Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Match Tickets and How to Get Them

Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    I got mine a few weeks ago, but my membership auto renews. It took about three or four weeks I think for the cards to come, but then they were only just being sent out. The membership pack came after. You might gets yours along with the membership pack. It should come before the sales.

The membership number is the same though, so if it's not come through before the sales, you can still use your membership number. You won't physically need your new plastic white membership card to buy tickets. You will need it to get into the stadium, so you should get it in time.

Unless you want to use it for other things like in club stores to get discount of items.
    Cheers mate, mine doesn't auto renew so they probably have a huge backlog to send out.

Yeah I thought that would be the case. If I haven't got it by August I'll give the club a call.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Renewed Memberships five weeks ago - three of them - and still haven't got the cards.
    Missed all the ACS schemes as received no emails from the club and too busy at work to check the website. Qualified for all and got none.
    To be fair, can't do the CL or LC this year due to work commitments, but FA Cup would have been nice.
    Had no email about the Members sale either.
    Thanks LFC. Great reward for loyalty. Well worth turning out to see us get beat by the likes of Northampton to now get ushered aside whilst those who are suddenly interested again, now we are back in the CL, get an equal opportunity in the free for all general sale for the FA Cup in Jan.

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is online now Ask him if the match is on TV
    Quote Originally Posted by notHackedoffnow View Post
    Missed all the ACS schemes as received no emails from the club and too busy at work to check the website
    I got an email. But they have been selective in the past.

Like the Barcelona game at Wembley before last season, where instead of doing it like normal and entering membership number and password, they e mail a code that members use. Except I was one of many not to get the e mail. The club and this forum were not helpful. Many on here were saying how they didn't get it, and people posting how to get help and find it, had their help posts deleted. Luckily I managed to find it in the members section on the website after clicking a few links.

While the likes of twitter and that then had the code/password so anyone could get tickets.

So people who've never been to a game, but would go to this one as it's Barcelona innit bruv, and don't even have a membership were able to get tickets. While fully paying members were missing out due to not getting the e mail and the clubs own forum deleting help posts.

To be fair with the auto cup, the information was available on the website too, so it's not their fault if adults don't check for themselves.

They were all on sale for a few days too, be it in the case of CL limited options available.

FA Cup remained on sale with many tickets for a few days.

League Cup had the most tickets remaining, and is still available. No idea why. It can't be the can't make midweek excuse, as CL sold out pretty quick. It must be the select whether to go based on opponents or competition, which is why it was right to have previous games needed for CL, as someone started a topic a few weeks ago asking if you would need previous or if it would go to free for all and some felt previous games should not be needed.

If people can't make midweek, it's surprising the FA Cup took as long as it did to have allocation go. After a week or so it had slightly fewer tickets remaining then League Cup, but take into account the entire Anfield Road is given to away fans, tere's less tickets available for FA Cup, so the numbers taken up for FA Cup and League Cup in the first week were not too different. Maybe some thought the FA Cup games at Anfield might be replays so therefore can't go as it's midweek, and for the same reasons can't go to League Cup, but CL the not making midweek problem is gone.

At least you admit you couldn't do CL. I could see some though complaining they didn't know and missed CL, so can't do any games now, outside the League and when told they get still get League Cup, using the midweek excuse.

I had two e mails about the members sale. Are your sure the club have your e mail, you haven't changed or updated anything have you.

Watching us lose to Northampton only gets you priority in the League Cup, which you can't make anyway, the one's only interested in the CL won't be trying to get tickets to see us play someone like Barnet in the FA Cup. They'll be the one's complaining if we lose to Barnet as the FA Cup is a serious competition, but they chose no to go and some will links posted to posts where they said they don't care about cups or it would be good to go out early. Like last season just before Wolves someone started a topic like that, though he stuck to his stupid opinion even after the defeat. It was others who agreed with his stupid opinion before, who then complained after we lost.
    YNWA

LovelyCushionedHeader is online now Academy prospect
    http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/thread...et-sale-thread

Started a thread about next week's sale to try and keep this thread info only.

Is anyone having trouble getting into the sales

Quote Originally Posted by charmac View Post
    Is anyone having trouble getting into the sales
    Yep!!!!

