Notices
Closed Thread
Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 720 of 3037

Thread: The Sammy Lee "two medals in his pocket" Twitter Thread

  1. #691  
    Larissa Karius is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    36,923
    ...
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #692  
    robbieflowerpot is offline Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19,073
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Hady Elmedany‏ @hadyelmedany 3m3 minutes ago
    Mohamed Salah will leave Cairo on Tuesdsay at 4:50 PM (CAI) on Egypt Air flight NO. (MS 779) to Arrive London at 9:05 PM (LHR)
    God if things had panned out how we hoped, Salah would have been a nice bonus on top of more ground breaking stuff, now it's the main event, we know where he is on holiday, his schedule and family tree. All this for a player we're getting robbed on that no-one else appears to be in for (and no he's not a bad player). From uber leaks to absolute zero, they definitely found the source and snuffed it out!
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #693  
    Larissa Karius is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    36,923
    I love how the Egyptian media are now breaking news at 10.30pm
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #694  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    If that's true, I want Mendy, VVD, Keita, Salah and Aubameyang all announced on 1 July 2017 in a big group photo with Klopp shouting 'Boom'.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #695  
    lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    70,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    If that's true, I want Mendy, VVD, Keita, Salah and Aubameyang all announced on 1 July 2017 in a big group photo with Klopp shouting 'Boom'.
    now that i would like to see. and don't forget the chuckle
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #696  
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,843
    Quote Originally Posted by robbieflowerpot View Post
    God if things had panned out how we hoped, Salah would have been a nice bonus on top of more ground breaking stuff, now it's the main event, we know where he is on holiday, his schedule and family tree. All this for a player we're getting robbed on that no-one else appears to be in for (and no he's not a bad player). From uber leaks to absolute zero, they definitely found the source and snuffed it out!
    I don't think we're getting robbed on a player, market prices are just higher than in the past and there's some sticker shock.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #697  
    Larissa Karius is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    36,923
    Hady Elmedany‏Verified account @hadyelmedany 17m17 minutes ago
    i will announce once he put his feet on the plane and i am sure of the booking



    Does this sound creepy or is it just me?
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #698  
    robbieflowerpot is offline Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    Hady Elmedany‏Verified account @hadyelmedany 17m17 minutes ago
    i will announce once he put his feet on the plane and i am sure of the booking



    Does this sound creepy or is it just me?
    Said in a Transylvanian accent it does.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #699  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    23,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    Hady Elmedany‏Verified account @hadyelmedany 17m17 minutes ago
    i will announce once he put his feet on the plane and i am sure of the booking



    Does this sound creepy or is it just me?
    Who is that?
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #700  
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    27,598
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingOfKlopp View Post
    Who is that?
    Dracula apparently.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #701  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    23,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullenator View Post
    Dracula apparently.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #702  
    robbieflowerpot is offline Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullenator View Post
    Dracula apparently.
    You're on form!
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #703  
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    27,598
    Quote Originally Posted by robbieflowerpot View Post
    You're on form!
    Never off it.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #704  
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    If that's true, I want Mendy, VVD, Keita, Salah and Aubameyang all announced on 1 July 2017 in a big group photo with Klopp shouting 'Boom'.
    Agree but lacazette for aubameyang please.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #705  
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    770
    LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

    Mohamed Salah will have a medical for Liverpool on Wednesday & he'll choose to wear the number 9.
    ( @ElAhlycom )
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #706  
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,843
    Quote Originally Posted by KopKraze View Post
    LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

    Mohamed Salah will have a medical for Liverpool on Wednesday & he'll choose to wear the number 9.
    ( @ElAhlycom )
    Bold.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #707  
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    27,598
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonFans View Post
    Bold.
    Italics
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #708  
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,843
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonFans View Post
    Bold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullenator View Post
    Italics
    All the above.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #709  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,844
    Quote Originally Posted by KopKraze View Post
    LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

    Mohamed Salah will have a medical for Liverpool on Wednesday & he'll choose to wear the number 9.
    ( @ElAhlycom )
    The day is shifting again......aarrrrggghhhh
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #710  
    LovelyCushionedHeader is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19,658
    Quote Originally Posted by KopKraze View Post
    LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

    Mohamed Salah will have a medical for Liverpool on Wednesday & he'll choose to wear the number 9.
    ( @ElAhlycom )
    Buzzing until I saw that last bit.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #711  
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    27,598
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonFans View Post
    All the above.
    Underlined
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #712  
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    27,598
    Quote Originally Posted by longstebe View Post
    The day is shifting again......aarrrrggghhhh
    Did you accidentally type an f instead of a t?
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #713  
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCushionedHeader View Post
    Buzzing until I saw that last bit.
    Yeah not sure how I feel about him with the no. 9 as well. Would like that to go to a big CF signing
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #714  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    16,339
    Quote Originally Posted by KopKraze View Post
    LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

    Mohamed Salah will have a medical for Liverpool on Wednesday & he'll choose to wear the number 9.
    ( @ElAhlycom )
    dont believe any thing, till on yellow ticker on sky
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #715  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullenator View Post
    Did you accidentally type an f instead of a t?
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #716  
    Larissa Karius is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    36,923
    Now I'm not ITK or have ever pretended to be on these forums but I have been fed some info from a few mates I attend games with for a number of years last week.

    One of my match day mates is a relative of someone who worked within the club (I know, I know) and has said we are looking closely at Raheem Sterling's situation at Manchester City and are willing to part with 65m for Virgil van Dijk and will thus meet Southampton's asking price.

    Raheem Sterling depends entirely on Alexis Sanchez. Sterling has already spoken to Guardiola about his future should Sanchez be signed and has indicated that he wants to leave the club if that should happen as he will fall down the pecking order. He has said that he does not wish to join Arsenal as part of any deal and his preference is to return to Liverpool. This information has already been relayed to Klopp and the Committee who inserted a clause to have first refusal should City let Sterling leave the club (in other words if Sterling does leave City they have to tell Liverpool first). Klopp & Co are certainly interested and know that Sterling is also willing to take a pay cut to make any deal happen. Klopp does not want an out and out striker but wants players who can play across the front line and Sterling appeals in that sense. Klopp also has no problem with Sterling returning to the club as he indicated Sahin and Kagawa returned to Dortmund after moves away and that doesn't bothers him. Its very early days but there is interest and contact has already been made between the two clubs.

    Onto VVD and it appears the club have been in contact with Southampton already and will re-open talks shortly. Liverpool are willing to meet Southampton's valuation of the player but Southampton will only open talks when they are ready. They have indicated that if any deal should happen it will be when they decide this summer and they want the money up front with no add-ons. FSG are aware that VVD is Klopp's primary target this summer and want to deliver the Dutchman at any cost.

    Take this with a pinch of salt if you so wish. I don't post stuff like this on these forums and I was in two minds whether to post or not but there it is. Its not gospel and its just hearsay so take it or leave it.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #717  
    aylesbyred is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    51,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    Now I'm not ITK or have ever pretended to be on these forums but I have been fed some info from a few mates I attend games with for a number of years last week.

    One of my match day mates is a relative of someone who worked within the club (I know, I know) and has said we are looking closely at Raheem Sterling's situation at Manchester City and are willing to part with 65m for Virgil van Dijk and will thus meet Southampton's asking price.

    Raheem Sterling depends entirely on Alexis Sanchez. Sterling has already spoken to Guardiola about his future should Sanchez be signed and has indicated that he wants to leave the club if that should happen as he will fall down the pecking order. He has said that he does not wish to join Arsenal as part of any deal and his preference is to return to Liverpool. This information has already been relayed to Klopp and the Committee who inserted a clause to have first refusal should City let Sterling leave the club (in other words if Sterling does leave City they have to tell Liverpool first). Klopp & Co are certainly interested and know that Sterling is also willing to take a pay cut to make any deal happen. Klopp does not want an out and out striker but wants players who can play across the front line and Sterling appeals in that sense. Klopp also has no problem with Sterling returning to the club as he indicated Sahin and Kagawa returned to Dortmund after moves away and that doesn't bothers him. Its very early days but there is interest and contact has already been made between the two clubs.

    Onto VVD and it appears the club have been in contact with Southampton already and will re-open talks shortly. Liverpool are willing to meet Southampton's valuation of the player but Southampton will only open talks when they are ready. They have indicated that if any deal should happen it will be when they decide this summer and they want the money up front with no add-ons. FSG are aware that VVD is Klopp's primary target this summer and want to deliver the Dutchman at any cost.

    Take this with a pinch of salt if you so wish. I don't post stuff like this on these forums and I was in two minds whether to post or not but there it is. Its not gospel and its just hearsay so take it or leave it.
    Fistful
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #718  
    Larissa Karius is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    36,923
    Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    Fistful
    Like I said above, I haven't a clue if its true or not but just something I was told.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #719  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    16,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    Now I'm not ITK or have ever pretended to be on these forums but I have been fed some info from a few mates I attend games with for a number of years last week.

    One of my match day mates is a relative of someone who worked within the club (I know, I know) and has said we are looking closely at Raheem Sterling's situation at Manchester City and are willing to part with 65m for Virgil van Dijk and will thus meet Southampton's asking price.

    Raheem Sterling depends entirely on Alexis Sanchez. Sterling has already spoken to Guardiola about his future should Sanchez be signed and has indicated that he wants to leave the club if that should happen as he will fall down the pecking order. He has said that he does not wish to join Arsenal as part of any deal and his preference is to return to Liverpool. This information has already been relayed to Klopp and the Committee who inserted a clause to have first refusal should City let Sterling leave the club (in other words if Sterling does leave City they have to tell Liverpool first). Klopp & Co are certainly interested and know that Sterling is also willing to take a pay cut to make any deal happen. Klopp does not want an out and out striker but wants players who can play across the front line and Sterling appeals in that sense. Klopp also has no problem with Sterling returning to the club as he indicated Sahin and Kagawa returned to Dortmund after moves away and that doesn't bothers him. Its very early days but there is interest and contact has already been made between the two clubs.

    Onto VVD and it appears the club have been in contact with Southampton already and will re-open talks shortly. Liverpool are willing to meet Southampton's valuation of the player but Southampton will only open talks when they are ready. They have indicated that if any deal should happen it will be when they decide this summer and they want the money up front with no add-ons. FSG are aware that VVD is Klopp's primary target this summer and want to deliver the Dutchman at any cost.

    Take this with a pinch of salt if you so wish. I don't post stuff like this on these forums and I was in two minds whether to post or not but there it is. Its not gospel and its just hearsay so take it or leave it.
    65 mill is a joke 50 ok and dont want that greedy judas back either
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #720  
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Baros--5 View Post
    Few rumours on twitter that FSG are waiting until july to start conifrming deals, not really sure why though.
    Because we have the big transfer kitty in the history of the club, and we don't want other clubs to realise this and try to rinse us even more than what they already have?!
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •