Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

1. #1 Default Match Tickets and How to Get Them 
    Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    This is a thread for users to request advice on obtaining match tickets. It will be kept as a sticky at the top of the Forum for ease of reference. No sarcasm/unhelpful quips or 'wit' please.

Regular match-goers can help others here, but only within the rules of the club's policy on ticketing. Do not use this thread to ask for or advise others on illegal ticket sites, individuals or schemes of any kind. The only advice we can allow is in line with official regulations given by the club. We will ban instantly anyone using the official site to give out information on 'unofficial' sources of tickets.

Hope this thread provides a useful service to our supporters
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Copy of DannyMc9's original request:

DannyMc9
    DannyMc9 is online now Kopite

Match Tickets and How to Get Them Today,11:32

this is slightly off topic, but im going to buy a teen membership for my younger brother for Xmas , and when i click on the teen membership package it takes me to the store, but when i'm in the store there is the following options:
    Full membership, Light Membership, 4-11 membership and little liver membership, not one option for the teen one, can anyone shed any light on what i can do?

When do the fa cup 3rd round tickets go on sale?

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is online now Ask him if the match is on TV
    No date has been given yet. They might be waiting until our opponent is known, although I think both Plymouth and Newport will request the same amount and fill all of the lower Anfield Road with their loyal fans who will tell us they love Plymouth/Newport and support their local team, despite many of them not attending a home game all season and some seeing their first game ever, and not knowing the names of many of their players.

Then they can look at how many took up auto cup option before deciding on ticket sales process, once away allocation and auto cup is taken into account, how many seats left and how many attended both Exeter and West Ham and how many attended just one. Then use that number against the number of seats.

Bigger Anfield this season, so can see no previous games needed for this, unless the number if auto cup is up a lot on last season. Anyone with both Exeter and West Ham from last season will be guarantied a ticket. One game you should be too.

Edit - Auto Cup payment was taken today.
    Last edited by Euro-77-78-81-84-05; 15-12-16 at 14:01.
    YNWA

Just had my Auto Cup money taken for the 3rd round match for me and the lad. According to the website 2nd Division and lower for the Uper Main Stand should be 9, 19, 22, 23, 24 or 25 per ticket.
    I've been charged 16 per ticket in the Upper Main Stand. Am I missing something?

Where's this ticket exchange thing? All I can find are FAQs and this question doesn't seem to be one...

Quote Originally Posted by OneMarkusBabbel View Post
    When do the fa cup 3rd round tickets go on sale?
    Sales will then take place in the following order, subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis (no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply):

Season ticket holders: From 1pm GMT on Tuesday December 20.

Members: From 11am GMT on Wednesday December 21.

Local general sale: From 8.15am GMT on Thursday December 22.

PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for the above sale will be sold in a controlled way to supporters who recorded one home game during the following seasons: 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/246929-liverpool-v-newport-county-or-plymouth-argyle-ticket-details

Quote Originally Posted by D-Studgey-D View Post
    Where's this ticket exchange thing? All I can find are FAQs and this question doesn't seem to be one...
    Ticket exchange are for STH only. It can be found in the "My Account" section of the ticket portion of the site.

Hey kids, you know there was a once a time, when you could get a ticket just by turning up at the ground at a reasonable time. :roll eyes:

Good Luck to everyone trying to get one these days.

Quote Originally Posted by KOPGIRL1971 View Post
    Hey kids, you know there was a once a time, when you could get a ticket just by turning up at the ground at a reasonable time. :roll eyes:

It's really not difficult.

My son is 24, he has Cerebral Palsey, his motor function has been compromised, mentally he is slightly better, he needs a wheelchair, as his balance is poor, he tends to fall a lot on uneven surfaces, he is a football fanatic and supports the Reds, can anyone tell me how I can go about applying to get tickets for matches for him?

Go to the homepage.

Click on tickets

Click on Accessibility

Then there is a whole section with enquiry forms, e mail addresses, phone numbers, information and PR content.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by KOPGIRL1971 View Post

Remember when you used to have to state why you wanted to win that trip to Disneyland in no less than 28 words.

Please tell us why you want to see Man UTD vs Liverpool, and the best answers will have a chance to purchase a surplus seat.

tweepie is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by vizey View Post
    Just had my Auto Cup money taken for the 3rd round match for me and the lad. According to the website 2nd Division and lower for the Uper Main Stand should be 9, 19, 22, 23, 24 or 25 per ticket.
    I've been charged 16 per ticket in the Upper Main Stand. Am I missing something?
    Is your 'lad' a child? As in, did you buy an adult/child ticket (not that your lad is a teenager or young adult) and then get charged 23 for your ticket plus 9 for his.
    That would make 16 per ticket (32). Unless your receipt specifically says 16 each, then I've got nothing.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by vizey View Post
    Prices on the website are the MAXIMUM they will charge against Prem, Champ, League 1, League 2 opposition. For my auto Cup seat in the Kop that would be 16 for the 3rd round game - I have actually had 12 taken.

Everlastingrobbiefowler is offline Annie Roader
    If I wanted to get tickets to the stoke game without membership Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL. View Post
    It's really not difficult.
    I've tried for two season now and been unsuccessful.

Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolRealist View Post
    I've tried for two season now and been unsuccessful.
    How?

Buy a membership then queue in the members sale.

If you're not successful there, buy late availability tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Everlastingrobbiefowler View Post
    If I wanted to get tickets to the stoke game without membership Is that possible
    As it's sold out, no it is not.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by tweepie View Post
    Is your 'lad' a child? As in, did you buy an adult/child ticket (not that your lad is a teenager or young adult) and then get charged 23 for your ticket plus 9 for his.
    That would make 16 per ticket (32). Unless your receipt specifically says 16 each, then I've got nothing.
    Lol. When I say 'lad' I actually mean 24. Still my lad though. No, my visa was debited with 2 lots of 16.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpionKopNC View Post
    Ticket exchange are for STH only. It can be found in the "My Account" section of the ticket portion of the site.
    So season ticket holders can only buy and sell between themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Studgey-D View Post
    So season ticket holders can only buy and sell between themselves?
    I'm assuming what happens is season ticket holders release their tickets via ticket exchange if they choose for others in the local general sales, local members, and additional members sales. I think they get a credit on their overall cost if they release a ticket or two. Not sure about the specifics tbh. Another member may be able to give a more in depth answer.

Looks like tomorrow's members sale is going to be over very fast, to be honest I thought it would be fairly handy to get a ticket but going by the amount of tickets sold so far it's going to be a nightmare of a scramble, good luck to all trying :xmasup:

Quote Originally Posted by charmac View Post
    Looks like tomorrow's members sale is going to be over very fast, to be honest I thought it would be fairly handy to get a ticket but going by the amount of tickets sold so far it's going to be a nightmare of a scramble, good luck to all trying :xmasup:
    Didn't take long this morning for all to sell out for the FA Cup. It's been an interesting season for sales for sure. Madness.

Didn't take long this morning for all to sell out for the FA Cup. It's been an interesting season for sales for sure. Madness.
    It's one of the downsides of the club starting to do well. Demand for tickets increases.

aylesbyred is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL. View Post
    It's one of the downsides of the club starting to do well. Demand for tickets increases.
    yeah, never had that problem under Souey lol
    The Reds Are Coming..

I never got a chance to get on this sale, we had a family emergency, hoping I can get a pair for the EPL Cup semi's, anyone know when these go on sale and what the qualifying criteria will be ?

Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    yeah, never had that problem under Souey lol
    Or the Hodge either

Quick question guys. I am travelling to watch the game at Old Trafford. I am sitting in hospitality seats as they were the only seats available at such short notice. I have been been warned by the club not to wear liverpool gear obviousley, but whats it like there as an opposing fan? Should I keep my mouth shut if liverpool score, should I not make it known that I am a liverpool fan sitting amongst united fans? Not too sure how hostile it is over there? Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Pat View Post
    Quick question guys. I am travelling to watch the game at Old Trafford. I am sitting in hospitality seats as they were the only seats available at such short notice. I have been been warned by the club not to wear liverpool gear obviousley, but whats it like there as an opposing fan? Should I keep my mouth shut if liverpool score, should I not make it known that I am a liverpool fan sitting amongst united fans? Not too sure how hostile it is over there? Cheers!
    Not sure it would be too bad in hospitality but don't risk it.

Don't make it known that you're a Liverpool supporter.
    Last edited by PHIL.; 29-12-16 at 16:57.