Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is online now Ask him if the match is on TV
    Quote Originally Posted by disposition View Post

Any website recommendation would be great
    Only one that can be recommended is this one. Any others break rules, and results in bans as stated in the original post.

Please note the game could be move for tv purposes, and with FA Cup Semi Finals being played, there is a limited number of league games so the possibility is bigger, as up to four of Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea could have no league games that day, reducing the possibilities for Sky if they want to show a team near the top of the table.
    YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

There are some hospitality tickets left via the official site. I know they are pricey, but then so are the websites you are enquiring about

The game has been moved now by more then 24 hours.
    YNWA

Slightly off topic. Have secured tickets for the Southampton game, round 36. Anyone have any idea when this rounds fixtures will be scheduled? Want to book train tickets as soon as possible. Thanks.

CrawleyRed is online now The Jolly Green Giant's big brother
    Quote Originally Posted by luca21eiva View Post
    Slightly off topic. Have secured tickets for the Southampton game, round 36. Anyone have any idea when this rounds fixtures will be scheduled? Want to book train tickets as soon as possible. Thanks.
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/match/201...es-and-results

Weekend of 6/7th May

Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Yeh that's the weekend the round falls on but all fixtures are still listed as 3pm Saturday. These will obviously all be shuffled to various times on Saturday and Sunday. Was hoping to know when this will be finalised. Think it has something to do with broadcasters obtaining the TV rights.

yeh that's the weekend the round falls on but all fixtures are still listed as 3pm saturday. These will obviously all be shuffled to various times on saturday and sunday. Was hoping to know when this will be finalised. Think it has something to do with broadcasters obtaining the tv rights.
    should be announced within the week i think

Yeh that's the weekend the round falls on but all fixtures are still listed as 3pm Saturday. These will obviously all be shuffled to various times on Saturday and Sunday. Was hoping to know when this will be finalised. Think it has something to do with broadcasters obtaining the TV rights.
    As if by magic...

Liverpool FC‏ @LFC 1m1 minute ago
    #LFC's meeting with @SouthamptonFC at Anfield has been moved to a 1.30pm kick-off on Sunday May 7 http://www.liverpoolfc.com/match/201...es-and-results

As i live in the South east of England i would like to take my Son to the Watford Game if possible (it will be his first time watching them live). Anyone have any idea on how to get tickets?
    I have a membership and he is a junior member/
    Regards
    HD

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy-D View Post
    As i live in the South east of England i would like to take my Son to the Watford Game if possible (it will be his first time watching them live). Anyone have any idea on how to get tickets?
    I have a membership and he is a junior member/
    Regards
    HD
    There's no chance of getting an away ticket unless you know someone who knows someone. Your only bet would be to try and get tickets in the home end, but I imagine they'll be sold out as well.

Everlastingrobbiefowler is online now Annie Roader
    I may have asked this before but what are the chances of just arriving at the stadium match day ( very very very early ) and being able to get a couple of tickets on the way in ?

I don't expect to get into any CAT A games but for some of the less high profile ones does anyone know if this is possible ??

I love right down south so its a ****** long way for me to go

Thanks

No chance.

If you are talking about Sunday, more chance you being asked to be an emergency sub and watch from the bench.
    YNWA

Everlastingrobbiefowler is online now Annie Roader
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    No chance.

If you are talking about Sunday, more chance you being asked to be an emergency sub and watch from the bench.
    No never expected Sunday , it would be next season sometime around the winter period

aylesbyred is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlastingrobbiefowler View Post
    No never expected Sunday , it would be next season sometime around the winter period
    If you know people you can get them......
    Last edited by Jannno; 21-5-17 at 21:36.

Wondering if anyone can help me with some info about the auto cup scheme, i had a membership last season and got 8 home league games on there but just never signed up to the cup scheme.

So my 2 questions are 1. Do you have to buy a ticket to EVERY home cup game if you are signed up to the scheme? And 2. Will next seasons cup scheme include champions league qualifiers, group stage and knockout?

Ganymede is online now Prefers one thread per page
    Quote Originally Posted by Baros--5 View Post
    Wondering if anyone can help me with some info about the auto cup scheme, i had a membership last season and got 8 home league games on there but just never signed up to the cup scheme.

So my 2 questions are 1. Do you have to buy a ticket to EVERY home cup game if you are signed up to the scheme? And 2. Will next seasons cup scheme include champions league qualifiers, group stage and knockout?
    1. Yes.

2. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    1. Yes.

2. Yes.
    Thanks mate, so if you are signed up to auto cup scheme you are guaranteed champions league games is that right?

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Baros--5 View Post
    Thanks mate, so if you are signed up to auto cup scheme you are guaranteed champions league games is that right?
    Yes BUT initial signup will almost certainly be subject to a condition, this normally means you must have credits from the last European competition we were in, in this case last seasons Europa League campaign. Last time this happened I didn't have credits from the previous EL campaign so couldn't sign up to the CL autocup scheme but still managed to get tickets for the home games we played. Not that there were many of them.