Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 661 to 680 of 680

Thread: Borecraft.

  1. #661  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    As the benefits shrink, so the cost goes up.

    Seems to be the way of most things these days.
    It's certainly the case down here.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #662  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    The Twitter thread has reached eighty pages in three days and contains about fourteen tweets.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #663  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,980
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    The Twitter thread has reached eighty pages in three days and contains about fourteen tweets.
    The endless cycle of who said what about VVD and Keita. "Why are all the other clubs signing loads of players and we're not?" Etc, etc.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #664  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    The endless cycle of who said what about VVD and Keita. "Why are all the other clubs signing loads of players and we're not?" Etc, etc.
    Only forty one more days of this to go.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #665  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,530
    Think I'll give up on following transfer news/rumours. And just hope we actually get someone. Sit back, relax, and enjoy. Let 'they all' rage on
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #666  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,980
    Quote Originally Posted by -MatchaLatte- View Post
    Think I'll give up on following transfer news/rumours. And just hope we actually get someone. Sit back, relax, and enjoy. Let 'they all' rage on
    Yeah, I totally agree.
    I just can't get excited about a player who may or may not join the club.
    It's funny to watch the meltdowns of some supporters though
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #667  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    Quote Originally Posted by -MatchaLatte- View Post
    Think I'll give up on following transfer news/rumours. And just hope we actually get someone. Sit back, relax, and enjoy. Let 'they all' rage on
    I take it all with a pinch of salt until I see them leaning on stuff at Melwood.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #668  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,980
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    I take it all with a pinch of salt until I see them leaning on stuff at Melwood.
    I don't think we'll have to wait long for Robertson to do the Melwood lean.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #669  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    I don't think we'll have to wait long for Robertson to do the Melwood lean.
    I'd like to see someone try to stop him.
    That boy was eeeeeeexcited.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #670  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    Morning.
    Rain and gales here.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #671  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,864
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    Morning.
    Rain and gales here.
    Greetings.

    Rain, thunder, sunshine, blue skies, thunderstorm, sunshine, rain… now a quiet evening, as though the weather has exhausted itself.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #672  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,980
    Another day of wall to wall sunshine here. We have been the sunniest place in the UK this week

    Off to town later to soak up the festival atmosphere, watch Street theatre etc.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #673  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    Greetings.

    Rain, thunder, sunshine, blue skies, thunderstorm, sunshine, rain… now a quiet evening, as though the weather has exhausted itself.
    We have a beer festival here this weekend,looks like it'll be as much of a washout as last week's powerboat racing.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #674  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,980
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    We have a beer festival here this weekend,looks like it'll be as much of a washout as last week's powerboat racing.
    At least you can stay indoors and drink beer.
    Not so with power boat racing.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #675  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    At least you can stay indoors and drink beer.
    Not so with power boat racing.
    It's set up on the marina and there's only one marquee so the majority of people will be stuck outside.
    I'll probably give it a miss.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #676  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    Our side porch is flooded.
    One more item for the list of things wot is wrong with this house.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #677  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,980
    Evening
    Hope we've all had a good day whatever the weather.
    Good to see Andy Robertson doing the Melwood poses.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #678  
    -MatchaLatte- is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,530
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    Evening
    Hope we've all had a good day whatever the weather.
    Good to see Andy Robertson doing the Melwood poses.
    He's picked/been given the no. 26 shirt.. Well....


    Still, I'll give him a chance
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #679  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,980
    Quote Originally Posted by -MatchaLatte- View Post
    He's picked/been given the no. 26 shirt.. Well....


    Still, I'll give him a chance
    Yeah, good luck to him

    Obviously the signing is not sufficiently exciting to stop the endless transfer talk now including Coutinho as well as VVD and Keita.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #680  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,506
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    Evening
    Hope we've all had a good day whatever the weather.
    Good to see Andy Robertson doing the Melwood poses.
    I hope he does well here and shuts up all the moaning minnies.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •