Closed Thread
Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sammy Lee "two medals in his pocket" Twitter Thread

Larissa Karius is online now First team regular
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

robbieflowerpot is offline Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Hady Elmedany‏ @hadyelmedany 3m3 minutes ago
    Mohamed Salah will leave Cairo on Tuesdsay at 4:50 PM (CAI) on Egypt Air flight NO. (MS 779) to Arrive London at 9:05 PM (LHR)
    God if things had panned out how we hoped, Salah would have been a nice bonus on top of more ground breaking stuff, now it's the main event, we know where he is on holiday, his schedule and family tree. All this for a player we're getting robbed on that no-one else appears to be in for (and no he's not a bad player). From uber leaks to absolute zero, they definitely found the source and snuffed it out!

I love how the Egyptian media are now breaking news at 10.30pm

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Karius View Post
    If that's true, I want Mendy, VVD, Keita, Salah and Aubameyang all announced on 1 July 2017 in a big group photo with Klopp shouting 'Boom'.

lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    If that's true, I want Mendy, VVD, Keita, Salah and Aubameyang all announced on 1 July 2017 in a big group photo with Klopp shouting 'Boom'.
    now that i would like to see. and don't forget the chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by robbieflowerpot View Post
    God if things had panned out how we hoped, Salah would have been a nice bonus on top of more ground breaking stuff, now it's the main event, we know where he is on holiday, his schedule and family tree. All this for a player we're getting robbed on that no-one else appears to be in for (and no he's not a bad player). From uber leaks to absolute zero, they definitely found the source and snuffed it out!
    I don't think we're getting robbed on a player, market prices are just higher than in the past and there's some sticker shock.

Hady Elmedany‏Verified account @hadyelmedany 17m17 minutes ago
    i will announce once he put his feet on the plane and i am sure of the booking

Does this sound creepy or is it just me?

Said in a Transylvanian accent it does.

Who is that?

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingOfKlopp View Post
    Who is that?
    Dracula apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullenator View Post
    Dracula apparently.

Dracula apparently.
    You're on form!

Quote Originally Posted by robbieflowerpot View Post
    You're on form!
    Never off it.

Agree but lacazette for aubameyang please.

LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

Mohamed Salah will have a medical for Liverpool on Wednesday & he'll choose to wear the number 9.
    ( @ElAhlycom )

Quote Originally Posted by KopKraze View Post
    LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

Mohamed Salah will have a medical for Liverpool on Wednesday & he'll choose to wear the number 9.
    ( @ElAhlycom )
    Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonFans View Post
    Bold.
    Italics

Bold.
    Italics
    All the above.

LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

( @ElAhlycom )
    The day is shifting again......aarrrrggghhhh

LovelyCushionedHeader is online now Academy prospect
    LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

( @ElAhlycom )
    Buzzing until I saw that last bit.

All the above.
    Underlined

Quote Originally Posted by longstebe View Post
    The day is shifting again......aarrrrggghhhh
    Did you accidentally type an f instead of a t?

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCushionedHeader View Post
    Buzzing until I saw that last bit.
    Yeah not sure how I feel about him with the no. 9 as well. Would like that to go to a big CF signing

LFC Roundup
    @LFCroundup

( @ElAhlycom )
    dont believe any thing, till on yellow ticker on sky

Did you accidentally type an f instead of a t?

Now I'm not ITK or have ever pretended to be on these forums but I have been fed some info from a few mates I attend games with for a number of years last week.

One of my match day mates is a relative of someone who worked within the club (I know, I know) and has said we are looking closely at Raheem Sterling's situation at Manchester City and are willing to part with 65m for Virgil van Dijk and will thus meet Southampton's asking price.

Raheem Sterling depends entirely on Alexis Sanchez. Sterling has already spoken to Guardiola about his future should Sanchez be signed and has indicated that he wants to leave the club if that should happen as he will fall down the pecking order. He has said that he does not wish to join Arsenal as part of any deal and his preference is to return to Liverpool. This information has already been relayed to Klopp and the Committee who inserted a clause to have first refusal should City let Sterling leave the club (in other words if Sterling does leave City they have to tell Liverpool first). Klopp & Co are certainly interested and know that Sterling is also willing to take a pay cut to make any deal happen. Klopp does not want an out and out striker but wants players who can play across the front line and Sterling appeals in that sense. Klopp also has no problem with Sterling returning to the club as he indicated Sahin and Kagawa returned to Dortmund after moves away and that doesn't bothers him. Its very early days but there is interest and contact has already been made between the two clubs.

Onto VVD and it appears the club have been in contact with Southampton already and will re-open talks shortly. Liverpool are willing to meet Southampton's valuation of the player but Southampton will only open talks when they are ready. They have indicated that if any deal should happen it will be when they decide this summer and they want the money up front with no add-ons. FSG are aware that VVD is Klopp's primary target this summer and want to deliver the Dutchman at any cost.

Take this with a pinch of salt if you so wish. I don't post stuff like this on these forums and I was in two minds whether to post or not but there it is. Its not gospel and its just hearsay so take it or leave it.

aylesbyred is online now Boot Room insider
    Now I'm not ITK or have ever pretended to be on these forums but I have been fed some info from a few mates I attend games with for a number of years last week.

One of my match day mates is a relative of someone who worked within the club (I know, I know) and has said we are looking closely at Raheem Sterling's situation at Manchester City and are willing to part with 65m for Virgil van Dijk and will thus meet Southampton's asking price.

Raheem Sterling depends entirely on Alexis Sanchez. Sterling has already spoken to Guardiola about his future should Sanchez be signed and has indicated that he wants to leave the club if that should happen as he will fall down the pecking order. He has said that he does not wish to join Arsenal as part of any deal and his preference is to return to Liverpool. This information has already been relayed to Klopp and the Committee who inserted a clause to have first refusal should City let Sterling leave the club (in other words if Sterling does leave City they have to tell Liverpool first). Klopp & Co are certainly interested and know that Sterling is also willing to take a pay cut to make any deal happen. Klopp does not want an out and out striker but wants players who can play across the front line and Sterling appeals in that sense. Klopp also has no problem with Sterling returning to the club as he indicated Sahin and Kagawa returned to Dortmund after moves away and that doesn't bothers him. Its very early days but there is interest and contact has already been made between the two clubs.

Onto VVD and it appears the club have been in contact with Southampton already and will re-open talks shortly. Liverpool are willing to meet Southampton's valuation of the player but Southampton will only open talks when they are ready. They have indicated that if any deal should happen it will be when they decide this summer and they want the money up front with no add-ons. FSG are aware that VVD is Klopp's primary target this summer and want to deliver the Dutchman at any cost.

Take this with a pinch of salt if you so wish. I don't post stuff like this on these forums and I was in two minds whether to post or not but there it is. Its not gospel and its just hearsay so take it or leave it.
    Fistful

Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    Fistful
    Like I said above, I haven't a clue if its true or not but just something I was told.

65 mill is a joke 50 ok and dont want that greedy judas back either

Quote Originally Posted by Baros--5 View Post
    Few rumours on twitter that FSG are waiting until july to start conifrming deals, not really sure why though.
    Because we have the big transfer kitty in the history of the club, and we don't want other clubs to realise this and try to rinse us even more than what they already have?!