Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is offline Ask him if the match is on TV
    I got e mail confirmation
    YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by redeyes77 View Post
    Just a quickie...... bought 7 this morning, theyíve taken payment but Iíve had no email confirmation..... anyone else had this?
    I got a email confirmation.

Check your purchase history in your My Account in the ticket page. Should show the games you purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    I got a email confirmation.

Check your purchase history in your My Account in the ticket page. Should show the games you purchased.
    Thx for that.... just checked and they are all their....... strange how Iíve had no email though....

Quote Originally Posted by redeyes77 View Post
    Thx for that.... just checked and they are all their....... strange how Iíve had no email though....
    check your junk

check any other email you would have used to register on mylfc

CrawleyRed is online now The Jolly Green Giant's big brother
    Today's tickets sold out in less than 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Today's tickets sold out in less than 45 minutes.
    Christ!

I can't buy for this second half of the season because of funds, first sale ive missed in years, hoping to get some nearer the time for games but that is insane. Is that because the system worked a lot better and people were able to get in?

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Christ!

I can't buy for this second half of the season because of funds, first sale ive missed in years, hoping to get some nearer the time for games but that is insane. Is that because the system worked a lot better and people were able to get in?
    same here
    Eagle Face Moron

Christ!

There were only 3 games on so that was probably why. Rest of them go on sale tomorrow.

Good luck all! Hopefully it isn't as dreadful as last time.....

Aaaaaaaaand..... over an hour, for about the 14th sales window in a row. Lovely.

Same.... best not be 3 hours like last time...

There were only 3 games on so that was probably why. Rest of them go on sale tomorrow.
    I was in and done inside 45 minutes on Tuesday, normally it’s 2-3 hours. Wonder if I was just very luck or something for the better has changed ?

West Ham and Newcastle already limited, and the speed of my bar suggests its going to be about 11.30 by the time I get in.

17,000 people in the queue. Not a chance me thinks!

Quote Originally Posted by LucasIsKing View Post
    17,000 people in the queue. Not a chance me thinks!
    Thing is according to the blog that went down by 1,000 in six minutes, so at that rate, and the rate my bar is going down, I'm pretty sure I must be last in the queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddes View Post
    I was in and done inside 45 minutes on Tuesday, normally it’s 2-3 hours. Wonder if I was just very luck or something for the better has changed ?
    Probably just luck. Mine is worse today than usual if anything. Estimated time of waiting judging by the bar will be at least three hours.

Probably just luck. Mine is worse today than usual if anything. Estimated time of waiting judging by the bar will be at least three hours.
    I feel for you. Been there many times. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasIsKing View Post
    Good luck all! Hopefully it isn't as dreadful as last time.....
    It is!!

Logged on just before 8:15 and got in at about 8:16 to see the blog saying 18,000 others and over an Hour wait.

This really is tiresome year after year!

The New stand has had zero impact on my ability to get genuine tickets, in fact I remember getting in fairly quickly and purchasing Tickets easier before the New Stand! - 44mins in and still over an Hour!

Its an absolute lottery - Newcastle now SOLD OUT in 45mins.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by KloppOfTheWorld View Post
    It is!!

Logged on just before 8:15 and got in at about 8:16 to see the blog saying 18,000 others and over an Hour wait.

The New stand has had zero impact on my ability to get genuine tickets, in fact I remember getting in fairly quickly and purchasing Tickets easier before the New Stand! - 44mins in and still over an Hour!

Good luck!
    We need to do the Annie road end. The demand is there.

The queue has gone from 18,000 to 15,000 and already two games sold out.

And I still get people telling me that we wouldn't sell out a stadium as big as Old Trafford every week.

The queue has gone from 18,000 to 15,000 and already two games sold out.

And I still get people telling me that we wouldn't sell out a stadium as big as Old Trafford every week.
    We need to do the Annie road end. The demand is there.
    I truly believe that Liverpool is the Hardest Club in the Country to get genuine Tickets for.

Pretty much every other club when I watch TV and Speak to other supporters and go to Grounds (I'm Southern based and have been to a few Games in the Capital) has available seats up to Match day.

You then get the likes of Man City and Man United ADVERTISING on Radio!!

We are the hottest Ticket in Town and would sell out a 80,0000 plus Seater Stadium without any issue.

The Shirt Sales Numbers from Sports Direct yesterday pretty much confirm this.

I truly believe that Liverpool is the Hardest Club in the Country to get genuine Tickets for.

Pretty much every other club when I watch TV and Speak to other supporters and go to Grounds (I'm Southern based and have been to a few Games in the Capital) has available seats up to Match day.

You then get the likes of Man City and Man United ADVERTISING on Radio!!

We're are the hottest Ticket in Town and would sell out a 80,0000 plus Seater Stadium without any issue.

The Shirt Sales Numbers from Sports Direct yesterday pretty much confirm this.
    Same. I work in London with supporters of all kinds of teams and when I tell them what we have to go through to get tickets they're astounded. Most of them decide whether or not to go to the game on the Friday before.

Incidentally, according to the live blog this new system isn't all that quick. 18,000 in the queue to start with and they're only just getting down to 14,000 now. At this rate there'll still be people waiting well past midday.

Now showing that all but Watford has sold out.
    Last edited by CrawleyRed; 16-11-17 at 10:22.

What a load of ****. All going to be sold out.

we really do need a 70k+ at least
    Eagle Face Moron

Same. I work in London with supporters of all kinds of teams and when I tell them what we have to go through to get tickets they're astounded. Most of them decide whether or not to go to the game on the Friday before. Incidentally, according to the live blog this new system isn't all that quick. 18,000 in the queue to start with and they're only just getting down to 14,000 now. At this rate there'll still be people waiting well past midday.

Now showing that all but Watford has sold out.
    Same here, in the Summer sale I was online for 4hrs and got nothing! - your comment in Bold is incredible but true.

My Colleagues at work thought it Bonkers, but unless theres a Ballot (I know we've been down this route before and everyone has an opinion on it good and bad) there really is nothing the Club can do.

Hugely frustrating for me and my Liverpool Crazy Sons!

Ill have to take my chances in the Sales just before the games.

How can it be that they've only served 4-5,000 people and they're already sold out? Was today's sale only the severely restricted views seats or something?

How can it be that they've only served 4-5,000 people and they're already sold out? Was today's sale only the severely restricted views seats or something?
    It is certainly interesting to note that the blog has pretty much confirmed what I thought, saying being a Member gives access to seats in the Sale is a BS

18,0000 Members Online at the opening of the Sale and remaining Tickets Sold Out in 75mins with less than 5000 tickets Sold!

27% of Members Online Today got a Ticket.

That's P*** Poor Odds.

That's nearly 6hrs Online in total and Naff All!

Seriously considering my Members status and put the Money towards the Many FB and Online Sites unfortunately taking us for a ride price wise to see this Great Club live.
    Last edited by KloppOfTheWorld; 16-11-17 at 10:50.

It is!!

Good luck!
    You couldn't blame anyone considering not to renew their membership, the club have to be more open with information on where the tickets are going, for example how many go to Season tickets holders, Priority Rights Holders, Hospitality tickets, Travel agents, and the amount of members who qualify for the first members sale, at least then you can make an informed decision whether or not you want to invest your hard earned 30 yoyo's in the hope of getting a ticket or just getting one of their 120,000 shiney white pieces of plastic, because the way it is now you'd probably be better off buying a load of chocolate bars and hope you get a golden Willie Wonka ticket, you'd probably have more of a chance to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by charmac View Post
    You couldn't blame anyone considering not to renew their membership, the club have to be more open with information on where the tickets are going, for example how many go to Season tickets holders, Priority Rights Holders, Hospitality tickets, Travel agents, and the amount of members who qualify for the first members sale, at least then you can make an informed decision whether or not you want to invest your hard earned 30 yoyo's in the hope of getting a ticket or just getting one of their 120,000 shiney white pieces of plastic, because the way it is now you'd probably be better off buying a load of chocolate bars and hope you get a golden Willie Wonka ticket, you'd probably have more of a chance to be honest
    100% Agree with this.

The minimum should be letting Members know how many Tickets are available in the Sale, you can then decide if you want to waste your time or give it a try.

Until today I had no clue that I'd be fighting for under 5000 seats with 18,000 other people and the only way I can get access is basically how quickly I log on.

I could not have got into the system any earlier (on 2 devices, controversial I know but most do this just to give themselves half a chance which is madness) and was told 'over an hour'

All tickets were Sold in 75mins - so basically I had No Chance even though I was 'logged on' at 8:13am

100% Agree with this.

The minimum should be letting Members know how many Tickets are available in the Sale, you can then decide if you want to waste your time or give it a try.

Until today I had no clue that I'd be fighting for under 5000 seats with 18,000 other people and the only way I can get access is basically how quickly I log on.

I could not have got into the system any earlier (on 2 devices, controversial I know but most do this just to give themselves half a chance which is madness) and was told 'over an hour'

All tickets were Sold in 75mins - so basically I had No Chance even though I was 'logged on' at 8:13am
    Or even give you a queuing number so you'd know where you stand,