Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Alien Life

Quote Originally Posted by rhoscoch View Post
    Ah Jump Man?
    Yeah, he is mario.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Is there life on Mars? Yup, leave a bar out long enough and it will be crawling with life..........
    People will believe what they want to believe

Asteroids have life on them. Intelligent life...nah !!, They would have found Earth Zillions of years ago and took over the planet, not hiding away in underground structures by the galactic force (the US of A.)

Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    Asteroids have life on them. Intelligent life...nah !!, They would have found Earth Zillions of years ago and took over the planet, not hiding away in underground structures by the galactic force (the US of A.)
    Well firstly the universe is roughly 13 billion years old. Secondly, we are classed as intelligent, and we haven't taken over anyone's planet, we haven't even sent a man to the planet next to us. So do we not exist then?

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder87 View Post
    Well firstly the universe is roughly 13 billion years old. Secondly, we are classed as intelligent, and we haven't taken over anyone's planet, we haven't even sent a man to the planet next to us. So do we not exist then?
    13 billion years is long time for intelligent Aliens not to have stopped by for cup of tea and cake.

13 billion years is long time for intelligent Aliens not to have stopped by for cup of tea and cake.
    I think the point is the capability to or lack, assuming non-existence is just that, an assumption

Besides, intelligent Aliens don't drink tea, it sets off their flurbinglaaars while cake plays havoc with their murkinhash

And you assume intelligent aliens came into being 13 billion years ago, and are still alive now, and happened to be nearby, in what, the last 60 years?

Quote Originally Posted by welshypool View Post
    I think the point is the capability to or lack, assuming non-existence is just that, an assumption

Besides, intelligent Aliens don't drink tea, it sets off their flurbinglaaars while cake plays havoc with their murkinhash
    lol

And you assume intelligent aliens came into being 13 billion years ago, and are still alive now, and happened to be nearby, in what, the last 60 years?
    they maybe exterminated themselves.

they maybe exterminated themselves.
    Possible. But then they would have existed, surely?

And been intelligent, mass suicide takes thought

using our own intelligent knowledge on the speed of evolution, yes. But we could be wrong

Is there life on Uranus?

Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    Is there life on Uranus?
    Not since I had it checked it out, the Doctor said its fine now

Not since I had it checked it out, the Doctor said its fine now
    But there used to be?

But there used to be?
    Intelligent life forms? Yes....well, no, turns out I had just been talking out of it and it was mistaken for intelligence

Intelligent life forms? Yes....well, no, turns out I had just been talking out of it and it was mistaken for intelligence
    Ah, the search goes on then.

Ah, the search goes on then.
    Indeed, I spy with my brown eye....

I believe Alien life is possible, because of the size of the universe.

So like Klopp said, I am believer, but I don't believe in almighty god, because the odds are low in this type of reality for such a being to be real.

If these two races are real, my heart goes out to the poor gray aliens, if they are real, they are not any more evil than us human's, they are not demon's like in this movie? link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YjAFH3nTUo

That could be US and Drac making the good guys look evil, the US government follow the winged serpent Drac government - which is the cross, the cross is an alien control tool making out it gives us freedom forever, the Dracs are very crule by nature, look at Drac Relgion on earth, blood is needed and the US fear them, because the Dracs can't have government without religion, the Catholic faith is Drac and they know who rules the universe in their opinion.

Why are the grays evil, the grays are a slave race of the Dracs, Jesus was a Drac = no forgivenss without blood, I will never believe in Drac Religion to be fair- another US movie brainwashing the people - link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtXj7ZmhPAg

This is a wrong and a very cruel ending and that is a evil song forevermore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oEsrVO4GZo

The US is a evil government making out it believes in freedom and sick putting evil songs like that at the end of horror movie, helping to make the grays look like demon's in the people's eyes, that is evil, the real evil is Drac faith on earth.

The Dracs are mean beings in the universe, if real, if the grays are real, they are forced by the Dracs to do their bidding and maybe rebelled against the Dracs, the grays are put forward as a slave clone race made by the Dracs, what I've read on the net, but don't believe everything we read on earth, so I want the gray's free, if the madness is true, but alien madness is more logical than almighty god madness in my opinion.

Laugh to yourself, the Dracs are not real, but look at human religion and then laugh, the Dracs where shown in Sci-fi movies, but is it Sci-fi?

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRUdNhYoP_U

Plus I don't trust Mr Trump he went to see, the Drac pope, so I think he could sell humanity down the river in all honesty, well them that don't believe in their false god anyway, the Drac's don't believe in free thinker's or true freedom and liberty.

I would never kneel to their alien false god, because that is all god can be, but I know the Catholic Church don't mind killing the enemies of the Dracs on earth, they can put the cross into a black hole for me.
    Last edited by 10Elfrates; 18-7-17 at 19:31.
    Mourinho's the special one, Klopp's the normal one, I am the weird one!

