Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

The Local ticket sale is only about 500 tickets is it not? Not really that big a deal, also if you check near to matchdays usually you see seats to buy that you can get on general sale. I.E even yesterday you were able to get a Kop seat for the Bournemouth game with returns that had come back.

The sales suck and we all know that but it is what it is.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Hi,
    Does anyone have any contact details for the HUmber Blue Lights Supporters Group or one in the same area. I am based in Grimsby and cant find one fairly local.

connorgkent is offline Armchair supporter
    Hi All.

I'm in need of 2 tickets for the game at West Ham.

Looking to get them for a mates birthday thats a huge Liverpool fan.

If you have 2 going please .........{mod edit - find some way of contacting poster without resorting to email address which is not permitted on this forum}

Thanks.
    Last edited by kickthetyres; 8-5-17 at 19:24.

I'm planning a trip to Anfield this season, not something I've been able to do for a few years. I'm trying to find the best way to buy tickets legitimately.

I was planning on buying a membership and hoping that I would then be able to buy a ticket to the game against Huddersfield in October.

I've been doing research and found a website that gave advice on buying tickets, it says I shouldn't bother buying a membership for potentially only being able to go to a couple of games and they talk about other websites that sell tickets for the games, albeit at a large premium even when adding the price of a ticket and membership together!

My first question is, is it against the rules to buy tickets from these sort of websites or do they have permission from the club?

My second question is, when would tickets for members go on sale hypothetically for the game against Huddersfield?

And thirdly, do I have a good chance of getting tickets with a membership? The advice was quite scathing about the chance of actually getting a ticket a I don't fancy wasting the price of a membership!

Thanks