Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Julian Nagelsmann

1. #1 Markovic Julian Nagelsmann 
    What a job this man is doing at Hoffenheim, 28 years old, brought in last season when Hoffenheim were deep in relegation mire, managed to keep them up and in his first full season he's taking the league by storm. Yesterday's 1-0 win against Bayer Leverkusen has put them 5 points clear in 4th and a CL spot is very possible for them. Only 2 league losses all season and definitely a manager to keep an eye on.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Fowi is online now Hall of Fame Resident and Top Poster Who Shook The Boards
    The more impressive thing is that he took over last season, dragged them out of relegation (he had the third best record in Bundesliga last season after taking over) and has now implemented a completely different style of play going into the new season. He is certainly talented. You don't get promoted at the age of 28 if you aren't.

Remains to be seen whether he could function outside of his own club though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fowi View Post
    The more impressive thing is that he took over last season, dragged them out of relegation (he had the third best record in Bundesliga last season after taking over) and has now implemented a completely different style of play going into the new season. He is certainly talented. You don't get promoted at the age of 28 if you aren't.

Remains to be seen whether he could function outside of his own club though.
    Fast tracked last season wasn't he as they were in such trouble, to get experience before trying to get them promoted again. Be a remarkable achievement to manage in the CL at that age, if he can beat Hertha to the last spot. It's a pretty uninspiring looking squad they've got there.

So why exactly would I want to keep an eye on him? Klopp leaving anytime soon? Meh...

Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    So why exactly would I want to keep an eye on him? Klopp leaving anytime soon? Meh...
    The Clifton Suspension Bridge was made for people like you, the fact you can drive cars off it is a bonus so do the decent thing

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-Simon-95 View Post
    The Clifton Suspension Bridge was made for people like you, the fact you can drive cars off it is a bonus so do the decent thing

I joke of course

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-Simon-95 View Post
    I joke of course
    No worries... You never have to worry about me being offended... I get what I dish out and I understand that... There are some others around here that would do well to understand how that works

No worries... You never have to worry about me being offended... I get what I dish out and I understand that... There are some others around here that would do well to understand how that works
    That's weird, I was expecting you to come out all guns blazing. You should be called 'HumblestRed'.