Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Asking me to log i

1. #1 Default Asking me to log i 
    On my other tablet, it's asking me to log in when I try and post something, but it's saying I'm already logged in at the top of this screen. And I haven't even logged our of that device in the first place

Is this normal, or is it something I should worry about. Thanks.
    YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Anyone know anything about this, please?
    YNWA

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Try clearing your browser history then logging out on all devices then log back in.

Quote Originally Posted by kickthetyres View Post
    Try clearing your browser history then logging out on all devices then log back in.
    Any tips on how to log in or get around a 403 error? I have that on a site which is ok at work where it doesn't log me out, but this PC does and I can't log in to do anything about it.
    People will believe what they want to believe

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknessIsCalling View Post
    Any tips on how to log in or get around a 403 error? I have that on a site which is ok at work where it doesn't log me out, but this PC does and I can't log in to do anything about it.
    No sorry mate. Most of my issues with this site are usually removed once I've cleared my browser history and logged in. Try filing a request to the tech team using the Contact Us link at the foot of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by kickthetyres View Post
    No sorry mate. Most of my issues with this site are usually removed once I've cleared my browser history and logged in. Try filing a request to the tech team using the Contact Us link at the foot of the page.
    Thanks. I registered with another forum, unfortunately that site is blighted by the curse of the advert - sends the memory usage rocketing to the point you can't use the site. Technology is a wonderful thing, advertising video links embedded on the site making it slow and unusable, not that anyone watches the adverts but as long as the ODD person does they see it as worthwhile and cheap advertising.
    People will believe what they want to believe