Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump POTUS...still...?

1. #1 Default Donald Trump POTUS...still...? 
    GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    All about the Donald.

Will he survive another 100 pages?
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    All about the Donald.

Will he survive another 100 pages?
    Will we?

Quote Originally Posted by Luises-Finger View Post
    Will we?
    If it is anything less than this I am going to count that as a win.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w

spent all day yesterday lying about a Rasmussen poll yet no word about the 7 US sailors killed in a collision with a Japanese freighter. Some Commander-In-Chief...

Quote Originally Posted by angelYNWA View Post
    spent all day yesterday lying about a Rasmussen poll yet no word about the 7 US sailors killed in a collision with a Japanese freighter. Some Commander-In-Chief...
    I could understand two very fast moving vehicles hitting each other, but ships and one of them a vessel of their armed forces........?!?!?!? You'd hope someone half awake on watch and alert to any vessels within a nautical mile
    People will believe what they want to believe

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknessIsCalling View Post
    I could understand two very fast moving vehicles hitting each other, but ships and one of them a vessel of their armed forces........?!?!?!? You'd hope someone half awake on watch and alert to any vessels within a nautical mile
    indeed, someone, most likely lots of people royally screwed up, but still at least 7 sailors are dead with lots more injured including the ship CO and not a peep out of the tangerine-in-chief.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknessIsCalling View Post
    Especially in an area of sea that is considered to be busy. I did hear that there may be calls to do something similar as the English Channel and that is to create lanes. It will be shocking that any busy sea lane does not use this method but not surprising.

Trump never misses an opportunity

Today he met with Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela

trump opens with “The Panama Canal is doing quite well, I think we did a good job building it — a very good job,”

Acumen is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteron View Post
    Trump never misses an opportunity

Today he met with Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela

trump opens with “The Panama Canal is doing quite well, I think we did a good job building it — a very good job,”
    Yes I heard that while driving to work. Facepalmed when he said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    Yes I heard that while driving to work. Facepalmed when he said that.
    The Panama Canal and Panama Hats are probably the only things Trump knows that have anything to do with Panama.

White Star Line is online now Academy prospect
    I'd be surprised if Kim Jon Don even knew where the Panama Canal was, despite the clue in the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortigen View Post
    The Panama Canal and Panama Hats are probably the only things Trump knows that have anything to do with Panama.
    I'm sure he knows about Panama Papers too...

This is a really good article on Russia's ongoing cyber war in Ukraine. The Trump administration's unwillingness to acknowledge the threat and initiate appropriate defense programs is a huge threat to America.

https://www.wired.com/story/russian-...am=top-stories

indeed, someone, most likely lots of people royally screwed up, but still at least 7 sailors are dead with lots more injured including the ship CO and not a peep out of the tangerine-in-chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortigen View Post
    This is a really good article on Russia's ongoing cyber war in Ukraine. The Trump administration's unwillingness to acknowledge the threat and initiate appropriate defense programs is a huge threat to America.

https://www.wired.com/story/russian-...am=top-stories
    You know what is a huge threat to Russia? NATO forces on its borders and US missiles pointed straight at it from Romania. It is almost unfathomable how the US is so aggressive towards Russia in terms of military but US scream at the thought of Russian hackers.

There's are many more hacking on behalf of the US than Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach791 View Post
    You know what is a huge threat to Russia? NATO forces on its borders and US missiles pointed straight at it from Romania. It is almost unfathomable how the US is so aggressive towards Russia in terms of military but US scream at the thought of Russian hackers.

There's are many more hacking on behalf of the US than Russia.
    Remind me again which country had tanks and helicopter gunships roll into Ukrainian and Georgian territory uninvited?

Remind me again which country had tanks and helicopter gunships roll into Ukrainian and Georgian territory uninvited?
    You mean just the other side of Russian border? I'd say Russia. How is that threatening the U.S? Is it because you have military all the way in Ukraine, your government were caught on tape interfering in Ukrainian elections selecting their leader and you actively pushed for NATO to invite Ukraine in which is possibly the most aggressive move the US could have made apart from parking missiles in Romania and pointing them right at Russia whilst bombing a Russian ally?

Oh does that not register with US plant pots that all this is massive aggression?

You mean just the other side of Russian border? I'd say Russia. How is that threatening the U.S? Is it because you have military all the way in Ukraine, your government were caught on tape interfering in Ukrainian elections selecting their leader and you actively pushed for NATO to invite Ukraine in which is possibly the most aggressive move the US could have made apart from parking missiles in Romania and pointing them right at Russia whilst bombing a Russian ally?

Oh does that not register with US plant pots that all this is massive aggression?
    yeah funny how you have a problem with countries choosing to join a military alliance but have no problem with Russia invading other countries on its border.

And I didn't actively invite anyone to NATO let alone Ukraine I don't speak for the British government or anyone else but myself, besides it was the Budapest Memorandum which Russia signed which supposedly guaranteed the territorial integrity in return for getting rid of it's nuclear weapons. Guess that was a mistake to trust Russia, hey.

Acumen is online now First team regular
    So anyone keep tabs on the GA 6th District Special Election??

yeah funny how you have a problem with countries choosing to join a military alliance but have no problem with Russia invading other countries on its border.

And I didn't actively invite anyone to NATO let alone Ukraine I don't speak for the British government or anyone else but myself, besides it was the Budapest Memorandum which Russia signed which supposedly guaranteed the territorial integrity in return for getting rid of it's nuclear weapons. Guess that was a mistake to trust Russia, hey.
    Americans are insane. Literally. What happens on Russia's border has nothing to do with you. However the US funded rebels in Ukraine, in an attempt to cause a civil conflict, where they could go in and change leadership and of course invite Ukraine into an anti-Russian coalition called NATO so you could post troops on another Russian border.

Oh your so innocent in America.

Americans are insane. Literally. What happens on Russia's border has nothing to do with you. However the US funded rebels in Ukraine, in an attempt to cause a civil conflict, where they could go in and change leadership and of course invite Ukraine into an anti-Russian coalition called NATO so you could post troops on another Russian border.

Oh your so innocent in America.
    I'm not American. But I see you didn't actually answer any of the points in my last post about the Budapest Memorandum and with Russia invading countries on its border.

If the US invaded Canada or Mexico I think it might be an issue around the world, don't you?

I'm not American. But I see you didn't actually answer any of the points in my last post about the Budapest Memorandum and with Russia invading countries on its border.

If the US invaded Canada or Mexico I think it might be an issue around the world, don't you?
    Firstly Ukraine and Russia have had border conflicts for some time given Ukraine was once part of Russia in the recent past. However the last intervention you need is for the biggest war mongering nation in history who has been at war for what all but 10-15 years of its entire history.

Who the hell do the US think they are? In case of note US has troops all around Russia. Now you tell me how the US population would react with Russian tanks and missiles in Canada and Mexico. That's exactly what the Us are doing to Russia.

The US freak up if the Russians hack an email they'd explode with fear knowing there were actual troops on their border but its fine for them to do that to Russia. The US is the danger. Russia has absolutely nothing in terms of aggressive moves towards the US but the Us constantly surrounds and provokes.

Firstly Ukraine and Russia have had border conflicts for some time given Ukraine was once part of Russia in the recent past. However the last intervention you need is for the biggest war mongering nation in history who has been at war for what all but 10-15 years of its entire history.

Who the hell do the US think they are? In case of note US has troops all around Russia. Now you tell me how the US population would react with Russian tanks and missiles in Canada and Mexico. That's exactly what the Us are doing to Russia.

The US freak up if the Russians hack an email they'd explode with fear knowing there were actual troops on their border but its fine for them to do that to Russia. The US is the danger. Russia has absolutely nothing in terms of aggressive moves towards the US but the Us constantly surrounds and provokes.
    Hang on, so it's ok for Russia to invade Ukraine because Ukraine used to be part of the Soviet Union? By that logic you would be perfectly fine if Britain invaded India, the Republic of Ireland or Northern France because they used to be part of the British Empire?

You're a joke mate.

Hang on, so it's ok for Russia to invade Ukraine because Ukraine used to be part of the Soviet Union? By that logic you would be perfectly fine if Britain invaded India, the Republic of Ireland or Northern France because they used to be part of the British Empire?

You're a joke mate.
    I haven't said its ok for Russia to invade have I? Can you say where I said that? I just said the US has no business interfering given it is the most aggressive country in history and invades more nations than any military ever.

naturalskill is online now First team regular
    I haven't said its ok for Russia to invade have I? Can you say where I said that? I just said the US has no business interfering given it is the most aggressive country in history and invades more nations than any military ever.
    I think you'll find Britain have invaded more countries than any other nation in recorded history. The United States is actually a Crown Corporation and as such is primarily used as a military force by those oligarchs and imperialists commonly refered to as the Powers That Be.

Donald Trump is doing an excellent job and has stuck to most of his promises that he made during his campaigning.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    I think you'll find Britain have invaded more countries than any other nation in recorded history. The United States is actually a Crown Corporation and as such is primarily used as a military force by those oligarchs and imperialists commonly refered to as the Powers That Be.
    The British empire invasions was a main driver for progress and advancement to the current wonderful state we have the privilege to live in.

Invasions and wars are required to drive progress and eradicate backwards cultures that are a threat to your own and for resources.

If anything, most people around the world should be thankful for the progress the British empire and now America drives around the world, just as the Roman Empire did for civilisation all those centuries ago.

lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    So anyone keep tabs on the GA 6th District Special Election??
    In 7 months, it went from Rep +26 to just +5.

2 take away's I've read and agreed with. Big shift and bigger wave coming in 2018. Democrats shouldn't run centrists. Shift further left if they want to have a chance.

Also, gerrymandering/voter ID laws change the course in the next 2 years as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    In 7 months, it went from Rep +26 to just +5.

2 take away's I've read and agreed with. Big shift and bigger wave coming in 2018. Democrats shouldn't run centrists. Shift further left if they want to have a chance.

Also, gerrymandering/voter ID laws change the course in the next 2 years as well.
    will be interesting what happens with the Supreme Court and the case on gerrymandering.

lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankly-Mr-Shankly View Post
    Donald Trump is doing an excellent job and has stuck to most of his promises that he made during his campaigning.
    Like building a wall. Not cutting medicaide or medicare. Getting out of NAFTA. 30 day plan to fight ISIS. Travel Ban and extreme vetting. Draining the swamp.

Buddy, even Republicans don't even think he's doing a good job.

36% and under multiple investigations.

Nice wind up.