Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: City Post Match

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseymatt View Post
    Is that to replace Firmino? Are you guranteeing that whoever you bring in will make the difference? What about the rest of our game, will it suffer because we're swapping Firmino who Mr X? Is it really that simple?
    Summer Shopping List

GK
    LB
    RB
    CB
    DM
    CF = That's a lorra spondoolies = Time to shift the surplus to requirements on + test the financial resolve of FSG to support JK
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Darrren1 is online now Better tables than DFS
    Quote Originally Posted by grenny158 View Post
    Is this true though, considering who Man Utd have still to play - i.e. other teams also competing for Top4? Even if they DID win all their games, that means other teams around us are dropping those points, which could mean that we would guaranteed qualify for Top 4 (if we won all our games) at the expense of a team other than Man United?

It's a helluva thing to try and work out because of all the possible permutations, so I will leave it to the 'king of tables' and the 'master of sports betting' to give it a bash.
    It's fairly simple. Utd winning all their games would mean they've beaten Spurs and City - but those sides would still finish above us by winning their other remaining games.

So basically, if we win all our games, we are not guaranteed a top 4 finish.

spider-neil is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield Iron 58 View Post
    Summer Shopping List

GK
    LB
    RB
    CB
    DM
    CF = That's a lorra spondoolies = Time to shift the surplus to requirements on + test the financial resolve of FSG to support JK
    I very much doubt we're buying a keeper.