Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    5 days on and still not sold out.

"It's impossible" to get tickets.

I can "never" get tickets

It's stupid you need previous games to get tickets, as how are you suppose to get these previous games, well here's one of them.
    It's the same every year.

People say they can't get tickets, but it's clear that they only want to watch the big games.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL. View Post

People say they can't get tickets, but it's clear that they only want to watch the big games.
    In fairness, loads of people do miss out in the bulk sales, but with a little bit of effort you can get tickets for any game.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    In fairness, loads of people do miss out in the bulk sales, but with a little bit of effort you can get tickets for any game.
    You're correct of course Chris, if you can afford to pay exorbitant prices of 120 per seat for a hospitality package you'll have no problem i'm sure, even now you can still secure yourself a hospitality seat for the Everton game and you don't need to be a member or even get on a queue, but if you're a ordinary member well the sold out sign went up weeks ago

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is offline Ask him if the match is on TV

Then moan when the games they turned down the chance to go to are required for the big games, meaning if they went they would have got to big games.

Then uses selective excuses based on opposition, like can't go midweek.

The best one is when the big opposition game they are moaning they can't go to is midweek, or was the same time as the games they turned down. Like Europa with Dortmund and Man Utd, moaning they can't make Thursday games. Then get upset when I quote that and dismiss them by saying, well you won't be able to go to this game then anyway.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by charmac View Post
    You're correct of course Chris, if you can afford to pay exorbitant prices of 120 per seat for a hospitality package you'll have no problem i'm sure, even now you can still secure yourself a hospitality seat for the Everton game and you don't need to be a member or even get on a queue, but if you're a ordinary member well the sold out sign went up weeks ago
    You need to build your credits like the rest of us.

First season, get 4 PL tickets on your history. You can do this through bulk sales and late availability.

Second season, you'll have access to the "big games". Get at least 13 games.

Third season, you're in the first sales and guaranteed a ticket.

Not really, for example there was loads of returns for the Everton game that went up last week that people could have had, theres a lot for West Brom currently and I guarantee due to travel, and people being away etc there will be a **** load of returns for both Swansea and Leicester later in the month.

But as I say you have to put the work in - keep checking the ticket page every few hours and you will find, you will be able to get for most games, especially if you just need a single.

I'm in a really **** position this season that due to getting married next year I don't really have the money for many tickets this year but if I did I probably could have got to any match I wanted.

You need to build your credits like the rest of us.

First season, get 4 PL tickets on your history. You can do this through bulk sales and late availability.

Second season, you'll have access to the "big games". Get at least 13 games.

Third season, you're in the first sales and guaranteed a ticket.

Cheers Phil, I know how the system works mate I've been using it for years, I already have full credits on me card, my gripe is there are hundreds of seats held back for hospitality in upper Anfield Road and are sold to people who don't even have a membership card nor have to endure the trauma of one of our sales. they only go on sale to
    ordinary members when they're stuck with them (like the west Brom game) while thousands of fans who coughed up the price of a membership card go empty handed in the sales.

Cheers Phil, I know how the system works mate I've been using it for years, I already have full credits on me card, my gripe is there are hundreds of seats held back for hospitality in upper Anfield Road and are sold to people who don't even have a membership card nor have to endure the trauma of one of our sales. they only go on sale to
    ordinary members when they're stuck with them (like the west Brom game) while thousands of fans who coughed up the price of a membership card go empty handed in the sales.
    Agreed. Can't stand hospitality at all mate.

Most of the seats that had opened up for West Brom have been sold but there is now a vast number of seats opened up in U7 and U8 of the main stand. They are all bunched together so they definitely aren't returns.

Theres also a couple of tickets popped up for the Spartak game tonight if anyone needs and is quick.

Not sure I agree with that - but midweek prem games - there are always chances to get tickets for.

Most of the seats that had opened up for West Brom have been sold but there is now a vast number of seats opened up in U7 and U8 of the main stand. They are all bunched together so they definitely aren't returns.

Theres also a couple of tickets popped up for the Spartak game tonight if anyone needs and is quick.
    Great heads up mate.....bit late for me though as at work and won't get there for K/O

Quote Originally Posted by mcdiggerman View Post
    Great heads up mate.....bit late for me though as at work and won't get there for K/O
    Looks like they have gone now anyway, didn't think they would be up long!

Plenty still up for Swansea as well if anyone needs.

Plenty still up for Swansea as well if anyone needs.
    All gone I presume. Nothing showing on the site

Quote Originally Posted by Eddes View Post
    There was loads earlier.

Keep checking because I reckon that there will be even more back up soon.

CrawleyRed is online now The Jolly Green Giant's big brother
    Quite a few for the West Brom game as well. I'll be in Brighton sadly but if anyone still needs one there's plenty left. Loads in the Annie Road for Swansea as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddes View Post
    Loads back up for it in every part of the ground if you still need?