Notices
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump POTUS...unbelievable Jeff!

1. #1 Exclamation Donald Trump POTUS...unbelievable Jeff! 
    GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    New thread for all things Trump.

Please keep it on topic.

Please use the politics or state of the world threads, for more general philosophical and political musings.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Citizen Sane ‏@citizen_sane 8m8 minutes ago
    Starting to think this Trump presidency isn't going to run as smoothly as we all thought.

Citizen Sane ‏@citizen_sane 2m2 minutes ago
    The Trump Administration is sort of like The West Wing reimagined by Daffy Duck.

With Yosemite Sam playing President Bartlett.
    Last edited by angelYNWA; 14-2-17 at 12:35.

Still, those emails hey.

Continuing this from the last thread - "you need to read something else apart from Breitbart" by angelYNWA

I don't know what Breitbart is, so you deny that the rapes are not happening in Norway, Germany and Sweden by immigrants? its an epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shriekback View Post
    Continuing this from the last thread - "you need to read something else apart from Breitbart" by angelYNWA

I don't know what Breitbart is, so you deny that the rapes are not happening in Norway, Germany and Sweden by immigrants? its an epidemic.
    rape is an epidemic in general, if you think they are only caused by immigrants or even a majority of them are then you are ignorant of the facts in Sweden, Norway, Germany or any other country you would like to mention.

It's like saying every Romanian in the UK is a pickpocket, it's just ******** peddled by the likes of Breitbart or the Daily Mail.

Try doing some actual research from credible sources, if even Wikipedia now refuses to accept the Daily Mail as a legitimate source then you know they are full of crap.

Steven Greenhouse ‏@greenhousenyt 10h10 hours ago

More Flynn Problems--Army is investigating whether Flynn received money from Russian government during visit in 2015 https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/13/u...gtype=Homepage

ru-roh...

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenter...-james-obrien/

cracking point on why some sections of the media and governments hate the likes of Meryl Streep and Gary Linekar, because they are doing the job that many journalists are failing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by angelYNWA View Post
    rape is an epidemic in general, if you think they are only caused by immigrants or even a majority of them are then you are ignorant of the facts in Sweden, Norway, Germany or any other country you would like to mention.

It's like saying every Romanian in the UK is a pickpocket, it's just ******** peddled by the likes of Breitbart or the Daily Mail.

Try doing some actual research from credible sources, if even Wikipedia now refuses to accept the Daily Mail as a legitimate source then you know they are full of crap.
    Are you one of those do-gooders in the front row on question time?

lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Sally Yates looks like a god damned hero.

In January, she notified the White House that Flynn needs to be looked at further with Russia ties, and could potentially be blackmailed.

Also, she was right about the EO... which she was fired for.

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenter...-james-obrien/

cracking point on why some sections of the media and governments hate the likes of Meryl Streep and Gary Linekar, because they are doing the job that many journalists are failing to do.
    I think it's more to do with those celebrities attempting to give weight to their opinion...just by being a celebrity.

Quite often these outbursts are opinions of opinions...rather than opinion on reported facts.

The first job of a journalist is to report facts/news...opinion pieces follow that.

Although it seems the majority of news stories are in fact opinion, rather than fact, so in reality aren't "news" at all.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

This just goes to show you why Trump(or any authoritative leader) hates the free press so much, and also why it's so vital to a democracy.

I hope Flynn throws a hissy and just opens his mouth about everything.

Remember when Flynn got up on stage and was screaming 'LOCK HER UP' and then went on to say 'If I did 1/10th of the illegal things Hillary did, I would be in jail.' Guess what buddy....

Quote Originally Posted by Shriekback View Post

I guess you don't like immigrants in general, am I right? or is just one particular section of immigrants that you don't like?

Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Sally Yates looks like a god damned hero.

In January, she notified the White House that Flynn needs to be looked at further with Russia ties, and could potentially be blackmailed.

