Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 449

Thread: The FD Twitter Thread 2.

  1. #31  
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil_Y2j View Post
    @LivEchoLFC 2h
    OFFICIAL: #LFC confirm plans to move from Melwood into new 50m Kirkby state-of-art training complex.
    Will the upgraded Kirkby complex include a footbonaut? (Or several if we choose)

    Anyone got any idea? Be brilliant to have the academy kids in there regularly, as opposed to some of the other drills that surely wont be as effective?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #32  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    692
    @LFCFansCorner 4h
    Jurgen Klopp: "For me there have been a few strange decisions in 2016/17: Brexit, Trump, Ranieri..."
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #33  
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil_Y2j View Post
    @LFCFansCorner 4h
    Jurgen Klopp: "For me there have been a few strange decisions in 2016/17: Brexit, Trump, Ranieri..."
    He forgot to mention Sakho
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #34  
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by SriHanuman View Post
    He forgot to mention Sakho
    You mean Sakho choosing to use a substance without club doctor approval? Yes, that is a strange decision...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #35  
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,036
    LFC Transfer Room‏@LFCTransferRoom 12m12 minutes ago
    Liverpool are still monitoring Brazilian attacker Anderson Talisca, according to sources close to Besitkas. [http://Turkish-Football.com ] #LFC
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #36  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    692
    @FootballFunnys 9h
    Luis Suarez: Bites into three people, keeps his job, joins best club in the world. Wayne Shaw: Bites into a pie, sacked at Sutton United!!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #37  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    692
    LFC Fans Corner
    @LFCFansCorner 16h
    Manchester United Offside goals this season: 8 Onside goals conceded ruled offside: 5
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #38  
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,036
    LFC Transfer Rumours‏ @JornGjersoe72 13h13 hours ago
    SportsBild: #Liverpool are looking at 22 year old Schalke midfielder Leon #Goretzka. #LFC via Echo




    LFC Transfer Room‏ @LFCTransferRoom 25m25 minutes ago
    Liverpool have scouted 19-year-old Juventus midfielder Francesco Cassata (on loan at Ascoli) & may make an 8.5m bid. [Il Bianco Nero] #LFC
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #39  
    WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    32,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollertoaster View Post
    LFC Transfer Rumours‏ @JornGjersoe72 13h13 hours ago
    SportsBild: #Liverpool are looking at 22 year old Schalke midfielder Leon #Goretzka. #LFC via Echo




    LFC Transfer Room‏ @LFCTransferRoom 25m25 minutes ago
    Liverpool have scouted 19-year-old Juventus midfielder Francesco Cassata (on loan at Ascoli) & may make an 8.5m bid. [Il Bianco Nero] #LFC
    I'd take Goretzka in a heartbeat. Juve link doesn't do much for me though, we're long past the buying potential stage.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #40  
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    18,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollertoaster View Post
    LFC Transfer Rumours‏ @JornGjersoe72 13h13 hours ago
    SportsBild: #Liverpool are looking at 22 year old Schalke midfielder Leon #Goretzka. #LFC via Echo




    LFC Transfer Room‏ @LFCTransferRoom 25m25 minutes ago
    Liverpool have scouted 19-year-old Juventus midfielder Francesco Cassata (on loan at Ascoli) & may make an 8.5m bid. [Il Bianco Nero] #LFC
    Rumours they may only be but the amount of young potential we are linked with doesn't interest me in the slightest I must admit.

    I really hope this isn't our focus for coming summer.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #41  
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,036
    Quote Originally Posted by WilbertoSilva View Post
    I'd take Goretzka in a heartbeat. Juve link doesn't do much for me though, we're long past the buying potential stage.
    Yup...he looks good.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Seamus- View Post
    Rumours they may only be but the amount of young potential we are linked with doesn't interest me in the slightest I must admit.

    I really hope this isn't our focus for coming summer.
    We are also linked with Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa who's 19 as well.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #42  
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    18,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollertoaster View Post
    We are also linked with Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa who's 19 as well.


    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #43  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    692
    Liverpool FC News
    @LivEchoLFC 2h
    Klopp: "We can go for the players we want. It was not since I was here for one second about money." #LFC


    Liverpool FC News
    @LivEchoLFC 13h
    Klopp - 'We can go for the players we want - we will spend money in the summer'
    Last edited by Anil_Y2j; 4-3-17 at 11:37. Reason: ..
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #44  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    692
    @LFCTransferRoom 4h
    Liverpool officials were in Portugal on Sunday watching Porto's Danilo, with a view to buying the midfielder in the summer.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #45  
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil_Y2j View Post
    @LFCTransferRoom 4h
    Liverpool officials were in Portugal on Sunday watching Porto's Danilo, with a view to buying the midfielder in the summer.
    Since Klopp said we will spend in the summer, media will start linking us to every player they come across...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #46  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by SriHanuman View Post
    Since Klopp said we will spend in the summer, media will start linking us to every player they come across...
    probably the best player we have been linked for a while..
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #47  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by SriHanuman View Post
    Since Klopp said we will spend in the summer, media will start linking us to every player they come across...
    no doubt about that..
    Last edited by Anil_Y2j; 6-3-17 at 14:20. Reason: ..
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #48  
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,533
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #49  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,045
    Bump for the summer window. This is a twitter and rumor thread.... not just twitter.