Memberships for myself and my wife finally arrived today..... but I can't for the life of me find the cards.... am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by 77red96 View Post
    but I can't for the life of me find the cards.... am I missing something
    Yeah, the cards.

Seriously though, they might be sent separate. Mine were, although that was because they came before the membership packs were sent out to everyone, as I auto renewed.

I've been a member since the scheme started so can't remember if the first year they sent them separate or together.

Every other season it's just been the membership pack as you kept the card. This season it's new cards though, white plastic one's replacing the red ones.

Maybe someone who became a new member in recent years will be able to say if they got their membership card with their pack or separate, or more helpful if they started this season or don't have auto renew if they got them separate this season.

Have you been a member in previous seasons and did you auto renew. If you auto renewed you should have got your cards ages ago.

I got my membership pack about two or three weeks ago and the cards a few weeks before then.
    YNWA

CrawleyRed is online now The Jolly Green Giant's big brother
    Got my card weeks ago but haven't got my pack yet, and my brother still hasn't had his card or his pack.

Important thing is I have the numbers, so can enter the great ticket lottery tomorrow and Thursday.

We didn't auto renew and I'm sure the red cards won't work, I have our numbers so it's been fine for the ticket sales.... as long as they arrive in the next 3 weeks I won't mind. I just expected them to be here by now. Thanks for the replies, that's put me at ease. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Got my card weeks ago but haven't got my pack yet, and my brother still hasn't had his card or his pack.

Important thing is I have the numbers, so can enter the great ticket lottery tomorrow and Thursday.
    Always a pleasure never a chore...

My Membership pack arrived today along with a letter saying attached is your new Membership card...but no card. I assume it will come separately....

well ave not been too anfield for over 2 years now seek

It appears to me , that holding a membership offers no guarantee of securing tickets. It's an absolute shambles and disgrace, what angers me even more is that the hospitality tickets are so pricey. May I also add this has been going on for many seasons.
    So I have to turn to ticket brokers, it's a disgrace the club even sell tickets to these people who's sole intention is to sell but at an inflated price.
    Why can't the club do something about this and put the fan first, after all without us the club is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roachey1968 View Post
    It appears to me , that holding a membership offers no guarantee of securing tickets. It's an absolute shambles and disgrace, what angers me even more is that the hospitality tickets are so pricey. May I also add this has been going on for many seasons.
    So I have to turn to ticket brokers, it's a disgrace the club even sell tickets to these people who's sole intention is to sell but at an inflated price.
    Why can't the club do something about this and put the fan first, after all without us the club is nothing.
    The club has never said that a membership guarantees a ticket.

Quite the opposite in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by notHackedoffnow View Post
    My Membership pack arrived today along with a letter saying attached is your new Membership card...but no card. I assume it will come separately....
    It should have come together, I got light membership and I got a red letter and new white membership card.

You received the card yet?

The club say to contact customer services if the cards have not come by the end of July, which I think is leaving it too late.
    YNWA

The club say to contact customer services if the cards have not come by the end of July, which I think is leaving it too late.
    No idea why they have felt the need to change the cards, what was wrong with the ones we had? Mine still hasn't arrived either. If I haven't got it by Friday I'm going to contact them

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    No idea why they have felt the need to change the cards, what was wrong with the ones we had
    Something about how your bank card don't last forever and you end up getting a new one.
    YNWA

tweepie is offline LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Roachey1968 View Post
    By turning to these 'ticket brokers' you are supporting the very same people who make it more difficult for you to get tickets in the members sale as these 'scum' seem to have the ability to abuse the membership scheme, buy all the best tickets in the priority sale, then extorts twice the price out of 'fans'.
    YNWA

**** sakes, 20 minutes in the queue from 8 this morning for palace home and nothing.

Anyone know when Hoffenhiem tickets will go on general sale? many thanks
    JFT96 YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by RiverMersey96 View Post
    Anyone know when Hoffenhiem tickets will go on general sale? many thanks
    Season Ticket Holders, Fan Card Holders and Members with previous European AWAY games attendance are allocated 1st.

I doubt very much there will be any available for general sale, Germany is very easy to get to so I'd imagine it'll be a sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by KloppOfTheWorld View Post
    Season Ticket Holders, Fan Card Holders and Members with previous European AWAY games attendance are allocated 1st.

I doubt very much there will be any available for general sale, Germany is very easy to get to so I'd imagine it'll be a sell out.
    Thanks bud
    JFT96 YNWA

Anyone with no previous games expecting to get CL tickets, home or away this season, you are kidding yourselves
    YNWA

Ibe-lievable is offline Armchair supporter
    How do I get hold of tickets for away games?

Being in Kent, getting to Anfield is very difficult.

Am I dreaming to think I will be able to get tickets for any London games or Brighton away for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Ibe-lievable View Post
    How do I get hold of tickets for away games?

Being in Kent, getting to Anfield is very difficult.

Am I dreaming to think I will be able to get tickets for any London games or Brighton away for example?
    Officially you have no chance. Sorry to **** on your cornflakes.

Getting tickets for away games is the same as it's always been. Do you think it's changed or are you only interested in Liverpool as they are in CL now.

To get tickets for away games, you need to have gone to away games in previous seasons. So people who start supporting a club after they make CL or only support them in seasons after a trophy win, will struggle. If you've not been to an away game before, you've no chance of getting tickets to away games in the league.

The best chance you have of away tickets is if we get an away game in the League Cup or FA Cup, against teams with a decent size stadium as the tickets for people with previous games will sell out and others will remain. You will need it not to be a big name opponent for a better chance of tickets, as some select games they want to go to based on opponents, so won't go if it's certain opposition. Away games against Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham with Wembley, even if they do make free for all sale, you chances will be harder as some fans will only want to go to see Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham and not Liverpool, and when they get priority to the next away game which could be against Derby or Bolton for example they will not want to go, which then makes it easier for people with no away games to get tickets for Derby or Bolton and build up their games for future games.

Of course, some may only be interested in the league, and won't be bothered about the cup games, so will choose not to go, then be the first to have a moan if we make the final and they can't just turn up no previous games ahead of the one's who've been to every game.
    YNWA

Ibe-lievable is offline Armchair supporter
    Getting tickets for away games is the same as it's always been. Do you think it's changed or are you only interested in Liverpool as they are in CL now.

To get tickets for away games, you need to have gone to away games in previous seasons. So people who start supporting a club after they make CL or only support them in seasons after a trophy win, will struggle. If you've not been to an away game before, you've no chance of getting tickets to away games in the league.

The best chance you have of away tickets is if we get an away game in the League Cup or FA Cup, against teams with a decent size stadium as the tickets for people with previous games will sell out and others will remain. You will need it not to be a big name opponent for a better chance of tickets, as some select games they want to go to based on opponents, so won't go if it's certain opposition. Away games against Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham with Wembley, even if they do make free for all sale, you chances will be harder as some fans will only want to go to see Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham and not Liverpool, and when they get priority to the next away game which could be against Derby or Bolton for example they will not want to go, which then makes it easier for people with no away games to get tickets for Derby or Bolton and build up their games for future games.

Of course, some may only be interested in the league, and won't be bothered about the cup games, so will choose not to go, then be the first to have a moan if we make the final and they can't just turn up no previous games ahead of the one's who've been to every game.
    I've supported Liverpool all my life. I'm only now in a situation financially, car etc that I could travel for away games. Them now being in the CL (potentially) has nothing to do with it.

Work makes it difficult to travel, otherwise I would do the members sale where you can buy a bundle of matches. Unfortunately, that isn't much of a solution for me, simply because I cannot guarantee I'd be able to make the matches.

I guess I can hope for an away match in the LC to a club like Charlton perhaps? Would I need a membership to even have a chance for a game like that?

Ive seen 3rd party websites selling tickets for anything between 100-250 for an away game. But that's far to expensive, and wouldn't count towards the count for future tickets with Lfc.

I completely agree that if you have x amount of away games from last season, you should get priority. It seems difficult to get your foot on the ladder, so to speak.

MiraclesArePossible is online now Boot Room insider
    20 mins to go on the Hoffenheim sale...