people from overseas. All about maximising the people coming who will buy the most **** from the club shop. Doesn’t matter if the atmosphere is terrible, as long as people are spending money the owners are happy, never mind the happiness of fans who have been going for years.
    Spot on.

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by pablored1962 View Post
    Is there still a "waiting list" for season tickets? I remember reading something last year that the club were actively trying to reduce it by removing fans who no longer want one or are deceased etc.
    Yes we still have a massive waiting list this is why we need the Anny Rd redeveloping this will help

Redpatel73 is offline Armchair supporter
    Hi I am after official away tickets to Bournemouth & brighton I am an official club member who joined at the start of this season is there any one who can help with tickets, I will be happy to pay ticket prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Redpatel73 View Post
    Hi I am after official away tickets to Bournemouth & brighton I am an official club member who joined at the start of this season is there any one who can help with tickets, I will be happy to pay ticket prices.
    If you haven’t been to any away games for the past few years you don’t have a chance to “officially” buy any. You need to have been to about 6/7 away games last season to go a game like that, to go to 6/7 away games last season, you will of had to go to about 15 away games the season before, and so on.

If you haven’t been to any away games for the past few years you don’t have a chance to “officially” buy any. You need to have been to about 6/7 away games last season to go a game like that, to go to 6/7 away games last season, you will of had to go to about 15 away games the season before, and so on.
    Bournemouth is 19 aways.....ie every one from last season. Brighton sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by seasonedtraveller View Post
    Bournemouth is 19 aways.....ie every one from last season. Brighton sold out.
    Thought it might have been one of the lesser ones with it being so far away.

No ...small allocation.always been 19 aways for bournemouth

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    We sell out every away allocation

Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    We sell out every away allocation
    I know that, I mean don’t some of the away games require less away games attended last season in order to attend? Not all of them you need 19 away games to go to do you?

Redpatel73 is offline Armchair supporter
    What I am looking for is to buy officially any away game tickets that season ticket holders not attending, if anyone can help I would be grateful, would like to start attending away matches as well as home games

Tickets available still for WBA next week for fan card holders.

First ones I have managed to get as a fan card holder ... just not really sure how I get in now!!! Is the fan card my ticket or do I have to collect a paper ticket from the ticket office?