    Luan to Liverpool

    According to Luis Felipe Amorin, a journalist in Brazil, Gremio president Romildo Bolzan Jr has accepted a 23 million offer from Liverpool for Luan. The 24-year-old versatile attacker has been a transfer target for the Reds for over a year. The Brazilian has just 12 months remaining on his current deal and Gremio could be forced to cash in before potentially losing him for nothing.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #50  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,045
    Ricardo Rodriguez to AC Milan

    SportItalia claim AC Milan have agreed terms with Wolfsburg for the summer signing for Rodriguez. The Swiss full-back has a €22m release clause in his contract but the Bundesliga outfit have reportedly agreed to deal at €18m plus add-ons. It is believed the left-back has already agreed terms with the Rossoneri and will be one of two defenders arriving at the San Siro, with the club also keen on securing the services of Villarreal's Mateo Musacchio.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #51  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,045
    Gylfi Sigurdsson to Everton

    Everton have reignited their interest in Swansea playmaker Sigurdsson. Sky Sports are reporting the Toffees are hoping to strike a deal in the region of 25m for the Iceland international. Ronald Koeman wanted to bring the former Spurs man to Goodison Park last summer but a deal couldn't be reached at the time. However, he now appears to top the list of Everton transfer targets. The 27-year-old has nine goals and 13 assists to his name this season.


    Jamie Vardy to Atletico Madrid

    Atletico Madrid are interested in Leicester striker Vardy, according to Sky Sports. Diego Simeone is said to admire the 30-year-old and could make a move for him as he looks to reshape his attack. Kevin Gameiro arrived last summer but there are still question marks over the French forward. Atleti are in the market for a forward to play ahead of Antoine Griezmann and Vardy, who has three years remaining on his deal at the King Power, fits the bill.
    Last edited by lfcstlouis; 16-5-17 at 13:20. Reason: source was the rag, removing, sorry.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #52  
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Bump for the summer window. This is a twitter and rumor thread.... not just twitter.

    Luan to Liverpool

    According to Luis Felipe Amorin, a journalist in Brazil, Gremio president Romildo Bolzan Jr has accepted a 23 million offer from Liverpool for Luan. The 24-year-old versatile attacker has been a transfer target for the Reds for over a year. The Brazilian has just 12 months remaining on his current deal and Gremio could be forced to cash in before potentially losing him for nothing.
    No bid for Luan yet
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...remio-13037065
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #53  
    TattooedByAgger is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,666
    Taken from the paid twitter section...

    Empire of the Kop (@empireofthekop)
    5/15/17, 8:15 PM
    Brilliant! Dirk Kuyt belting out YNWA to 130,000 Feyenoord fans ��


    https://mobile.twitter.com/empireoft...065664/video/1
    Last edited by TattooedByAgger; 15-5-17 at 19:54.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #54  
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,218
    Quote Originally Posted by TattooedByAgger View Post
    Taken from the paid twitter section...

    Empire of the Kop (@empireofthekop)
    5/15/17, 8:15 PM
    Brilliant! Dirk Kuyt belting out YNWA to 130,000 Feyenoord fans ��

    Hasn't got the best voice, has he?! ��

    https://mobile.twitter.com/empireoft...065664/video/1
    Legend.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #55  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    692
    @LivEchoLFC 2h
    Lovren named in top 10 centre backs across Europe
    liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #56  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,534
    https://twitter.com/anfieldhq/status/864443977919057920

    Coutinho interrupting ESPN report........twice
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #57  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    692
    @TimesSport 19h
    If Palace still want Sakho's loan move made permanent, it'll cost more than 30m. Report by @_pauljoyce
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #58  
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil_Y2j View Post
    @LivEchoLFC 2h
    Lovren named in top 10 centre backs across Europe
    liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football
    Fred will not like that.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #59  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,045
    Palace 'must pay 30 million' for permanent Sakho deal

    The better Liverpool central defender Mamadou Sakho played on loan at Crystal Palace, the higher his price tag became.

    Now the Guardian reports that Liverpool want "at least 30 million" for Sakho, whose signing is a priority for Palace boss Sam Allardyce.

    The France international played seven full games for the Eagles before suffering a knee injury, with five of those games being won.

    The Guardian says Palace must now "weigh up whether the financial package required is viable," adding that Liverpool "are aware that they raised up to 30 million through the sale of Yannick Bolasie to Everton."

    Sakho, however, is only part of Palace's planning, with Sunderland duo Jermain Defoe and Lamine Kone linked with a reunion with Allardyce and Manchester City midfielder Fabian Delph another target.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #60  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,045
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/medi...verpool-target

    For you all wanting a striker.

    Lacazette for 35M with apparent 'quotes' from Lyon Pres saying he is for sale. Most likely Athletico Bound?
    Last edited by lfcstlouis; 16-5-17 at 18:14.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •