Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump POTUS...still...?

John McCain‏Verified account @SenJohnMcCain 1h1 hour ago
    Thanks to @MayoClinic for its excellent care – I appreciate your support & look forward to getting back to work! https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public...D-A4D3BA906C83

STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF SENATOR JOHN McCAIN

Washington, D.C. *– At the request of Senator John McCain (R-AZ) and his family, Mayo Clinic released the following statement today:

“Following a routine annual physical, Sen. John McCain underwent a procedure to remove a blood clot from above his left eye on Friday, July 14 at Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix. Surgeons successfully removed the 5-cm blood clot during a minimally invasive craniotomy with an eyebrow incision. Tissue pathology reports are pending within the next several days.

“The Senator is resting comfortably at home and is in good condition. His Mayo Clinic doctors report that the surgery went ‘very well’ and he is in good spirits. Once the pathology information is available, further care will be discussed between doctors and the family. In the meantime, his Mayo Clinic care team will not be conducting interviews.”

The office of Senator McCain also released the following statement:

“Senator McCain received excellent treatment at Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix, and appreciates the tremendous professionalism and care by its doctors and staff. He is in good spirits and recovering comfortably at home with his family. On the advice of his doctors, Senator McCain will be recovering in Arizona next week.”

As available, more information on Senator McCain’s progress will be made public.
    Who wants to take a guess to see if that procedure would be covered under Trumpcare?

Good job the Senate get their own healthcare plan that most Americans can only dream off.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

There is a world of difference between disagreeing with Israeli policies and casting dispersions on people simply because they are Jewish, as you've been prone to do in this very thread. Remember the time you posted a video from a neo nazi YouTube channel that consisted literally of nothing other than a list of every Jewish person with any kind of connection to Trump? You're accusing people of not knowing what a zionist is. Maybe you don't know what a racist is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortigen View Post
    There is a world of difference between disagreeing with Israeli policies and casting dispersions on people simply because they are Jewish, as you've been prone to do in this very thread. Remember the time you posted a video from a neo nazi YouTube channel that consisted literally of nothing other than a list of every Jewish person with any kind of connection to Trump? You're accusing people of not knowing what a zionist is. Maybe you don't know what a racist is.
    It is a tired and typical response from Zionists to accuse anyone who criticizes them as being racist
    Zionism is a political movement so please keep your racist accusations out of the discussion

Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    It is a tired and typical response from Zionists to accuse anyone who criticizes them as being racist
    Zionism is a political movement so please keep your racist accusations out of the discussion
    Gladly. Just as long as you keep your racism out of it as well.

The whole "Russia" thing is a distraction technique to divert people's attention from the fact that the Zionists have seized control of America through their neocons and Goldman Sachs
    Yep, that's it. You've got it. Figured it all out.

Give this man a Pulitzer.

Trump's new lawyer will untie you from the railroad tracks if you agree to marry him:
    https://goo.gl/images/owhkmK

Americans...

26% believe the sun revolves around the earth

39% believe in the big bang

48% believe in evolution

50% understand antibiotics aren't effective agains viruses

34% don't believe climate change is occurring

47% don't believe in human activities affecting the climate

THAT is why we have Donald Trump and its why the Dems are up against it in the mid terms.

Judaism is not a race.

Given that very simple fact...maybe you don't know what a racist is?

Quote Originally Posted by rhoscoch View Post
    Judaism is not a race.

Given that very simple fact...maybe you don't know what a racist is?
    Religion and ethnicity have long been included in the text book definition of racism. There are other terms that apply as well, but racism is a "catch all" term that I chose to use. You picked a hell of a thing to argue over given the context of the discussion.

Religion and ethnicity have long been included in the text book definition of racism. There are other terms that apply as well, but racism is a "catch all" term that I chose to use. You picked a hell of a thing to argue over given the context of the discussion.
    The discussion had come to the assertion that America is now controlled by Zionists. That is, before some folk chose to throw accusations of racism in to the discussion.
    Now let's get back to the point which is that America is now controlled by Zionists and indeed Donald Trump is a Zionist.

