Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 408

Thread: Kylian Mbappe

  1. #1 Default Kylian Mbappe 
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,820
    http://www.marca.com/en/football/int...82d8b4575.html

    Please let this be true! This kid is amazing and makes football look effortless, he will be amazing for us for sure.
    The Liverpool Echo have been talking a lot about Mbappe too since yesterday, so there might be a slight truth to this, fingers crossed...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #2  
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    7,548
    Don't do this to yourself......!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #3  
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    851
    Get real ffs! More likely Real will get him.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #4  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    24,419
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #5  
    TheRiedle is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32,856
    think he'll stay at Monaco for another season not that we'll sign him or anything.
    ?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #6  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Juergen Klopp View Post
    http://www.marca.com/en/football/int...82d8b4575.html

    Please let this be true! This kid is amazing and makes football look effortless, he will be amazing for us for sure.
    The Liverpool Echo have been talking a lot about Mbappe too since yesterday, so there might be a slight truth to this, fingers crossed...
    settle down
    Eagle Face Moron
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #7  
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,820
    Let your inner transfer muppet out!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #8  
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    7,548
    Any predictions now for how many pages this will get to (if we assume it's now the 'official' Mbappe thread?!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #9  
    aylesbyred is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    47,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Juergen Klopp View Post
    Let your inner transfer muppet out!
    dont look back in anger.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #10  
    Larissa Karius is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33,707
    We aren't spending that much money on any one player.

    Plus the Monaco CEO said yesterday that they will not entertain a sale unless it is for an absurd amount and a world record fee.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #11  
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    851
    We could sell all our present team, buy Muppetbabbe and end up with a zero net spend. Result! FSG stay happy!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #12  
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    29,300
    Can we at least get past Sunday before the insanity starts?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #13  
    aylesbyred is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    47,632
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Mike View Post
    Can we at least get past Sunday before the insanity starts?
    it's not even the school holidays !!
    dont look back in anger.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #14  
    Ganymede is online now Prefers one thread per page
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    32,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Juergen Klopp View Post
    http://www.marca.com/en/football/int...82d8b4575.html

    Please let this be true! This kid is amazing and makes football look effortless, he will be amazing for us for sure.
    The Liverpool Echo have been talking a lot about Mbappe too since yesterday, so there might be a slight truth to this, fingers crossed...

    Not true.

    Next thread...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #15  
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    Not true.

    Next thread...
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...5m-bid-3385927

    Liverpool have bid rejected
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #16  
    aylesbyred is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    47,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Juergen Klopp View Post
    naughty
    dont look back in anger.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #17  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20,871
    We can dream!

    Klopp needs to use those hugs of his.

    The only chance we have is that Mbappe's generation grew up watching Klopp's Dortmund transformation.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #18  
    Larissa Karius is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33,707
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingOfKlopp View Post
    We can dream!

    Klopp needs to use those hugs of his.

    The only chance we have is that Mbappe's generation grew up watching Klopp's Dortmund transformation.
    I don't think we could afford to spend so much money on any one player.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #19  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20,871
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Mike View Post
    Can we at least get past Sunday before the insanity starts?
    This squad will let fans down on sunday, i can see a replay of last season's final all over again. So let them dream whilst they can mate.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #20  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    I don't think we could afford to spend so much money on any one player.
    Maybe not, but I'd rather spend that on Mbappe than 50mil on a cb.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #21  
    Larissa Karius is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    33,707
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingOfKlopp View Post
    Maybe not, but I'd rather spend that on Mbappe than 50mil on a cb.
    There is a hell of a lot of talented defenders on the continent who would cost less than 50m. Granted.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #22  
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,337
    After a goal a game in the french league and the Champions League aged 17 he can pick his club. Will be interesting to see where he goes - hope it's somewhere he'll be given a regular starting role straight away. Looks a phenomenon.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #23  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    There is a hell of a lot of talented defenders on the continent who would cost less than 50m. Granted.
    Exactly my point mate, it seems we have alot to spend. If Klopp can pull of a Matip or 2 bargain buy it could free us up to go big elsewhere.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #24  
    Ganymede is online now Prefers one thread per page
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    32,707
    Liverpool Echo:

    "Liverpool have not yet made any formal bid for Europe's hottest property, Kylian Mbappe."
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #25  
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,112
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingOfKlopp View Post
    Exactly my point mate, it seems we have alot to spend. If Klopp can pull of a Matip or 2 bargain buy it could free us up to go big elsewhere.
    I was watching the LFC TV video on Sami Hyypia the other day. Imagine unearthing a bargain for 2.5 million again !
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #26  
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    Liverpool Echo:

    "Liverpool have not yet made any formal bid for Europe's hottest property, Kylian Mbappe."
    The same article also says that we are definitely interested though
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #27  
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    We aren't spending that much money on any one player.

    Plus the Monaco CEO said yesterday that they will not entertain a sale unless it is for an absurd amount and a world record fee.
    The club does have the money to spend that on one player.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #28  
    Ganymede is online now Prefers one thread per page
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    32,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Juergen Klopp View Post
    The same article also says that we are definitely interested though
    So? What has that got to do with your OP?

    I'm sure we're interested in Messi too. Doesn't mean we've bid or could sign him.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #29  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    So? What has that got to do with your OP?

    I'm sure we're interested in Messi too. Doesn't mean we've bid or could sign him.
    we probably are not interested in messi because it would be almost impossible for us to sign him , which means we basically wouldnt waste time being interested.
    Eagle Face Moron
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #30  
    Ganymede is online now Prefers one thread per page
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    32,707
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    we probably are not interested in messi because it would be almost impossible for us to sign him , which means we basically wouldnt waste time being interested.
    Exactly the same as Mbappe.

    The OP is based on a made up lie from Marca and should be burned by the Mods.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •