Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 2567

Thread: Donald Trump POTUS...unbelievable Jeff!

  1. #391  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrard-2005 View Post
    The people opposing him behave like unhinged lunatics - the useful idiots you can see anyway.. The real culprits are safely in cover.. The FBI and the CIA both say there is zero evidence that Russia hacked the election - just more BS propagated by the shills at the DNC..

    His campaign was neither racist nor sexist, in fact he has promised more help for the Afro-American community than Obama ever did.. You have chosen to drink in the buzzwords and appear to be circling the drain with the rest of the entitled, anti-democracy millennials who cannot accept the result of the election..

    Radical bigots? - like the ones sending the students out to riot and protest?

    He was a businessman - no secret whatsoever.. the electorate know who and what he is and he was elected all the same.. If you have information of any wrongdoing linked to his Presidency then please contact your local FBI office.. Taxes - I agree.. He should publish them for good or bad, not doing so has probably had more of a negative effect anyway..

    The judiciary have undermined the President and his office, not the other way around. They have chosen to be political from Yates all the way down, which is not their right, and he has called it out..

    Lol - yeah, knock yourself out - I have a feeling you and they won't last the course..
    Alright, you want a 'rebuttle'? Here goes:

    His campaign was not racist? Trump rose in the political world by calling the first black president Kenyan born and not a natural US citizen. He continued to say this until about 2 months before November 8th.

    His first big press conference he said Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

    He said the judge can't be trusted because he was of Mexican decent.

    He constantly confliated 'inner cities' with 'black people'.

    Sexism:
    When being caught admitting sexual assault and having 12 or so women come forward to accuse him of doing the same to him, his defense was 'those women weren't pretty enough for me to assault them.'

    Megan Kelly comment.

    What will Trump do for the 'Afro-American' (really, that's the word you want to use here) community? Deny them housing rights again?

    The FBI and CIA both have said that Russia HAS hacked the DNC emails in an attempt to sway the election to Trump.http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...rump/95528318/

    http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/fbi-ci...lection-hacks/

    Yates was not political. She said that the EO was not constitutional. Turns out, she was 100% correct, and was fired for it. The courts have not politicized anything. It's their job, to uphold the Constitution. It's part of a 3 armed system in order to have checks-and-balances on each other arm. it's basic 6th grade government history. So no 1 part of the system has too much power.

    this is just off the top of my head, too.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #392  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrard-2005 View Post
    They suffered a delay - boo-hoo..

    I see you side-stepped my points - how very Obama-esque..
    They suffered a 'delay'. Some were sent home. Some were held for 20 hours, like a 5 year old without access to his parents. Some were handcuffed. Legal, non-criminal people.

    I'm just glad you're so privileged to never have to come up against these sort of situations in your life. I hope you never have to face what these people faced.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #393  
    WirralRiddler is online now These posts brought to you by Dr Dre & Only Fools & Horses appreciation society
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortigen View Post
    In addition, he was hugely disrespectful to women based on their gender. I mean, Christ almighty, he called his opponent a "nasty woman" during a nationally televised debate!


    Lock him up and throw away the key i say.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #394  
    -SilkySkills- is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    32,842
    Trump is playing the Media so hard it's too funny. He's basically had enough of their spin/lies, and is treating them how they deserve to be treated.

    God bless Trump

    MAGA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #395  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrard-2005 View Post
    Trump isn't my guy..

    False equivalence - Comey was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.. He didn't do it from the shadows and there was nothing partisan in his actions.. What is happening now is faceless and unelected members of the Intelligence community (who I assume are predisposed to Obama) leaking classified material for political gain.. In other words - sedition.

    Facts, Bud..
    How are these people who 'leaked' the information gaining politically? They are anonymous.

    So Comey brought forth the Clinton emails nonsense the entire election trial, yet sat on the Russia/Trump connections. The definition of partisan. And guess who kept their job....
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #396  
    shody1976 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    42,692
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    They suffered a 'delay'. Some were sent home. Some were held for 20 hours, like a 5 year old without access to his parents. Some were handcuffed. Legal, non-criminal people.

    I'm just glad you're so privileged to never have to come up against these sort of situations in your life. I hope you never have to face what these people faced.
    I don't know why you're entertaining this guy. He's clearly on the wind-up.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #397  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredb_7 View Post
    ***** me, I can't even believe what I'm reading. Is it for real? It wouldn't look out of place in Saudi Arabia. Or the Bible for that matter.
    Right. I had to verify it was actually sent in 2017, no 1917.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #398  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by -SilkySkills- View Post
    Trump is playing the Media so hard it's too funny. He's basically had enough of their spin/lies, and is treating them how they deserve to be treated.