Quote Originally Posted by 10Elfrates View Post
    I believe Alien life is possible, because of the size of the universe.

So like Klopp side I am believer, but I don't believe in almighty god.

If these races are real my heart goes out to the ppor gray aliens, if they are real?

Why the romour is they are a slave race of the Dracs, Jesus was Drac = no forgivenss without blood.

The Dracs are mean beings in the universe, if real, the Grays if real are forced by the Dracs to do their bidding,the Grays are slave race, so I want the Gray free, if the madness is true, but Alien maddness is more logical than almighty god madness in my opinion.

Laugh the Dracs are not real, but look at human religion and then laugh, the Dracs where show in Sci-fi, but is it Sci-fi ?

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRUdNhYoP_U

If it is mad, which it is mad, then John Lennon was right in the working class hero song, because the way human's are controlled from a young age makes human's mad and unstable, put a cruel god over the people and it will end in fear, but love is the first choice this so called good god gives us, that's what we where told god is good and we must follow him and Satan is evil, so we must come to love, but if love does not work, then you will fear our almighty god type stuff.

The way us human's are governed is cruel in my opinion.

This is with so many cruel beliefs are on earth, I've never read about a good god in any text to be honest, no wounder so many people are unstable to be honest.

Maybe myself included, everybody smiles on the forums.
    Last edited by 10Elfrates; 18-7-17 at 19:36.

“It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination.”

Douglas Adams - Restaurant at the end of the Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by 10Elfrates View Post
    If it is mad, which it is mad, then John Lennon was right in the working class hero song, because the way human's are controlled from a young age makes human's mad and unstable, put a cruel god over the people and it will end in fear, but love is the first choice this so called good god gives us, that's what we where told god is good and we must follow him and Satan is evil, so we must come to love, but if love does not work, then you will fear our almighty god type stuff.

The way us human's are governed is cruel in my opinion.

This is with so many cruel beliefs are on earth, I've never read about a good god in any text to be honest, no wounder so many people are unstable to be honest.

Maybe myself included, everybody smiles on the forums.
    God is a raving egomaniac who feed of the love of other beings.

The problem with the entire draconian conspiracies is that the likes of david icke and stewart swerdlow earn a good amount of money on them
    Last edited by Anubis; 18-7-17 at 19:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    God is a raving egomaniac who feed of the love of other beings.

The problem with the entire draconian conspiracies is that the likes of david icke and stewart swerdlow earn a good amount of money on them
    I will admit religion as hurt me with me being disabled and having learning issues, it as really made me funny in the head, because the stuff, I like is sin in human religion's and hell and so on and cruel god to boot and that's the good guy.

I am not saying these Aliens are real above, but people say they could be real on earth, but aliens are possible for me, if I am really honest.

I think David Icke as made a good living off the V storyline to be honest, but there is vampire beliefs in human society for sure even unbelievers would admit that.

But that does not mean there is aliens out there either, it could be our own dark nature, so I can be logical, but some of society still try to feed me religion or god's, that does not help me, have peace in life, because their way's go against my logic, but Mr Icke is a rich man now and his like Hollywood on the stuff.

I hope people on here know I believe alien life is possible, but we might not have meant it yet either.

Anyway, I'm stick to my football and Liverpool FC that gives me a safe place in life and peace of mind

Hopefully that red lads on the pitch can bring number 19 title home in my life time and make me so happy.
    Last edited by 10Elfrates; 18-7-17 at 20:42.

It seems highly unlikely, based on the distances they'd have to travel, the technology they'd have to possess, the idea that they'd even want or care about visiting us in the first place.

But, there are many, many unexplained instances of unidentified objects/craft that have no logical explanation, which do make you wonder.
    The term UFO is incorrect. It usually implies something artificial… ie the proverbial 'flying saucer' and all its variants.

Unidentifiedflying (connotations of articulated motion… usually disregarding the natural flight of animals, and suggesting something 'constructed') object (again, implies a physical/material aspect).

A better, and more neutral term would be Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    Aliens can be microscopic organisms as well.
    Imagine their FA Cup Final… stadium could fit inside a matchbox!

Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    Imagine their FA Cup Final… stadium could fit inside a matchbox!
    Better start checking matchboxes then..............

But surely they can't play football, don't have feet do they?!?!?
    People will believe what they want to believe

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknessIsCalling View Post
    Better start checking matchboxes then..............

But surely they can't play football, don't have feet do they?!?!?
    Who knows? Maybe they got lots of little feet?

If they're only microscopic, they might well have all the necessities of football.… just tiny.

Any updates on this, since last week?
    YNWA