Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player ratings vs Man City:

Mignolet - 7.00 - Sound game, he could do nothing about the goal.
    Clyne - 6.75 - Sometimes his not switched on at the back and can ask, the rest of the back line to help him out too much for me.
    Matip - 8.50 - He saved us, a few times this evening by being switch on to the danger, his a class act for me.
    Klavan - 7.00 - Sound game, so gets his mark.
    Milner - 7.00 - Sound game, so gets his mark.
    Can - 8.75 - (MOTM) - Best game in long time, so maybe just edging man of the match for us.
    Wijnaldum - 7.50 - Good game and was work man like in midfield, so worthy of his rating.
    Lallana - 7.00 - He was his normal work man like self in midfield, but I am sure, he will jump up tonight from his sleep and shout goal, he maybe thought, he had scored the winner before finishing the ball off, but still good enough for his mark in my opinion.
    Mane - 7.25 - A lot better, than last week by his own high standards, which was below his high standards last week, but this evening his pace was always a danger to City.
    Coutinho - 6.50 - The injury, maybe as knocked a little out of him, so his rating is only by the player's own high standards, but I am not worried, class is forever and Coutinho is that.
    Firmino: 6.75 - Again rating only because of the players high standards, but work rate first class and could have set up the winner.

Subs

N/A
    Last edited by 10Elfrates; 19-3-17 at 20:20.
    Mourinho's the special one, Klopp's the normal one, I am the weird one!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Mignolet: 7

Clyne: 6
    Matip: 7
    Klavan : 6
    Milner : 7

Can: 7
    Wijnaldum: 8
    Lallana: 7

Mane: 6
    Coutinho: 6
    Firmino: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Alon1 View Post
    He bit the ankles of our oponents? Okay, if he did that then I am going to have take back my comments.
    it's what you have to do mate, you are seriously taking a blunder about Gini and all our midfield, which frankly turned up as a whole this afternoon,

I'm sorry to make you notice your wrong point, mate,

Quote Originally Posted by rosso76 View Post
    it's what you have to do mate, you are seriously taking a blunder about Gini and all our midfield, which frankly turned up as a whole this afternoon,

I'm sorry to make you notice your wrong point, mate,
    That's okay mate, you had to do what you had to do, no hard feelings from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alon1 View Post
    That's okay mate, you had to do what you had to do, no hard feelings from me.
    of course, any of us is entitled to his own opinion, that was my point about yours,

no hard feelings from me too