WirralRiddler is online now These posts brought to you by Dr Dre & Only Fools & Horses appreciation society
    The discussion had come to the assertion that America is now controlled by Zionists. That is, before some folk chose to throw accusations of racism in to the discussion.
    Now let's get back to the point which is that America is now controlled by Zionists and indeed Donald Trump is a Zionist.
    But wasn't they in control before Trump also?

Maybe an unwitting Zionist, maybe with his son-in-law in his ear about it, does he know enough about Israel to be anything else? My proof would be his comments on the situation seem infantile at best.

Actually, what is Fox News saying about it recently, that will be his stance.
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

Donald Trump couldn't tell a Zionist from a xylophone. He's a New York businessman and a billionaire. You'd be hard pressed to find a New York billionaire who isn't cozy with Goldman bankers and doesn't have powerful Jewish friends. This doesn't make him a Zionist. He's also not a populist, or a republican, or a fascist, or any other political label that people have been at pains to affix to him. Donald Trump cares about one thing. Donald Trump. Everything he does is done out of self-interest alone.

America, and every other country on the planet, is controlled by the real and perceived scarcity of resources. Those who control access to resources control the world. While it is certainly the case that some people who enjoy such power believe in the rightful existence and vehement protection of a Jewish state in the middle east, I do not think that holding such beliefs is a prerequisite to attaining power in America or anywhere else in the world except in Israel.

Donald Trump couldn't tell a Zionist from a xylophone. He's a New York businessman and a billionaire. You'd be hard pressed to find a New York billionaire who isn't cozy with Goldman bankers and doesn't have powerful Jewish friends. This doesn't make him a Zionist. He's also not a populist, or a republican, or a fascist, or any other political label that people have been at pains to affix to him. Donald Trump cares about one thing. Donald Trump. Everything he does is done out of self-interest alone.

America, and every other country on the planet, is controlled by the real and perceived scarcity of resources. Those who control access to resources control the world. While it is certainly the case that some people who enjoy such power believe in the rightful existence and vehement protection of a Jewish state in the middle east, I do not think that holding such beliefs is a prerequisite to attaining power in America or anywhere else in the world except in Israel.
    So the seeming preponderance is what...coincidence?

lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Official statement from the President:

Meeting with Don jr and Russian lawyer was to get oppo on Clinton.

So the seeming preponderance is what...coincidence?
    Correlation does not equal causation. If you want to argue that there is something more going on, then you need to supply proof. And so far, in your many one line posts on the topic, I've seen none.

In fact, I never see well argued posts on this subject here. It's always innuendo and links to conspiracy laden websites whose hold on reality is tenuous at best. There is never any exposition. You are questioning my views, which I've taken the time to articulate, without actually contributing anything in return. If you hold the belief that Zionists rule the world and that Donald Trump is himself a Zionist, then I'd welcome you to sharing your reasoning with the rest of us, so we can have a proper discussion. I'd also like to know why Zionism? What exactly is it about a person's support for Israel that has given rise to such feverish resentment.

Donald Trump couldn't tell a Zionist from a xylophone. He's a New York businessman and a billionaire. You'd be hard pressed to find a New York billionaire who isn't cozy with Goldman bankers and doesn't have powerful Jewish friends. This doesn't make him a Zionist.
    This does

"We love Israel. We will fight for Israel. One hundred per cent. One thousand per cent. It will be there forever" Donald Trump, 2nd annual Algemeiner Gala

Donald Trump IS a Zionist = FACT

WirralRiddler is online now These posts brought to you by Dr Dre & Only Fools & Horses appreciation society
    What's happened to Coach? These threads are just not the same without him.

Quote Originally Posted by WirralRiddler View Post
    What's happened to Coach? These threads are just not the same without him.
    It's great isn't it?

This does

"We love Israel. We will fight for Israel. One hundred per cent. One thousand per cent. It will be there forever" Donald Trump, 2nd annual Algemeiner Gala

Donald Trump IS a Zionist = FACT
    I'd love it if people took what Trump said at face value. He wouldn't be president if that happened.

The line you quoted is the Trumpified version of the standard US policy towards Israel. US wants Israel to continue existing. It is an important strategic ally. It also happens that Israel has a ton of lobbyists working on its behalf in Washington as well as influential supporters in the Corporate world. If Trump wants to win elections, he'd be stupid not to appeal to these people. Making a statement like the one you quoted is free money for him.

But I'll ask you the same thing I asked the other fella. Why Zionism? Why make that your focus of outrage over Trump?

I'd love it if people took what Trump said at face value. He wouldn't be president if that happened.

The line you quoted is the Trumpified version of the standard US policy towards Israel. US wants Israel to continue existing. It is an important strategic ally. It also happens that Israel has a ton of lobbyists working on its behalf in Washington as well as influential supporters in the Corporate world. If Trump wants to win elections, he'd be stupid not to appeal to these people. Making a statement like the one you quoted is free money for him.

But I'll ask you the same thing I asked the other fella. Why Zionism? Why make that your focus of outrage over Trump?
    The other fella wants you to highlight one instance where his 'outrage' over Trump focuses on Zionism...or take the accusation back.

If your question is why Zionism in general does it really warrant a response?

I think that might actually be the issue right there.

You say you wish people would just take what Trump says at face value, well how else can you really take "We love Israel. We will fight for Israel. One hundred per cent. One thousand per cent. It will be there forever" ?

You say you wish people would just take what Trump says at face value, well how else can you really take "We love Israel. We will fight for Israel. One hundred per cent. One thousand per cent. It will be there forever" ?
    Because he also said 'This is Buy American week. I love America. Let's make it great again. American jobs!' And yet him and his daughter outsource all of his labor, manufacturing, and brands out to foreign entities and companies and never actually do anything to make America, or American jobs, great again.

The guy is a mouthpiece, and there is literally nothing backing his words.

Acumen is online now First team regular
    So in more important news the Healthcare bill of the Senate has died.

Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    So in more important news the Healthcare bill of the Senate has died.

I see my calls to my Senator have worked. He went from a 'Yes' vote to a 'Yes' vote, but must have put it in the ear of Moran and Lee that I would not vote for anyone who voted for this bill.

Oh, and they want to do a straight repeal, which is an even bigger dumpster fire than Trumpcare. 32m uninsured, 100% premium increase, and 1.1T added to the debt.

It's a humanitarian crisis as tens of thousands would potentially die w/ithout health coverage.

Acumen is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    I see my calls to my Senator have worked. He went from a 'Yes' vote to a 'Yes' vote, but must have put it in the ear of Moran and Lee that I would not vote for anyone who voted for this bill.

Oh, and they want to do a straight repeal, which is an even bigger dumpster fire than Trumpcare. 32m uninsured, 100% premium increase, and 1.1T added to the debt.

It's a humanitarian crisis as tens of thousands would potentially die w/ithout health coverage.
    The straight repeal would be spitting in the face of many of their own constituents. I doubt the governors let it happen.

The other fella wants you to highlight one instance where his 'outrage' over Trump focuses on Zionism...or take the accusation back.

If your question is why Zionism in general does it really warrant a response?
    I specifically replied to your own post with a differently worded question, which you chose to ignore.

Well, his bragging about sexual assault was pretty cut and dry too yet people found all kinds of ways to interpret it. His ridicule of a disabled man was pretty much text book mockery but it got defended here to the hilt as something entirely different. His frequent racist statements are not at all racist. He fired the FBI director because the DoJ told him to but not really... well.. maybe, we'll see what story suits us best next week. Etc., etc. So why should this particular statement about Israel be treated differently?

Like I said, I would love to be able to take his statements at face value because with that comes accountability for making those statements. But he is not the sort of person who can stand to be accountable for anything, so he perpetually invents his own truth and his own reality.

I have no idea how he actually feels about Israel, but if I had to guess, I would say that he doesn't care much one way or the other as a matter of principal, but if saying he wants Israel to be around forever will put money in his pocket, he will gladly do so. If saying the opposite becomes advantageous tomorrow, he'll happily change course. This is not a man burdened by principals, convictions, or shame.

This is a very thorough piece on Trump's various links to Russian organized crime:
    https://newrepublic.com/article/1435...rime-syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post

Rest assured they'll exempt themselves from consumer protections being wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by White Star Line View Post
    Rest assured they'll exempt themselves from consumer protections being wiped out.
    The irony that they had the delay the vote because an 81 year old man with full coverage under Obamacare had a procedure that caught an issue before it became worse was only guaranteed because of that extra coverage is probably lost on a lot of R's.