Also, she was right about the EO... which she was fired for.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.ce094283f827

The acting attorney general informed the Trump White House late last month that she believed Michael Flynn had misled senior administration officials about the nature of his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States, and warned that the national security adviser was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, current and former U.S. officials said.
    Flynn was recorded... on tape... talking about sanctions with the Russian diplomat. Then NSA/CIA/FBI heard the tapes and gave them to DOJ, who then heard and read what Flynn and Pence talked about, and clearly they were lying. So....

Remember Russia was sanctioned and Flynn talked to them about it. Then Putin didn't do anything in retaliation.... and Trump praised him for it...

******* collusion. This is going to get a lot worse, and weirder, before everything comes to light.

Sen Chaffitz, the man who investigated Obama and Clinton without stop, and said if Clinton won the election, he would continue to use the full force of the office to investigate her, is doing nothing about any of this. At his town hall, he ducked questions, then ducked out 45 minutes early, after the crowd jeered him for not answering his constiuants. He then said that the people in the town hall were paid protesters and not from Utah.

Well, 2 Democrats wrote him a letter last night saying you need to investigate Trump, Flynn, and Russia ties, and if not, they will. I'll see if I can find the letter. I wonder when Chaffitz election cycle is up, 2020 I think.

Remember Russia was sanctioned and Flynn talked to them about it. Then Putin didn't do anything in retaliation.... and Trump praised him for it...

******* collusion. This is going to get a lot worse, and weirder, before everything comes to light.
    Congress needs to launch an investigation into the whole thing. I doubt they will though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortigen View Post
    Congress needs to launch an investigation into the whole thing. I doubt they will though.
    See my next post.

dang.. wrong letter.

Kellyanne Conway is having a mar of it today. Only making it worse. She is a nightmare.

****** Matt Lauer taking her to task.

You know it's real bad when Russian lawyers are trying to back Flynn and cover something up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.4b9062c8d5e1

I wonder what he knows, how much, and what he'll tell.

WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Still, those emails hey.
    As if that's the worse thing she's done, or is capable of.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.ce094283f827

Flynn was recorded... on tape... talking about sanctions with the Russian diplomat. Then NSA/CIA/FBI heard the tapes and gave them to DOJ, who then heard and read what Flynn and Pence talked about, and clearly they were lying. So....
    Let me make this point again, just so everyone gets it. Back in late January, Yates and the DOJ informed the White House that Flynn lied to Pence, and that he actually talked sanctions with the Russian Ambassador, potentially breaking the Logan Act. Fully knowing this, the White House did NOTHING, and publically backed Flynn for almost a full month. Letting him in on national security briefings, issues, policies, etc...

Only when the story broke, did Flynn resign, and now the Trump team and WH have no answer to why they didn't fire Flynn immediately.

Trump was directly asked on Friday, if he knew about the story in the Washington Post regarding Flynn talking sanctions with the Russian ambassador.

Trump said no. I guess you could say 'he didn't know about the story.' but then again....

Quote Originally Posted by WilbertoSilva View Post
    As if that's the worse thing she's done, or is capable of.
    True. BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!

If you guys are counting, that's 3 advisors to Trump that have resigned due to connections with Russia.

If you guys are counting, that's 3 advisors to Trump that have resigned due to connections with Russia.
    Fake news. Sad.

Acumen is online now First team regular
    Rep Chris Collins made a great point that the GOP has been silent on this issue because they are celebrating Valentines Day with their wives.

Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    Rep Chris Collins made a great point that the GOP has been silent on this issue because they are celebrating Valentines Day with their wives.
    I saw that. I also heard him say 'lets move on.' about 5 times in a 1 minute clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Alon1 View Post
    I guess you don't like immigrants in general, am I right? or is just one particular section of immigrants that you don't like?
    Yeah, the criminal section.

Ah, gotcha. The real story, according to Trump on twitter now (on his unsecured Andriod phone and tweeting from his personal account)

The real story here is why there are so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal with N.Korea etc?]
    Yes, that's the real story.