    God bless Trump

    MAGA
    You are just a miserable troll and literally no one takes your post seriously. Be more clever in your attempts. You may get more responses than me just laughing at you.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #399  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by shody1976 View Post
    I don't know why you're entertaining this guy. He's clearly on the wind-up.
    Yeah, that's fair.

    So now that I'm all caught up.

    Did anyone see that of all places, Fox news broke the story that Trump knew about Flynn's calls and let him lie to Pence about it? Why can't I find it on their website?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #400  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,350
    Quote Originally Posted by -SilkySkills- View Post
    Trump is playing the Media so hard it's too funny. He's basically had enough of their spin/lies, and is treating them how they deserve to be treated.

    God bless Trump

    MAGA
    You're so misnamed.

    No skills there at all. Silky might be right though. Soft touch.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #401  
    shody1976 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    42,692
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Yeah, that's fair.

    So now that I'm all caught up.

    Did anyone see that of all places, Fox news broke the story that Trump knew about Flynn's calls and let him lie to Pence about it? Why can't I find it on their website?
    This is incompetence on an unprecedented scale. I'll be surprised if he lasts out the year at this rate.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #402  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,350
    Quote Originally Posted by shody1976 View Post
    This is incompetence on an unprecedented scale. I'll be surprised if he lasts out the year at this rate.
    He shouldn't of won the republican nomination. He shouldn't have won the election. And yet here he is. POTUS. CiC.

    Do not underestimate his drive and ambition.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #403  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Luises-Finger View Post
    You're so misnamed.

    No skills there at all. Silky might be right though. Soft touch.
    More 'stunted & rusted'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #404  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortigen View Post
    I'm not sure what you're on about with this "name a policy" stuff. I stated that his campaign platform was racist and sexist, which it was. He didn't have any policies in his platform. What he did is make frequent unapologetic generalizations about people based on race, religion, and ethnicity. This made him very popular among racists and he never did anything to distance himself from them. Not to mention that he ran and still has security interest in a corporation with a long history of racist practices. I'm not sure what you mean when you say he reached out to black people. He spoke to them like they are all either starving poor or criminals and he told them they had nothing to lose by voting for him. This after spending years shouting that America's first black president wasn't an American.

    In addition, he was hugely disrespectful to women based on their gender. I mean, Christ almighty, he called his opponent a "nasty woman" during a nationally televised debate! He selected a Vice President who is notorious for his anti-woman legislation in Indiana. Not to mention he defended indefensible statements about women as "locker room talk". And that's only the stuff that he did while campaigning. He's been in the public eye for decades and his treatment of women as mere sex objects is more than sufficiently documented.

    You may not have a problem with any of this, but you'll need to be honest with yourself as to why that is. It's not because it isn't racist or sexist. It's because racism and sexism don't really bother you.
    Lol - Your tone infers that my opinions lack awareness - touche!.. but I think you are in the right region with your last sentence - I do believe race and sex are often used to justify the failings of people.. and we have been brainwashed into the notion of blaming others for our own failings.. I am neither a racist nor a sexist, I am a realist..

    He told the truth about a lot of Afro-American communities, particularly in the inner-cities.. Some are neglected and crime-ridden and worsened during Obama's tenure..

    He didn't 'shout' at Obama for being black, there is no bar to a black President - that would be racist! - there is a bar on a non-US citizen becoming President and that is what was in question..

    I have said many times that some of Trump's statements have been crude and even unpresidential.. However, if somebody makes a claim of sexism or racism against a person in office then they should be able to discern between that person's private feelings and how he/she is acting on them.. Those claims were relevant during the campaign but that is done and the people have decided their President.. Why endlessly regurgitate a narrative whose only purpose is to serve as justification to oppose everything he does no matter what it is or who it may benefit.. It doesn't change what views he may or not hold one iota..

    Policies are the only solid way to judge his intentions and to hold him to account..
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #405  
    WirralRiddler is online now These posts brought to you by Dr Dre & Only Fools & Horses appreciation society
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,494
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredb_7 View Post
    This was actually quite an interesting exchange, the Deputy Assistant to Trump accusing the BBC of fake news - dare I say it I sort of thought there were decent, or at least interesting, points made on both sides.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39000118
    "Your representation is just wishful thinking, if you didn't have an agenda driven question list it would be so much easier to have a better relationship with you"

    He pretty much nails it there IMO
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #406  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Luises-Finger View Post
    He shouldn't of won the republican nomination. He shouldn't have won the election. And yet here he is. POTUS. CiC.

