Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

good am naw happy if are your fine .,
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL. View Post
    Loads of empty seats in the ground today.

No excuse for that.
    Club needs to look at this. Our three seats were empty. I knew I couldn't go (work commitments) as soon as it moved to early kick-off (it was the one slot of the entire weekend I couldn't make and the short notice meant I couldn't arrange cover). But you have to return tickets 14 days before a game and this kick-off was only confirmed at about a week's notice. We are in the auto cup scheme. What are we supposed to do? We have decided not to bother with the ACS next season because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by notHackedoffnow View Post
    Club needs to look at this. Our three seats were empty. I knew I couldn't go (work commitments) as soon as it moved to early kick-off (it was the one slot of the entire weekend I couldn't make and the short notice meant I couldn't arrange cover). But you have to return tickets 14 days before a game and this kick-off was only confirmed at about a week's notice. We are in the auto cup scheme. What are we supposed to do? We have decided not to bother with the ACS next season because of this.
    The auto cup scheme is just a way of guaranteeing income for the club but not bums on seats. Tickets for all cup games should go on general sale as soon as they're released. People that want, and can go to the game will happily queue for this rather than those feeling they just have to go because they have a ticket.

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude_dog View Post
    The auto cup scheme is just a way of guaranteeing income for the club but not bums on seats. Tickets for all cup games should go on general sale as soon as they're released. People that want, and can go to the game will happily queue for this rather than those feeling they just have to go because they have a ticket.
    I believe that the AC scheme was a response from the club to observations from members that they were always being disadvantaged versus season ticket holders when it came to ticket sales because not only could ST holders retain their ticket from season to season for PL games they could also reserve their seats for cup games; the AC scheme started as an ST holders only scheme. And it wasn't the more dedicated members fault that they couldn't get a season ticket, if the club could give them one they would have it. So the AC scheme was extended to members a couple of seasons or so ago.
    It works well for those fans who would buy tickets for all cup games anyway but its also a way of generating loyalty as there are bound to be fans who join the scheme and then sell their tickets on to others just to get loyalty in case we reach a final.

Theres pros and cons to every scheme.

A good friend of mine lost his cards at the weekend, does anyone know the procedure to replace them and how long it would take to receive a replacement, thanks in advance

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is online now Ask him if the match is on TV
    Call the customer service department, you, sorry your good friend will be charged 10 for each replacement. Only if the card has been stolen and you have a crime reference number will there be no charge.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    Call the customer service department, you, sorry your good friend will be charged 10 for each replacement. Only if the card has been stolen and you have a crime reference number will there be no charge.
    Cheers Euro, I don't think he mind paying the tenner or even the twenty as his son's card (adult) was also lost, he was holding both cards,

Quote Originally Posted by charmac View Post
    Cheers Euro, I don't think he mind paying the tenner or even the twenty as his son's card (adult) was also lost, he was holding both cards,
    You can also get a replacement card at the ticket sales windows - I lost mine a few weeks back and a replacement was provided on the day or I'd have not been able to get into the ground. Still costs a tenner though.

Cheers lads, mate's sorted now

Cycle 10,000 miles to get here - sorted. Well done LFC for helping out after a sterling effort.

Hi All,

I've got a ticket to Burnley on 12th March which I can no longer attend due to working commitments. I can't find any details on the website - does anyone know the official way to sell this back to the club to release for re-sale?

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenH23 View Post
    Hi All,

I've got a ticket to Burnley on 12th March which I can no longer attend due to working commitments. I can't find any details on the website - does anyone know the official way to sell this back to the club to release for re-sale?
    Phone the ticket office I'm sure they'll sort you out

disposition is offline Armchair supporter
    Hi Everyone,

I'm just asking about the best place to buy liverpool tickets for the anfield game on 22nd April 2017. I'm heading over from Australia, been following liverpool for 15 years, so keen to get some good seats.

Any website recommendation would be great. Is stubhub trustworthy to use? or do you think it's still possible to get seats officially through LFC?

Thanks!
    Last edited by disposition; 26-2-17 at 03:25.

Quote Originally Posted by disposition View Post

Any website recommendation would be great
    Only one that can be recommended is this one. Any others break rules, and results in bans as stated in the original post.

