Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturridge Injured again and back again!

His a very gifted player, if he could play a full season, he would score goals, because he is a goalscorer, when playing his like Fowler with his left peg, the goal in the UFEA cup final was perfect class, but this is maybe true about Sturridge his spirit is willing, but his body is weak, I rate him for goals per game, but for his age, the games and goals should be a lot higher.

His maybe just one of them player's who fans think, what could have been.

He just might not have a body, that can handle top level football.

Or is it all in his mind, because Klopp as not used him, when his been fit ?

But was he 100% fit in Klopp's view.
    Last edited by 10Elfrates; 15-3-17 at 18:51.
    Mourinho's the special one, Klopp's the normal one, I am the weird one!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

aylesbyred is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by welshypool View Post

Blazing Sturridge
    Rockridge is the place to be

Quote Originally Posted by 10Elfrates View Post
    His a very gifted player, if he could play a full season, he would score goals, because he is a goalscorer, when playing his like Fowler with his left peg, the goal in the UFEA cup final was perfect class, but this is maybe true about Sturridge his spirit is willing, but his body is weak, I rate him for goals per game, but for his age, the games and goals should be a lot higher.

His maybe just one of them player's who fans think, what could have been.

He just might not have a body, that can handle top level football.

Or is it all in his mind, because Klopp as not used him, when his been fit ?

But was he 100% fit in Klopp's view.
    His mind and body are weak... We should have sold him ages ago

Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    His mind and body are weak...
    Jesus, is this Jedi talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Cullenator View Post
    Jesus, is this Jedi talk?
    No... I harness the power of the Dark Side

6 or 8 months ago u would have been so disappointed at this news......

But it's so normal now it doesn't affect you. He's been out so long it's like he's no longer at the club, and to be completely honest he's not even being missed.

Where is he??? What injury does he have right now I just don't get it. Is he even injured?

The guy is a complete joke he should be ashamed of his life collecting his 150k a week it's boarding on the lines of been mentally unstable from all the injuries he has had its has affected his brain 4 weeks out for a strain he picked up while in rehabilitation from another injury like how is that even possible.
    The guy annoys me so much it's cannot wait until klopp gets rid of him mentally week players like him are at the core of the problem at this club.

Cut all ties end of season and pay someone who is actually available week in week out.

Can we move this to the sticky threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Alon1 View Post
    Can we move this to the sticky threads?
    Mmmm...it is a sticky topic.

who is this? A new player we are interested in?

"He should be ashamed of his life"

Deary me.

Luis-Garcia's-left-peg is online now Directors Box
    I don't think Klopp was ever too keen on him even when fit.

The fact that he's been injured has made Klopp's job that bit easier cos he doesn't have to answer questions why he's not playing.

I think there is no doubt but we wil sell in the summer. The problem is, who will take him? Even at a cut price.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis-Garcia's-left-peg View Post

The fact that he's been injured has made Klopp's job that bit easier cos he doesn't have to answer questions why he's not playing.

I think there is no doubt but we wil sell in the summer. The problem is, who will take him? Even at a cut price.
    West Ham of course.

Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    Utter *****.

He has the best goals/games ratio in the history of the club and you think he's over rated ?

I'm pretty sure, jokes aside and I've made them too, that he doesn't want to be injured, that he hates not playing and hates being injured.

I actually agree we should sell him, not now though there's no window you donut
    Totally disagree with you. Where have you got your stats from god knows.? The puzzling thing about your statement you put him above the likes of Rush Torres and Suarez to name but a few and to add to the confusion you use the goal/game ratio!!!! The man hardly kick a ball for more than a hand full of games every season ,,,,, you must be an expert in body signs and attitudes to come to the fact he hates being injured, I for one can tell you that he knows that he does not fit under the present system and this fact was stated in my last comment des support the theory, no SG no LS , hay hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis-Garcia's-left-peg View Post

If that was the case then he should have sold him in the summer.

If that was the case then he should have sold him in the summer.
    Yeah, sell your most lethal striker when he was actually healthy enough to take the field at that stage, brilliant idea. Whether or not Jurgen fancied him, he provided the manager with an outlet to goals - Sturridge on form had no peers.

It's just a major pity he's crocked body hasn't enabled him to solve our goal scoring woes.

He'd get a gig in La Liga for sure, stick him up front for one of the top half sides and he'd get 20 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by AboveUsOnlySky View Post
    Yeah, sell your most lethal striker when he was actually healthy enough to take the field at that stage, brilliant idea. Whether or not Jurgen fancied him, he provided the manager with an outlet to goals - Sturridge on form had no peers.

It's just a major pity he's crocked body hasn't enabled him to solve our goal scoring woes.

He'd get a gig in La Liga for sure, stick him up front for one of the top half sides and he'd get 20 goals.
    Yep, agree

Now we know and Klopp does that the player is sadly not going to do the business with his injuries and another season of virtual nothingness from him

No peers in our squad possibly, at least a few years back when he could sprint.

LovelyCushionedHeader is online now Academy prospect
    He's failed the acid test unfortunately.

Agree with the above though the idea of selling him any transfer window other than the next one would have been silly. I said a year or two back we needed to build a side where he was a luxury not a necessity and that is sort of what we have now to varying degrees of success.

My biggest confusion now is where on earth will he go. I like Sturridge a lot so I hope he goes abroad where he can get away from utterly witless twitter accounts laying into him whenever he breaks down.

Sad as it is, it could already be time for something like MLS.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCushionedHeader View Post
    He's failed the acid test unfortunately.

Agree with the above though the idea of selling him any transfer window other than the next one would have been silly. I said a year or two back we needed to build a side where he was a luxury not a necessity and that is sort of what we have now to varying degrees of success.

My biggest confusion now is where on earth will he go. I like Sturridge a lot so I hope he goes abroad where he can get away from utterly witless twitter accounts laying into him whenever he breaks down.

Sad as it is, it could already be time for something like MLS.
    I honestly don't care where he goes as long as he goes somewhere... He is worthless and needs to be shown the door...

He is one of the best players out there on his day.

But we don't get to see many of them because of injuries.

He clearly doesn't help himself though, and it looks like he is more interested in twittering about rap than football.

If I was him, I would be telling everyone about what I am doing to get my career on track.

But in the meantime I suppose the 150K a week pay keeps him fairly happy.
    Last edited by midiman_user; 21-3-17 at 21:49.

Don't be ridiculous.

Don't be ridiculous.
    He'd have a field day.

Perfect League for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Top klopp View Post
    The guy is a complete joke he should be ashamed of his life collecting his 150k a week it's boarding on the lines of been mentally unstable from all the injuries he has had its has affected his brain 4 weeks out for a strain he picked up while in rehabilitation from another injury like how is that even possible.
    The guy annoys me so much it's cannot wait until klopp gets rid of him mentally week players like him are at the core of the problem at this club.
    Agreed!

I honestly cannot believe the guy is still at the club. Speaking of keeping him at this stage is just idiocy in the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by spikop View Post
    2 consecutive season ending injuries in the first third of those seasons...he should be the first one sold for whatever the arbitration amount was.
    You might have detected a hint of dark humour at my mention of Danny Ings, but thanks for the information.

Why has this thread been bumped. Has DS done something to himself again?

Did a moth land heavily on his nose while he snoozed cosily in a bed of cotton wool balls?

Happy mothers day to Daniel sturridge