Notices
Closed Thread
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 3,031 to 3,037 of 3037

Thread: The Sammy Lee "two medals in his pocket" Twitter Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bauer-LFC View Post
    Well rightly or wrongly, Lallana was the one Rodgers wanted. And I think it's proven a very good signing despite all the groaning about the fee.

Once the manager gets who he wants I'm happy.
    Yeah, I was talking more generally, rather than picking out Lallana - don't think anyone could argue now that he hasn't been a good signing.
    YNWA
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

slimman is offline First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FIOS View Post
    I love how quickly these things escalate.

No chance, no it's not happening, no, wait, it's on, it's on right now, ITS DEFINITELY ON!!
    All these transfers are so mad. There are so many moving parts in them especially at this level we are shopping at. It slightly irks me when some fans think it's black and white when you're dealing in the grey all the time. All this is seems like a positive rumour so we'll see if we can prize him from a team that a) don't need the money and b) are playing in the CL themselves.

This is the #1 signing for me this summer, right up there with a CB but Keita is #1 solely because of the many positions he can play in midfield and potentially as a #10 if it ever came to that. He's just a special special player. I hope we can make this happen.

Anfield Express‏ @AnfieldExpress 5m5 minutes ago
    More
    Strong rumours going round that Naby Keita's reps are pushing the Leipzig man for a move to Anfield👀 #LFC

Quote Originally Posted by Gegenpressing View Post
    Yeah, I was talking more generally, rather than picking out Lallana - don't think anyone could argue now that he hasn't been a good signing.
    Yeah fair enough.

Whether Keita costs 50m or 60m really doesn't bother me a great deal because he's clearly the man Klopp wants.

Another way u look at it is that we could lose out on VVD and Keita and the sign players that aren't as good and end up wishing we'd just spend the extra few bob if we do the make top 4 next May.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegenpressing View Post
    There is context ,was Henderson a good signing? A player can stay long enough to perform at a decent level but that doesn't make him a good digning

Quote Originally Posted by Emaxx2 View Post
    There is context ,was Henderson a good signing? A player can stay long enough to perform at a decent level but that doesn't make him a good digning
    Henderson and Lallana have undoubtedly been good signings, although before this season you could argue Lallana hasn't been but now definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaxx2 View Post
    Henderson has been a good signing.

Only the rarist of idiots would say otherwise.