Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

Wanna take my cousin to either the West Ham or the spurs game in February, as we are so far away ( Somerset ) getting tickets in advance is a hard task

If we drove up the night before the game and we up EARLY to the stadium what would the chances be to buy tickets for either of those games

Opinions please

Thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

No chance of getting one on the day mate, off the club anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Everlastingrobbiefowler View Post
    Wanna take my cousin to either the West Ham or the spurs game in February, as we are so far away ( Somerset ) getting tickets in advance is a hard task

If we drove up the night before the game and we up EARLY to the stadium what would the chances be to buy tickets for either of those games

Opinions please

Thanks in advance
    Hold my beer. Plymouth

In the last few weeks I've had my parents managed to blag tickets in the Kop for the Leicester game, and just yesterday a colleague at work waltzed in having secured tickets to the Baggies cup match. I dunno what more I can do.

It's been over 30 years since I've sat inside Anfield during match time.

Not sure what your budget is but have you checked if there are any hospitality tickets available?

Quote Originally Posted by brummiered01 View Post
    Not sure what your budget is but have you checked if there are any hospitality tickets available?
    I havenít but itís abit outta my price range

Years ago my dad took me to a Fulham game , back in 2005 , we bought tickets that day at the gate , has it changed or were we just lucky that day ?

Unfortunately, youíve got almost no chance.

As someone mentioned, hospitality is your best bet, even if it means waiting until you have the resources. Also, while the atmosphere isnít great up there, hospitality is very very good for a day out.

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    I haven’t but it’s abit outta my price range

Years ago my dad took me to a Fulham game , back in 2005 , we bought tickets that day at the gate , has it changed or were we just lucky that day ?
    Yes a lot has changed. We won the CL in 2005 and demand for tickets skyrocketed and, in spite of no major success since then, has stayed well above the capacity of the ground for most games.

mcdiggerman is online now Academy prospect

Opinions please

Thanks in advance
    Doubtful

Hospitality or a Thomas Cook match break would be your realistic option

Or go for the WBA cup game - there will be tickets likely free for that after ST have had their share

Opinions please

Thanks in advance
    0%

Unless you buy from someone else.

Anyone trying for Spurs in the member sale this morning?

Got 11 minutes so probably gonna have to be late availability for me.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Anyone trying for Spurs in the member sale this morning?

Got 11 minutes so probably gonna have to be late availability for me.
    Some popped up late last night so got sorted.

If anyone else needs keep checking as a few seem to keep coming up.

Anyone think there is any possibility of getting Swansea tickets for Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiveways View Post
    Anyone think there is any possibility of getting Swansea tickets for Monday?
    Depends on how many aways you have from last season. If it's less than 15 then no chance.

Still quite a few Tickets left for the WBA FA Cup Game on the 27th 19:45 KO

General Members Sale now open, no queuing, just straight in.

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is online now Ask him if the match is on TV
    Same with the West Brom league game remained on sale for days on end despite, it's impossible to get tickets. I can never get tickets. It's unfair you need previous games to see certain opposition, how are you suppose to get these games.

Of course the tickets being on sale for ages wasn't down to the opposition, it was because it was a midweek game and people can't make midweek games, even though CL games have sold out.

So what's the excuse now for not wanting to go, it's not midweek. Of course it's not because it's only West Brom, as people will go whoever we play which is why they deserve tickets to games against big name opponents despite never being to another game, and deserve the tickets ahead of those who go to every game for multiple seasons.

No doubt if we progress to face big name opponents, or this game is needed to get tickets against big name opponents in future seasons, people deciding they are not going to bother going will be complaining it's not fair, how are they suppose to get tickets, it's impossible to get the required games.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    Same with the West Brom league game remained on sale for days on end despite, it's impossible to get tickets. I can never get tickets. It's unfair you need previous games to see certain opposition, how are you suppose to get these games.

Of course the tickets being on sale for ages wasn't down to the opposition, it was because it was a midweek game and people can't make midweek games, even though CL games have sold out.

So what's the excuse now for not wanting to go, it's not midweek. Of course it's not because it's only West Brom, as people will go whoever we play which is why they deserve tickets to games against big name opponents despite never being to another game, and deserve the tickets ahead of those who go to every game for multiple seasons.

No doubt if we progress to face big name opponents, or this game is needed to get tickets against big name opponents in future seasons, people deciding they are not going to bother going will be complaining it's not fair, how are they suppose to get tickets, it's impossible to get the required games.
    Yep.

CrawleyRed is online now The Jolly Green Giant's big brother
    Additional members tickets for the West Ham game sold out in 20 minutes. Guess it's not just the big games that everyone clamours for.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Additional members tickets for the West Ham game sold out in 20 minutes. Guess it's not just the big games that everyone clamours for.
    There's very few on sale in the additional members sales.

However I missed out on Spurs in the additional members sale in the morning, but in the afternoon quite a few more popped up and I got sorted then, so keep checking throughout the day and also every day up until the game for returns.

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Every home game has been sold out...or every ticket available to home supporters anyway.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/anno...community-work

“Our fill rate (ie the number of seats that are used on a matchday) is around 94 per cent but our sales rate (ie the number of seats sold) is around 99.6 per cent with the 0.4 per cent being unsold visitor tickets or changes to segregation etc. Every available home seat is sold,” Phil Dutton said. “This is an obvious problem and, like everyone else, I get incredibly frustrated when I see seats left empty at Anfield because I know there are so many people who would readily fill them.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

There's very few on sale in the additional members sales.

However I missed out on Spurs in the additional members sale in the morning, but in the afternoon quite a few more popped up and I got sorted then, so keep checking throughout the day and also every day up until the game for returns.
    This was what I assumed. I casually checked the City game a couple of days before and there were some tickets still on the website then, so thought it would be a piece of cake to get a couple for West Ham today. Nothing at all by 8.35. I'll keep checking though.

This was what I assumed. I casually checked the City game a couple of days before and there were some tickets still on the website then, so thought it would be a piece of cake to get a couple for West Ham today. Nothing at all by 8.35. I'll keep checking though.
    Yeah, the sale itself is difficult, but if you just make it a habit to go on and check every now and then usually quite a few pop up, especially around a week before the game with returns etc. I check fairly often so if I see any I will give you a shout in here.

Yeah, the sale itself is difficult, but if you just make it a habit to go on and check every now and then usually quite a few pop up, especially around a week before the game with returns etc. I check fairly often so if I see any I will give you a shout in here.
    Ta mate