Please note the game could be move for tv purposes, and with FA Cup Semi Finals being played, there is a limited number of league games so the possibility is bigger, as up to four of Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea could have no league games that day, reducing the possibilities for Sky if they want to show a team near the top of the table.
    YNWA

There are some hospitality tickets left via the official site. I know they are pricey, but then so are the websites you are enquiring about

The game has been moved now by more then 24 hours.
    YNWA

Slightly off topic. Have secured tickets for the Southampton game, round 36. Anyone have any idea when this rounds fixtures will be scheduled? Want to book train tickets as soon as possible. Thanks.

CrawleyRed is online now The Jolly Green Giant's big brother
    Quote Originally Posted by luca21eiva View Post
    Slightly off topic. Have secured tickets for the Southampton game, round 36. Anyone have any idea when this rounds fixtures will be scheduled? Want to book train tickets as soon as possible. Thanks.
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/match/201...es-and-results

Weekend of 6/7th May

Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Yeh that's the weekend the round falls on but all fixtures are still listed as 3pm Saturday. These will obviously all be shuffled to various times on Saturday and Sunday. Was hoping to know when this will be finalised. Think it has something to do with broadcasters obtaining the TV rights.

yeh that's the weekend the round falls on but all fixtures are still listed as 3pm saturday. These will obviously all be shuffled to various times on saturday and sunday. Was hoping to know when this will be finalised. Think it has something to do with broadcasters obtaining the tv rights.
    should be announced within the week i think

Yeh that's the weekend the round falls on but all fixtures are still listed as 3pm Saturday. These will obviously all be shuffled to various times on Saturday and Sunday. Was hoping to know when this will be finalised. Think it has something to do with broadcasters obtaining the TV rights.
    As if by magic...

Liverpool FC‏ @LFC 1m1 minute ago
    #LFC's meeting with @SouthamptonFC at Anfield has been moved to a 1.30pm kick-off on Sunday May 7 http://www.liverpoolfc.com/match/201...es-and-results

As i live in the South east of England i would like to take my Son to the Watford Game if possible (it will be his first time watching them live). Anyone have any idea on how to get tickets?
    I have a membership and he is a junior member/
    Regards
    HD

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy-D View Post
    As i live in the South east of England i would like to take my Son to the Watford Game if possible (it will be his first time watching them live). Anyone have any idea on how to get tickets?
    I have a membership and he is a junior member/
    Regards
    HD
    There's no chance of getting an away ticket unless you know someone who knows someone. Your only bet would be to try and get tickets in the home end, but I imagine they'll be sold out as well.

I may have asked this before but what are the chances of just arriving at the stadium match day ( very very very early ) and being able to get a couple of tickets on the way in ?

I don't expect to get into any CAT A games but for some of the less high profile ones does anyone know if this is possible ??

I love right down south so its a ****** long way for me to go

Thanks

No chance.

If you are talking about Sunday, more chance you being asked to be an emergency sub and watch from the bench.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    No chance.

If you are talking about Sunday, more chance you being asked to be an emergency sub and watch from the bench.
    No never expected Sunday , it would be next season sometime around the winter period

aylesbyred is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlastingrobbiefowler View Post
    No never expected Sunday , it would be next season sometime around the winter period
    If you know people you can get them......
    Last edited by Jannno; 21-5-17 at 21:36.

Wondering if anyone can help me with some info about the auto cup scheme, i had a membership last season and got 8 home league games on there but just never signed up to the cup scheme.

So my 2 questions are 1. Do you have to buy a ticket to EVERY home cup game if you are signed up to the scheme? And 2. Will next seasons cup scheme include champions league qualifiers, group stage and knockout?

Ganymede is online now Prefers one thread per page
    Quote Originally Posted by Baros--5 View Post
    Wondering if anyone can help me with some info about the auto cup scheme, i had a membership last season and got 8 home league games on there but just never signed up to the cup scheme.

So my 2 questions are 1. Do you have to buy a ticket to EVERY home cup game if you are signed up to the scheme? And 2. Will next seasons cup scheme include champions league qualifiers, group stage and knockout?
    1. Yes.

2. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    1. Yes.

2. Yes.
    Thanks mate, so if you are signed up to auto cup scheme you are guaranteed champions league games is that right?