    Do not underestimate his drive and ambition.
    And the ****lessness of the Republican house and senate.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #407  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Alright, you want a 'rebuttle'? Here goes:

    His campaign was not racist? Trump rose in the political world by calling the first black president Kenyan born and not a natural US citizen. He continued to say this until about 2 months before November 8th.

    His first big press conference he said Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

    He said the judge can't be trusted because he was of Mexican decent.

    He constantly confliated 'inner cities' with 'black people'.

    Sexism:
    When being caught admitting sexual assault and having 12 or so women come forward to accuse him of doing the same to him, his defense was 'those women weren't pretty enough for me to assault them.'

    Megan Kelly comment.

    What will Trump do for the 'Afro-American' (really, that's the word you want to use here) community? Deny them housing rights again?

    The FBI and CIA both have said that Russia HAS hacked the DNC emails in an attempt to sway the election to Trump.http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...rump/95528318/

    http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/fbi-ci...lection-hacks/

    Yates was not political. She said that the EO was not constitutional. Turns out, she was 100% correct, and was fired for it. The courts have not politicized anything. It's their job, to uphold the Constitution. It's part of a 3 armed system in order to have checks-and-balances on each other arm. it's basic 6th grade government history. So no 1 part of the system has too much power.

    this is just off the top of my head, too.
    Apologies - I meant African-American - no offence intended..
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #408  
    -SilkySkills- is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    32,842
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    You are just a miserable troll and literally no one takes your post seriously. Be more clever in your attempts. You may get more responses than me just laughing at you.
    Because everyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you must be trolling

    Trump is a 4D chess master who has run rings around, Clinton, Bernie, their fans, The media, businesses, world leaders, and all the other Fools.

    The guy has already put a lot of what he said he would do into place.

    He's got balls of steel, and says it like it is

    It's just funny watching you all talk about him like with your silly fake news stories, and non relevant opinions
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #409  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrard-2005 View Post
    On the contrary, I can see what is wrong and having 'people on my back' is of no concern to me.. what you can't accept is that I don't see what you see and having more followers is no indication of truth..

    BTW - I am British, I have never visited Breitbart - not once, and fact-checking could be my middle name..

    EDIT: Write what you want, I don't need my feelings protected ..
    I'm very surprised then that you hold your stance, because Trump is a fact checkers gold mine, unless Fact-checking is literally your middle name and not what you are "good" at.

    I'm not into just posting "insults" at fellow football fans and unfortunately my last post did stray in that direction....anyway, deleted now so no concern.
    Last edited by Eloader; 17-2-17 at 14:15.
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #410  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrard-2005 View Post
    Lol - Your tone infers that my opinions lack awareness - touche!.. but I think you are in the right region with your last sentence - I do believe race and sex are often used to justify the failings of people.. and we have been brainwashed into the notion of blaming others for our own failings.. I am neither a racist nor a sexist, I am a realist..

    He told the truth about a lot of Afro-American communities, particularly in the inner-cities.. Some are neglected and crime-ridden and worsened during Obama's tenure..

    He didn't 'shout' at Obama for being black, there is no bar to a black President - that would be racist! - there is a bar on a non-US citizen becoming President and that is what was in question..

    I have said many times that some of Trump's statements have been crude and even unpresidential.. However, if somebody makes a claim of sexism or racism against a person in office then they should be able to discern between that person's private feelings and how he/she is acting on them.. Those claims were relevant during the campaign but that is done and the people have decided their President.. Why endlessly regurgitate a narrative whose only purpose is to serve as justification to oppose everything he does no matter what it is or who it may benefit.. It doesn't change what views he may or not hold one iota..

    Policies are the only solid way to judge his intentions and to hold him to account..
    Please stop using the term 'Afro-American'. Please link to these cities and the stats to back up a very huge point you're trying to make.

    You don't think it's odd that Trump spent years saying the President was born in Africa because he was black?

    Hmmmm, how has Trump acted on sexist and racists remarks? If only there was proof, like court documents from Ivana Trump, or court documents (just released) by the FBI showing his racism... Or all the remarks Trump has made over the years.

    A racist and a sexist don't magically beomce not once they take a position of power. It simply magnifies their ideas and bolsters them, and gives them a platform to act on them.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #411  
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by -SilkySkills- View Post
    Because everyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you must be trolling

    Trump is a 4D chess master who has run rings around, Clinton, Bernie, their fans, The media, businesses, world leaders, and all the other Fools.

