Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 287

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

  1. #151  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraclesArePossible View Post
    20 mins to go on the Hoffenheim sale...
    Managed to bag a couple in the Main Stand within 10mins - was still a few left surprisingly, not loads but a enough for anyone who got in early - all gone in 40mins tho.

    Hope you did ok
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #152  
    MiraclesArePossible is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    56,293
    Quote Originally Posted by KloppOfTheWorld View Post
    Managed to bag a couple in the Main Stand within 10mins - was still a few left surprisingly, not loads but a enough for anyone who got in early - all gone in 40mins tho.

    Hope you did ok
    Got myself one halfway up the Dalglish stand, paid 31, happy with that in every respect.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #153  
    LivapewlDivas is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    10,029
    Bagged a ticket for Palace, CE7.

    53 quid plus 90 quid train ticket :O
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #154  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    Anyone with no previous games expecting to get CL tickets, home or away this season, you are kidding yourselves
    Haha...got one for my kids....and they did not have any previous CL or EL on their cards
    My ship is coming in.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #155  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    16,347
    Quote Originally Posted by LivapewlDivas View Post
    Bagged a ticket for Palace, CE7.

    53 quid plus 90 quid train ticket :O
    90 for train from where ?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #156  
    LivapewlDivas is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    10,029
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj147 View Post
    90 for train from where ?
    Maidenhead
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #157  
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,748
    Being a Member and trying to get tickets is totally pointless!

    Everytime I go online I'm forever stuck in a queue whilst watching the availability go from Good to Limited to Sold Out! 😡

    Even when I do manage to get into the system and select my seating options it tells me I can't purchase them because someone else is already trying to purchase them! 😡😡

    Whilst I can expect this to happen when trying for late availability tickets, it's very annoying when this happens in July when the membership scheme for advanced purchases first goes online or for the Champions League Group games that only became available this week.

    Went on earlier today and was in a queue; then the system closed until 1pm and at 1pm on the dote I'm back in a wueue again but system already states that all tickets are sold out!

    Totally pee'd off now!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #158  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,875
    Hi , I managed to get a ticket (for the first time ) using the website today but after I hadn't bought the ticket I was told I may not be able to make the game but will know for certain tomororw . WHAts my best way of getting the ticket and my money back to the club ?

    Customer services?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #159  
    TheRiedle is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36,622
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    Hi , I managed to get a ticket (for the first time ) using the website today but after I hadn't bought the ticket I was told I may not be able to make the game but will know for certain tomororw . WHAts my best way of getting the ticket and my money back to the club ?

    Customer services?
    Yep give them a call.
    ?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #160  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,875
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiedle View Post
    Yep give them a call.
    Cheers
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #161  
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,164
    Got a ticket for the Sevilla game, gonna see the mighty reds live in the champions league!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #162  
    TheRiedle is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Baros--5 View Post
    Got a ticket for the Sevilla game, gonna see the mighty reds live in the champions league!
    Well done mate. Got two tickets for the Huddersfield game, going to take the missus for the first time.
    ?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #163  
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiedle View Post
    Well done mate. Got two tickets for the Huddersfield game, going to take the missus for the first time.
    Ha nice! Took the mrs once and she spent the game looking at her phone, never again!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #164  
    Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is offline Ask him if the match is on TV
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    42,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Baros--5 View Post
    Took the mrs once and she spent the game looking at her phone, never again!
    She probably saw some of the fans doing it too, so thought it's what you are suppose to do. Along with clapping before YNWA finishes and leaving between 80 and 85 minutes.
    YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #165  
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    She probably saw some of the fans doing it too, so thought it's what you are suppose to do. Along with clapping before YNWA finishes and leaving between 80 and 85 minutes.
    Filming YNWA irritates me the most, theres thousands of videos of it in youtube if you want to watch it what on earth are you filming it for?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #166  
    Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is offline Ask him if the match is on TV
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    42,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Baros--5 View Post
    theres thousands of videos of it in youtube if you want to watch it what on earth are you filming it for
    Most of them probably never even watch the video back anyway.

    Maybe they are filming it, so they can play it back and learn when it ends. Though that don't work as they ended their recording before the end and never look back at it anyway.
    YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #167  
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachKT View Post
    Being a Member and trying to get tickets is totally pointless!

    Everytime I go online I'm forever stuck in a queue whilst watching the availability go from Good to Limited to Sold Out! ��

    Even when I do manage to get into the system and select my seating options it tells me I can't purchase them because someone else is already trying to purchase them! ����

    Whilst I can expect this to happen when trying for late availability tickets, it's very annoying when this happens in July when the membership scheme for advanced purchases first goes online or for the Champions League Group games that only became available this week.

    Went on earlier today and was in a queue; then the system closed until 1pm and at 1pm on the dote I'm back in a wueue again but system already states that all tickets are sold out!

    Totally pee'd off now!
    There are ways, although it's not the most economical route. I found it very hard to get tickets so went the hospitality route, Going to a few games a year to get my purchase history up to required levels. Me and my boy went to Villarreal 2016 via hospitality route which cost about 300 quid. This got me the opportunity to buy two tickets for us for Sevilla for 57, no queue, loads of seats to choose from and a snip compared to what I've paying for the hospitality games. There are ways to get tickets and this has proved the best, least hassle way for me. It's been expensive but had some great nights at anfield and tickets are much easier to get.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #168  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,875
    is there away to sign up for texts or emails to notify when additional member sales are approaching?
    Eagle Face Moron
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #169  
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    24,260
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    is there away to sign up for texts or emails to notify when additional member sales are approaching?
    Don't think so. Best way is to just keep checking dates. And usually after the additional members sales tickets come on every day as they start being returned so just make it a habit to keep checking.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #170  
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,877
    Can anyone tell me for certain that there are 3 separate sales on Monday 6 Oct please ???
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #171  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,875
    slightly off topic but how long does it take to walk from anfield to lime street? last time i did it i think it took 30-40mins does that sound correct?
    Eagle Face Moron
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #172  
    LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    88,886
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    slightly off topic but how long does it take to walk from anfield to lime street? last time i did it i think it took 30-40mins does that sound correct?
    Yep, that sounds right
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #173  
    CrawleyRed is online now The Jolly Green Giant's big brother
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,550
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    slightly off topic but how long does it take to walk from anfield to lime street? last time i did it i think it took 30-40mins does that sound correct?
    Yeah I've done it in 30 mins before. Depends how fast you walk really.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #174  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,875
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Yeah I've done it in 30 mins before. Depends how fast you walk really.
    i walk quite fast so shouldnt be an issue , i just couldnt remember from last time i did it and need to book train tickets soon
    Eagle Face Moron
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #175  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,875
    do tickets sometimes go back on sale in afternoon, after the initial morning sale?
    Eagle Face Moron
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #176  
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,336
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    do tickets sometimes go back on sale in afternoon, after the initial morning sale?
    Tickets can pop up randomly, yeah.

    A lot of the time it's due to people adding extra tickets into their basket, or adding tickets they're not eligible for. Once it times out, they get chucked back into the system.

    If you keep refreshing, you will often see singles pop up, but you need to be quick.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #177  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,875
    when is the general sale for the second half of the season games? Mid november?
    Eagle Face Moron
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #178  
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    24,260
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    when is the general sale for the second half of the season games? Mid november?
    Usually mid November yeah, I think it was around the 16th and 17th last year?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #179  
    kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    22,762
    Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Usually mid November yeah, I think it was around the 16th and 17th last year?
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tick...e-announcement

    Its always the same week as the ATP Tennis at the O2 which is why I'll be battling on my laptop from a Travel Lodge in Greenwich!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #180  
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    24,260
    Quote Originally Posted by kickthetyres View Post
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tick...e-announcement

    Its always the same week as the ATP Tennis at the O2 which is why I'll be battling on my laptop from a Travel Lodge in Greenwich!
    Ouch!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •