Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help

1. #1 Default Please help 
    kopitecris is offline Armchair supporter
    does anyone know if the liverpool supporters club for hull is still in operation ? & how to get in touch with them ? what it is i have got tickets for me & my daughter to go to the foundation match on march 25th it will be her 1st time visiting anfield : ) & i wondered if the supporters club from hull had a coach going but i don't know how to get in touch with them to find out or if there is anyone from hull going who would like to split cost may be in which section should i post something like that many thanks YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator

many thanks i have already tried this with no response but i will try again thanks for your help

do you know if these LFC Official Supporters Clubs contacts work ? i have tried to message the hull liverpool supporters club twice & also the leeds branch & i haven't had a reply from either

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kopitecris View Post
    do you know if these LFC Official Supporters Clubs contacts work ? i have tried to message the hull liverpool supporters club twice & also the leeds branch & i haven't had a reply from either
    To be honest I have no idea. Contact details for each supporters club used to be available on that page but now it looks like you send a contact request to LFC who hold those details, who then forward the request on to the club concerned.
    I suspect the breakdown occurs at LFC not passing the request on.

thats how i understood how it was working to,so can i ask you another question i tried starting a new thread in the football discussions topic but i cant see my post anywhere does it need to be approved before it is posted ? this is what i want to post,tbh not even sure i was trying to put it in the right place but i did try twice & like i say i cant see it anywhere

( title ) charity foundation match 25/3/2017

hi all

i have tickets for the upcoming foundation match on the 25th march 2017 for me & my daughter,it will be her 1st trip to anfield.i was wondering if there is anyone from the hull area who would like to share petrol cost & go in 1 car ?
    my situation is this my friend was going to take us but last week a tanker driver decided to drive in to his car & wreak it,i do drive myself but my car is old & i dont trust it to get from hull to liverpool & back, i have tried getting in touch with both the hull & leeds official supporters clubs through this site to see if they had any coaches going to the match but as of yet i haven't heard anything back & its been a week since i 1st tried contacting them
    i am 45 & my daughter is 9 & our tickets are for the new upper tier of the main stand & i cant wait to see the view of anfield from up there : )
    so if there's anyone who could help it would be much appreciated
    many thanks

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    thats how i understood how it was working to,so can i ask you another question i tried starting a new thread in the football discussions topic but i cant see my post anywhere does it need to be approved before it is posted ? this is what i want to post,tbh not even sure i was trying to put it in the right place but i did try twice & like i say i cant see it anywhere

( title ) charity foundation match 25/3/2017

hi all

i have tickets for the upcoming foundation match on the 25th march 2017 for me & my daughter,it will be her 1st trip to anfield.i was wondering if there is anyone from the hull area who would like to share petrol cost & go in 1 car ?
    my situation is this my friend was going to take us but last week a tanker driver decided to drive in to his car & wreak it,i do drive myself but my car is old & i dont trust it to get from hull to liverpool & back, i have tried getting in touch with both the hull & leeds official supporters clubs through this site to see if they had any coaches going to the match but as of yet i haven't heard anything back & its been a week since i 1st tried contacting them
    i am 45 & my daughter is 9 & our tickets are for the new upper tier of the main stand & i cant wait to see the view of anfield from up there : )
    so if there's anyone who could help it would be much appreciated
    many thanks
    Hi Cris

We don't allow the sharing of any personal contact details via the forums, I'm afraid, and there is no personal messaging on here, so you won't be able to find a lift via the forums. There are transpennine Express trains from Hull across the Pennines I think. I think you can reserve seats if you book online.

Regarding your attempt to post - new threads do have to be approved by users who are non-subscribers. Your thread wasn't approved for the same reason as above, it was asking for contact details. Sorry about that. Hope you can get yourself something sorted. It will be a great match to see

oh ok that sucks but hayho do you know anything about the supporter groups then ?

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    oh ok that sucks but hayho do you know anything about the supporter groups then ?
    I don't myself, but I've approved and edited your thread to ask for info on supporters group coaches and removed the bit on contacting you. I'm sure folk will answer you in the thread with suggestions if they know of any.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    I don't myself, but I've approved and edited your thread to ask for info on supporters group coaches and removed the bit on contacting you. I'm sure folk will answer you in the thread with suggestions if they know of any.
    many thanks for your help could you point me in the right direction of the thread so i can keep an eye on it please