    The guy has already put a lot of what he said he would do into place.

    He's got balls of steel, and says it like it is

    It's just funny watching you all talk about him like with your silly fake news stories, and non relevant opinions
    Is he Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #412  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by -SilkySkills- View Post
    Because everyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you must be trolling

    Trump is a 4D chess master who has run rings around, Clinton, Bernie, their fans, The media, businesses, world leaders, and all the other Fools.

    The guy has already put a lot of what he said he would do into place.

    He's got balls of steel, and says it like it is

    It's just funny watching you all talk about him like with your silly fake news stories, and non relevant opinions
    getting better.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #413  
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Please stop using the term 'Afro-American'.
    Nothing wrong with Afro-American.

    He is talking about this bloke though, right?

    https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...92688591-3.jpg
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #414  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    So, Trump off on another vacation, at a cost of 3M dollars to the taxpayers. Melania still in NYC at a cost of 5M dollars to the tax payers. Eric and Donnie Jr off to Dubai for a golf course opening at a cost of over 4M dollars to the taxpayers. That is just this weekend.

    This is ridiculous.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #415  
    WirralRiddler is online now These posts brought to you by Dr Dre & Only Fools & Horses appreciation society
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,494
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredb_7 View Post
    Is he Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory?
    Trump taught Sheldon everything he knows about 4D Chess.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #416  
    DreamingOfKlopp is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19,869
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Alright, you want a 'rebuttle'? Here goes:

    His campaign was not racist? Trump rose in the political world by calling the first black president Kenyan born and not a natural US citizen. He continued to say this until about 2 months before November 8th.

    His first big press conference he said Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

    He said the judge can't be trusted because he was of Mexican decent.

    He constantly confliated 'inner cities' with 'black people'.

    Sexism:
    When being caught admitting sexual assault and having 12 or so women come forward to accuse him of doing the same to him, his defense was 'those women weren't pretty enough for me to assault them.'

    Megan Kelly comment.

    What will Trump do for the 'Afro-American' (really, that's the word you want to use here) community? Deny them housing rights again?

    The FBI and CIA both have said that Russia HAS hacked the DNC emails in an attempt to sway the election to Trump.http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...rump/95528318/

    http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/fbi-ci...lection-hacks/

    Yates was not political. She said that the EO was not constitutional. Turns out, she was 100% correct, and was fired for it. The courts have not politicized anything. It's their job, to uphold the Constitution. It's part of a 3 armed system in order to have checks-and-balances on each other arm. it's basic 6th grade government history. So no 1 part of the system has too much power.

    this is just off the top of my head, too.
    Im not pro trump but i laugh how people think Russia won him the election. It was the constant barage of blatant lies and bs from the main media that people.got sick and tired of. Hilary spend $50 on advertising per vote where as Trump spent $5 per vote. Hilary was the most funded corrupt piece of work that has ever run for president.

    On top of that the constant barage by the left wing media and riots from left wing nuts has actually seen Trumps rating go up. So aslong as the left keep carrying on like babies throwing toys out of a pram they will continue playing into the hands of those they most despise. They may hate trump but he is exactly what they deserve, which i find humour in the irony.

    If there was ever a politician who should be running for POTUS it is Trey Gowdy, he is one of the few politicians who has my respect. But the fact he isn't corrupted is probably the exact reason he will never run.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #417  
    DreamingOfKlopp is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19,869
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredb_7 View Post
    Nothing wrong with Afro-American.

    He is talking about this bloke though, right?

    https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...92688591-3.jpg
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #418  
    DreamingOfKlopp is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19,869
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    So, Trump off on another vacation, at a cost of 3M dollars to the taxpayers. Melania still in NYC at a cost of 5M dollars to the tax payers. Eric and Donnie Jr off to Dubai for a golf course opening at a cost of over 4M dollars to the taxpayers. That is just this weekend.

    This is ridiculous.
    Were you kicking up a fuss when the Obama's were doing it? Obama spent more tax dollars than any previous administration on holidays.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #419  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by WirralRiddler View Post
    Trump taught Sheldon everything he knows about 4D Chess.
    Trump can't figure out how to pay checkers.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #420  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20,912
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingOfKlopp View Post
    Were you kicking up a fuss when the Obama's were doing it? Obama spent more tax dollars than any previous administration on holidays.
    Did the money Obama spend on vacations go directly into the bank account of the Obamas?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •