Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

The Local ticket sale is only about 500 tickets is it not? Not really that big a deal, also if you check near to matchdays usually you see seats to buy that you can get on general sale. I.E even yesterday you were able to get a Kop seat for the Bournemouth game with returns that had come back.

The sales suck and we all know that but it is what it is.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Hi,
    Does anyone have any contact details for the HUmber Blue Lights Supporters Group or one in the same area. I am based in Grimsby and cant find one fairly local.

connorgkent is offline Armchair supporter
    Hi All.

I'm in need of 2 tickets for the game at West Ham.

Looking to get them for a mates birthday thats a huge Liverpool fan.

If you have 2 going please .........{mod edit - find some way of contacting poster without resorting to email address which is not permitted on this forum}

Thanks.
    Last edited by kickthetyres; 8-5-17 at 19:24.

I'm planning a trip to Anfield this season, not something I've been able to do for a few years. I'm trying to find the best way to buy tickets legitimately.

I was planning on buying a membership and hoping that I would then be able to buy a ticket to the game against Huddersfield in October.

I've been doing research and found a website that gave advice on buying tickets, it says I shouldn't bother buying a membership for potentially only being able to go to a couple of games and they talk about other websites that sell tickets for the games, albeit at a large premium even when adding the price of a ticket and membership together!

My first question is, is it against the rules to buy tickets from these sort of websites or do they have permission from the club?

My second question is, when would tickets for members go on sale hypothetically for the game against Huddersfield?

And thirdly, do I have a good chance of getting tickets with a membership? The advice was quite scathing about the chance of actually getting a ticket a I don't fancy wasting the price of a membership!

Thanks

Lets hope together

For members with 4+ games from last season, can you get tickets for games like Crystal Palace as well as the big games on Wednesday? Or do you have to login again on the Thursday?

Cheers

Ticket system working well as always (sarcastic!)

Took over an hour to join the queue (initial errors saying no data being returned from LFC website), and then it says estimated time of over an hour before you get a chance to purchase tickets!

The club doesn't make it easy for fans do they?!?!?

Hoops07 is offline Armchair supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    Copy of DannyMc9's original request:
    Hello, I'm an Australian 'light' member, desperate to find one ticket to the Arsenal fixture at Anfield. Can anyone help?
    Regards,
    Aaron.

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoops07 View Post
    Hello, I'm an Australian 'light' member, desperate to find one ticket to the Arsenal fixture at Anfield. Can anyone help?
    Regards,
    Aaron.
    A hospitality package is your best bet mate. Getting one with no purchase history through the regular members sales is nigh on impossible.

Hoops07 is offline Armchair supporter
    Ok thanks for your reply

forinfityred is offline Armchair supporter
    So, I've twice tried to buy tickets through the bulk sales. Each time I've been in the queue for over 3 hours. When I eventually get through everything is sold out!? Am I doing something wrong?

No you aren't necessarily doing anything wrong its simply a case of there being limit to the number of tickets that are available but no limit to the number of membership packs that get sold. Its a simple case of demand massively outstripping supply.

quasimofo82 is offline Armchair supporter
    I have just recently purchased membership and want to start building the games to get better access to the member sale's. What is the best way to get on the ladder? Is it through cup games etc? Simply trying to buy a ticket is pretty difficult and when you have to have a certain amount of games to get access to the majority of sales it's problematic, anyone any advice on the best course of action to get my numbers up

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by quasimofo82 View Post
    I have just recently purchased membership and want to start building the games to get better access to the member sale's. What is the best way to get on the ladder? Is it through cup games etc? Simply trying to buy a ticket is pretty difficult and when you have to have a certain amount of games to get access to the majority of sales it's problematic, anyone any advice on the best course of action to get my numbers up

cheers
    This club awards loyalty in individual competitions and also distinguishes between home and away. In other words, attending League Cup games at home gets you loyalty for, well league cup games at home - nothing else so there's no point attending cup games just to get loyalty for PL games, they won't count - although you'd want to go and see Liverpool anyway don't you

So to get loyalty for PL home games you have to attend PL home games and have them recorded on your members card. But as you've no doubt found, the sale for members with no or few credits is massively hit or miss, you are trying alongside many thousands of others. So if you miss out on the bulk sale your best bet is to keep an eye open for late sales but these are not always widely published on the front page of the website so you have to go hunting among the ticket sales details page; they usually take place two or three weeks before a game is due to be played and are sales of tickets that get returned or when Season Ticket holders release their seat for a particular match they cannot attend.

Is there still a "waiting list" for season tickets? I remember reading something last year that the club were actively trying to reduce it by removing fans who no longer want one or are deceased etc.
    The Long and Winding Road

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by pablored1962 View Post
    Is there still a "waiting list" for season tickets? I remember reading something last year that the club were actively trying to reduce it by removing fans who no longer want one or are deceased etc.
    Still thousands on our waiting list this is why we need the Anny Rd redeveloping

Quote Originally Posted by pablored1962 View Post
    The waiting list is a joke, tickets just get passed on so very few come off the waiting list each year.

Quote Originally Posted by DFK6 View Post
    The waiting list is a joke, tickets just get passed on so very few come off the waiting list each year.
    Nobody is gonna give a season ticket up.waiting list might as well be called nevergonnagetone list

Quote Originally Posted by DFK6 View Post
    Have the club not tried to stop the handing on of season tickets or is it near impossible? Photo on the ticket would surely help to stop it?
    The Long and Winding Road

Muted is offline Armchair supporter
    My wife and I will be in the UK between August 11th and 16th. We've looked into buying tickets for the Watford game from both clubs and haven't had any luck as we have never had the chance to go to a game previously.

Any ideas on a route we could take to get two seats next to each other for the game? I remember watching Collymore and Fowler as a kid and this is my first time in England, so I'm a bit bummed about the lack of access for overseas fans...

Any thoughts are appreciated!!

tweepie is offline LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Muted View Post
    My wife and I will be in the UK between August 11th and 16th. We've looked into buying tickets for the Watford game from both clubs and haven't had any luck as we have never had the chance to go to a game previously.

Any ideas on a route we could take to get two seats next to each other for the game? I remember watching Collymore and Fowler as a kid and this is my first time in England, so I'm a bit bummed about the lack of access for overseas fans...

Any thoughts are appreciated!!
    No chance of getting a ticket as an away supporter unless you're a regular away supporter and have built up a history of attendance. (Bar perhaps the odd midweek fixture that's miles from London at an 'unattractive' opponent).
    And you would get a 'home' ticket from Watford as you're not a Watford supporter. Plus it being the first game of the season, the tickets would be in high demand.
    YNWA

Muted is offline Armchair supporter
    Those are certainly the hurdles we ran into when trying to purchase a ticket. Unfortunate!

Any recommendations for a Liverpool leaning pub in London to watch the game instead? Would love to get some sort of new fan experience!!

Live outside of Liverpool usually does the trick

Hi never been to Anfield before I live in Wales is it worth me buying a membership? Seems complicated trying to get tickets when their on additional member sale if u have never been to a game? Also how quickly do the tickets sell out online for additional member sale when their released?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phillys1985 View Post
    Hi never been to Anfield before I live in Wales is it worth me buying a membership? Seems complicated trying to get tickets when their on additional member sale if u have never been to a game? Also how quickly do the tickets sell out online for additional member sale when their released?

Thanks
    Join a supporters club....you get them easy.