Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Charity foundation match 25/3/17

1. #1 Default Charity foundation match 25/3/17 
    kopitecris is offline Armchair supporter
    hi all

i have tickets for the game on march 25th 2017 for me & my daughter it will be her 1st visit to anfield.

my situation is this my friend was going to take us but last week a tanker driver decided to drive into his car & wreck it, i do drive myself but my car is old & i'm not confidant it will make the long trip from hull to liverpool if it was me on my own i wouldnt be bothered but as my daughter is with me i just don't trust it, i have tried contacting the hull & leeds branches of the liverpool supporters club to see if they had coaches going but as of yet i have had no reply & its been a week since i first tried to contact them

i am 45 & my daughter is 9 & our tickets are for the new main stand & i'm really looking forward to seeing what the view of anfield looks like from up there : )

Does anybody know of any supporters groups that run coaches to matches, that we might be able to get onto?

if there's anyone who would be interested in helping me out it would be much appreciated

many thanks
    Last edited by Jannno; 13-3-17 at 19:55.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by kopitecris View Post
    hi all

i have tickets for the game on march 25th 2017 for me & my daughter it will be her 1st visit to anfield.

my situation is this my friend was going to take us but last week a tanker driver decided to drive into his car & wreck it, i do drive myself but my car is old & i'm not confidant it will make the long trip from hull to liverpool if it was me on my own i wouldnt be bothered but as my daughter is with me i just don't trust it, i have tried contacting the hull & leeds branches of the liverpool supporters club to see if they had coaches going but as of yet i have had no reply & its been a week since i first tried to contact them

i am 45 & my daughter is 9 & our tickets are for the new main stand & i'm really looking forward to seeing what the view of anfield looks like from up there : )

Does anybody know of any supporters groups that run coaches to matches, that we might be able to get onto?

if there's anyone who would be interested in helping me out it would be much appreciated

many thanks
    Not heard a peep of late
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ld-return.html

Quote Originally Posted by kopitecris View Post
    hi all

many thanks
    Here's the link containing the supporters club names across UK - LFC Official Supporters Clubs

In your post you have mentioned contacting the supporters club in Leeds and Hull,may be
    contacting the supporters club at Harrogate wouldn't be bad idea since it's not that far
    from Leeds and they might be able to respond quicker.

Hope this helps,good luck,enjoy the game and travel safely mate.