Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is online now Ask him if the match is on TV
    Quote Originally Posted by disposition View Post

Any website recommendation would be great
    Only one that can be recommended is this one. Any others break rules, and results in bans as stated in the original post.

Please note the game could be move for tv purposes, and with FA Cup Semi Finals being played, there is a limited number of league games so the possibility is bigger, as up to four of Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea could have no league games that day, reducing the possibilities for Sky if they want to show a team near the top of the table.
    YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

There are some hospitality tickets left via the official site. I know they are pricey, but then so are the websites you are enquiring about

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is online now Ask him if the match is on TV
    The game has been moved now by more then 24 hours.
    YNWA

Slightly off topic. Have secured tickets for the Southampton game, round 36. Anyone have any idea when this rounds fixtures will be scheduled? Want to book train tickets as soon as possible. Thanks.

CrawleyRed is online now The Jolly Green Giant's big brother
    Quote Originally Posted by luca21eiva View Post
    Slightly off topic. Have secured tickets for the Southampton game, round 36. Anyone have any idea when this rounds fixtures will be scheduled? Want to book train tickets as soon as possible. Thanks.
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/match/201...es-and-results

Weekend of 6/7th May

Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Yeh that's the weekend the round falls on but all fixtures are still listed as 3pm Saturday. These will obviously all be shuffled to various times on Saturday and Sunday. Was hoping to know when this will be finalised. Think it has something to do with broadcasters obtaining the TV rights.

yeh that's the weekend the round falls on but all fixtures are still listed as 3pm saturday. These will obviously all be shuffled to various times on saturday and sunday. Was hoping to know when this will be finalised. Think it has something to do with broadcasters obtaining the tv rights.
    should be announced within the week i think

Yeh that's the weekend the round falls on but all fixtures are still listed as 3pm Saturday. These will obviously all be shuffled to various times on Saturday and Sunday. Was hoping to know when this will be finalised. Think it has something to do with broadcasters obtaining the TV rights.
    As if by magic...

Liverpool FC‏ @LFC 1m1 minute ago
    #LFC's meeting with @SouthamptonFC at Anfield has been moved to a 1.30pm kick-off on Sunday May 7 http://www.liverpoolfc.com/match/201...es-and-results

As i live in the South east of England i would like to take my Son to the Watford Game if possible (it will be his first time watching them live). Anyone have any idea on how to get tickets?
    I have a membership and he is a junior member/
    Regards
    HD

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy-D View Post
    As i live in the South east of England i would like to take my Son to the Watford Game if possible (it will be his first time watching them live). Anyone have any idea on how to get tickets?
    I have a membership and he is a junior member/
    Regards
    HD
    There's no chance of getting an away ticket unless you know someone who knows someone. Your only bet would be to try and get tickets in the home end, but I imagine they'll be sold out as well.