Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

1. #1 Default Match Tickets and How to Get Them 
    Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    This is a thread for users to request advice on obtaining match tickets. It will be kept as a sticky at the top of the Forum for ease of reference. No sarcasm/unhelpful quips or 'wit' please.

Regular match-goers can help others here, but only within the rules of the club's policy on ticketing. Do not use this thread to ask for or advise others on illegal ticket sites, individuals or schemes of any kind. The only advice we can allow is in line with official regulations given by the club. We will ban instantly anyone using the official site to give out information on 'unofficial' sources of tickets.

Hope this thread provides a useful service to our supporters
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Copy of DannyMc9's original request:

DannyMc9
    DannyMc9 is online now Kopite

Match Tickets and How to Get Them Today,11:32

this is slightly off topic, but im going to buy a teen membership for my younger brother for Xmas , and when i click on the teen membership package it takes me to the store, but when i'm in the store there is the following options:
    Full membership, Light Membership, 4-11 membership and little liver membership, not one option for the teen one, can anyone shed any light on what i can do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    Copy of DannyMc9's original request:
    DannyMc9
    DannyMc9 is online now Kopite

Match Tickets and How to Get Them – Today,11:32

this is slightly off topic, but im going to buy a teen membership for my younger brother for Xmas , and when i click on the teen membership package it takes me to the store, but when i'm in the store there is the following options:
    Full membership, Light Membership, 4-11 membership and little liver membership, not one option for the teen one, can anyone shed any light on what i can do?

Go here and 3 one down is Teen Red
    (Recommended for ages 12-16 Years)

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/membership/junior

EDIT: my apologize see where links up to page he mentioned once clicked buy as gift.
    It could work if he clicks Join now instead and create new account possibly but unsure.

Last edited by GrottonRed; 21-12-16 at 17:47. Reason: If you have nothing useful and civil to add, then don't bother posting.

anyone else struggling for swansea tickets

Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    anyone else struggling for swansea tickets
    Bob Bradley.

Quick Question: When you have enrolled in the Auto Cup Scheme, but can't go to a fixture, can you "sell" it back to the club? I assume not, but just wondering if a "ticket exchange" exists for cup games, like it does league games.

nick0303 is offline Armchair supporter
    who can help to get tickets?

you are not allowed to discuss selling tickets on this forum. the only advice we can give is the official advice on the ticket page. people are not allowed to sell tickets on. there are however other fan websites that do arrange tickets for face value, for example if someone cannot make a game. do not buy off of touts as you'll find many are fakes . they sell more fakes than the real thing these days

COredsLFC720 is offline Armchair supporter
    Everyone,
    My brother and I have planned a trip to see the Merseyside Derby on 1.4.17, as we've been Liverpool fans out whole lives. We are in need of tickets however, and have been searching online etc. as we did not get the hospitality tickets in time. My question is what is the best way to get tickets since the game is already sold out. (Removed by mod) Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by kickthetyres; 13-1-17 at 17:02. Reason: Request for resales or members cards removed

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    COredslfc720, we cannot permit requests for reselling or passing on of members cards (the hard tickets you refer to) on this site im afraid. We can only permit enquiries that reference authorised LFC sources.

Lukideluxe is offline Armchair supporter
    Hi!

I am an Austrian who wants to visit England's greatest stadiums and at the end of this month there is the perfect opportunity to see a lot of them. The absolute highlight would of course be experiencing "You'll never walk alone!" at Anfield against Chelsea!
    Now I looked if I can get tickets and it looks like it is sold out http://www.liverpoolfc.com/community...ng-information
    In the Link it says something about an additional general sale. Do I still get a chance of buying official tickets? If no, is there a possibility to buy tickets from people who decide, they can't go after all? Worst case scenario: I have to go there and buy a ticket from a guy standing in front of the stadium on the match day for an insane amount of money. How much do you think that would be?
    You see I absolutely want to go see the match, how can I still get tickets?

Luki

Quote Originally Posted by Lukideluxe View Post
    Hi!

I am an Austrian who wants to visit England's greatest stadiums and at the end of this month there is the perfect opportunity to see a lot of them. The absolute highlight would of course be experiencing "You'll never walk alone!" at Anfield against Chelsea!
    Now I looked if I can get tickets and it looks like it is sold out http://www.liverpoolfc.com/community...ng-information
    In the Link it says something about an additional general sale. Do I still get a chance of buying official tickets? If no, is there a possibility to buy tickets from people who decide, they can't go after all? Worst case scenario: I have to go there and buy a ticket from a guy standing in front of the stadium on the match day for an insane amount of money. How much do you think that would be?
    You see I absolutely want to go see the match, how can I still get tickets?

Luki
    Luki,

The page you have linked to is for the sale of tickets for disabled fans, is this specifically the category of ticket you are looking for? Bear in mind this is a top of the table clash and legally sourced tickets are going to be almost impossible to come by. Otherwise, if you look here..http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability and scroll down to Chelsea you will see that there are still a few hospitality tickets available in the Upper Anfield Road stand.

Please do not ask for exchange tickets from other fans in this forum, the site rules do not allow this and any further requests or replies will be deleted by the moderators. A Google search for other fan sites may be of benefit. Coming all this way to stand outside the ground in the hope of scooping tickets is not advisable either; many hopeful fans have been ripped off into buying forged paper tickets or members cards in this manner. But, thats entirely up to you.

kopqueen46 is offline Armchair supporter
    All,

Really need your help. My nephew and my great-nephew are heading over to Anfield for the Burnley game. Flights and hotel accommodation are booked, only thing missing are tickets. I had gone through a "reputable" ticket agent but when I went to confirm he said he didn't have any tickets left but would put my name on a cancellation list. I can't risk waiting just in case so would appreciate if you could let me know where else I can get tickets.

Many thanks in advance
    YNWA. JFT96

Quote Originally Posted by kopqueen46 View Post
    All,

Really need your help. My nephew and my great-nephew are heading over to Anfield for the Burnley game. Flights and hotel accommodation are booked, only thing missing are tickets. I had gone through a "reputable" ticket agent but when I went to confirm he said he didn't have any tickets left but would put my name on a cancellation list. I can't risk waiting just in case so would appreciate if you could let me know where else I can get tickets.

Many thanks in advance
    YNWA. JFT96
    I believe hospitality tickets are still available, via the LFC website...

https://bookings.liverpoolfc.com/eve...396.1456997955

But one think to take into consideration...I believe the game date could be subject to change, if we get to the Quarter Final Stage of the FA Cup.

kopqueen46 is offline Armchair supporter
    Thanks for that Jag1980. Don't really want to go down the route of hospitality.

Quote Originally Posted by kopqueen46 View Post
    Thanks for that Jag1980. Don't really want to go down the route of hospitality.
    Keep an eye on the ticket exchange and you might lucky - especial if the game is switched to a midweek game, if we progress to the Quarter Final Stage of the FA Cup.

Last edited by GrottonRed; 23-1-17 at 22:24. Reason: off topic

HeyPresto25 is offline Armchair supporter
    Hi I'm looking to get tickets to the Burnley game it says they are sold out on the website hardly ?

Is there any other way to get them ?

RawRose is offline Armchair supporter
    Try hospitality. Think it's so,d out all ready. Fancy paying 200 per person ?

MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyRed View Post
    Try hospitality. Think it's so,d out all ready. Fancy paying 200 per person ?
    Try hospital. It is free too....
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975

DunnyStyle is offline Armchair supporter
    What would give me the best chance of getting tickets fairly regularly?

Is it being a member or a fan card holder for example?

I have tried tons of times to get tickets when they go on general sale but have never been successful.

Any advice appreciated.

I live an 'L' postcode - does that make any difference?

Thanks

D

Quote Originally Posted by DunnyStyle View Post
    What would give me the best chance of getting tickets fairly regularly?

Is it being a member or a fan card holder for example?

I have tried tons of times to get tickets when they go on general sale but have never been successful.

Any advice appreciated.

I live an 'L' postcode - does that make any difference?

Thanks

D
    Get a membership, and go into the sales, start buying tickets to any games, then next season, as you will have previous attendance from this season, you will get first(ish) dibs on tickets for more games........and so on and so forth every season.

Touvalus is offline Armchair supporter
    Hi there. I would like to go and see Liverpool play at a Home game and it's not something I've done before.

Have I got a hope in hell of doing seeing any of the games below?

4th March - Arsenal
    "Match Ticket : Additional Members Sale - Members with 4+ Premier League home games from Season 2015/16
    Buy online from 8.15am Thursday 16 February"
    "Local General Sale - Buy online from 8.15am Friday 24 February"

12th March - Burnley

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability

I'm happy to sign up for a membership if it increases my chances..

Where it says "Additional Members Sale" does that include the light membership that costs 10?

Also, I would like two seats together. I saw even on Charity matches it's difficult to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Touvalus View Post
    Hi there. I would like to go and see Liverpool play at a Home game and it's not something I've done before.

Have I got a hope in hell of doing seeing any of the games below?

4th March - Arsenal
    "Match Ticket : Additional Members Sale - Members with 4+ Premier League home games from Season 2015/16
    Buy online from 8.15am Thursday 16 February"
    "Local General Sale - Buy online from 8.15am Friday 24 February"

12th March - Burnley

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability

I'm happy to sign up for a membership if it increases my chances..

Where it says "Additional Members Sale" does that include the light membership that costs 10?

Also, I would like two seats together. I saw even on Charity matches it's difficult to do that.
    The Arsenal game will be tough, as it has a pre req of 4+ games that may drop to 2+. My advice is, buy the membership now, watch that same page, and go for the Bournemouth one. It is midweek ( the locals don't sell it out, despite their cryarseing) and provided you are online early the day they go on sale, you will easily get 1. If you want two, you will need two memberships and can try buy two together then. That can be tough though unless you are in the early sales (18 games from last season)

Best of luck. Honestly though, once you have membership and go into the sales on time, it isn't that hard

mmarty7 is offline Armchair supporter
    Hello!
    I'm new here! I'm italian and today I tried to buy 2 tickets for a match in May. Impossible! Anybody could explain me what I should do? I put 2 tickets (1 for me and 1 for my dad that is in my "family and friends" group) in the basket and also with 2 different names linked to tickets the site told me that anybody was not qualified. Why? Maybe so for the future I (finally!!) could do it!

Thanks!
    Martina

Martina,

First off, which match did you try to buy tickets for?

Secondly, are you and your dad members for season 2016/17?

If you aren't current members you can't buy tickets until they go on general sale; this only ever happens if tickets remain unsold after going through a number of other sales which are open to members only.

If you are members then the answer to your question is that you didn't qualify for the sale you were trying to buy in because either:
    - You don't have enough purchase history from previous seasons or,
    - You were trying to buy tickets in a sale that is for local members only.

Hope that answers your question, sorry I can't offer you any more positive advice or help.

Is anybody else from outside Liverpool frustrated at the 'local general sale' ticket scheme that has been used this season?

Yes, I get it. More locals get the opportunity to attend matches, which is great, but I feel like the club have massively alienated a massive section of their fan-base by making it virtually impossible to get tickets.

I've been to matches fairly regularly over the last few years but I've only seen one occasion where tickets were open to general sale (outside of locals) this season.

I live about an hour and a half away. I'd hate to think how frustrating it must be for those who live closer but not quite close enough to have the magic 'L' postcode.

"Support your local club" - yes, blah, blah blah, whatever.

Locals should be able to attend matches, but not at the COMPLETE expense of everybody else.

Anybody else frustrated by this/anybody heard any ways to get round it?

there are very few tickets that go on sale in the Local Sale.

I have no idea why you're complaining about general sale, we're a huge club with huge demand, buy a membership and you'll get a chance at tickets.
    It sucks having to pay for the right to buy them but sadly that's the system.

Quote Originally Posted by LW94 View Post
    there are very few tickets that go on sale in the Local Sale.
    Indeed, they are also some of the worst seats in the ground.

The local ticket sale was introduced because locals were increasingly being squeezed out by others so they were feeling alienated. A lot of consultation between the cluba
    and its fan groups led to the introduction of the local sale.

If anyone posts a way around it on here it will be deleted and possible infraction given if people continue to ignore any warnings given.