Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Kylian Mbappe - to be or not to be?

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder87 View Post
    Like that must win game we had at West Ham at the end of the season where were simply had to win to ensure 4th spot, and the pressure was monumental... and we absolutely smashed them 4-0?
    Yes, Yes, and Yes again

I was one that fully expected us to bottle the season's end as we have done in previous situations over the last few years.

The fact that we saw this one through, could have a monumental effect on the mentality of this group in my opinion
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

davevietnam is offline Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by BoDiddley View Post
    Yes, Yes, and Yes again

I was one that fully expected us to bottle the season's end as we have done in previous situations over the last few years.

The fact that we saw this one through, could have a monumental effect on the mentality of this group in my opinion
    The Arsenal Website are to 200 pages on this guy, we need to stop slacking.

Kylian Mbappe heads Monaco's promotional Instagram post for their new kit,.

He says 'New home shirt @NikeFootball for the season 17-18 ... we are ready.'

Will he be staying put?

lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Quote Originally Posted by mihamiha23 View Post

Will he be staying put?
    Until next season, then off to RM, my guess.

Guess he had a good talk once he got back from vaca.

The president came out yesterday and said that they weren't selling anymore players, which I guess convinced him to stick around another year.

canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by redfoot View Post
    This is true. But there are three things that bother me with him. 1. The squad is not very strong mentally when they have to put up a fight, and when they have to win. 2. I'm not sold on the one dimensional play ie fast high pressing. 3. Squad is too thin, with a poor defense. However I'm willing to give him a chance to build a winning team.
    He'll be so relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by mihamiha23 View Post

Will he be staying put?
    Strong chance we will get him. We are only on page 19

Don't want to draw parrells but Arsenal's owners who are notorious not the most ambitions owners have splashed out on Lacazette, shouldn't we and our owners allow us to offer almost half our transfer budget on the wonderkid? or would fans prefer us to go for rising star Iheanacho

Mouldiogs is online now Wants a little line under his title
    Quote Originally Posted by BLiddellGreates View Post
    Don't want to draw parrells but Arsenal's owners who are notorious not the most ambitions owners have splashed out on Lacazette, shouldn't we and our owners allow us to offer almost half our transfer budget on the wonderkid? or would fans prefer us to go for rising star Iheanacho
    Is he still at city I thought Leicester were signing him

Quote Originally Posted by BLiddellGreates View Post
    They are also supposedly offering Monaco £135 mill or thereabouts, and I read Iheanacho is going to Leicester. No possible way that FSG will spend anywhere near that money, and if you were to add Keita @70 VVD@70 and Salah @40 that would add up to around £310 mill. I think you could get 10,000-1 on that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by redfoot View Post
    They are also supposedly offering Monaco £135 mill or thereabouts, and I read Iheanacho is going to Leicester. No possible way that FSG will spend anywhere near that money, and if you were to add Keita @70 VVD@70 and Salah @40 that would add up to around £310 mill. I think you could get 10,000-1 on that happening.
    wow they are not messing about then if they manage to get those deals through. True I cannot see the club maxing out even once players are moved on.