Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Irritation - No Sign of My Curtis Jones Thread posted Last Night

1. #1 Default Irritation - No Sign of My Curtis Jones Thread posted Last Night 
    What's the score? Have I missed something here? Been checking, off and on since about 8.00 pm last night. Can't see anything. Not aware of any contact?

It is irritating going to the trouble of posting a cracking thread. And then this.

ALSO, parts of the forum are restricted to me. As I subscribe to the Liverpool TV channel does this mean I am eligible to be able to access the other parts?

Ta
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Hi Polymath. Sorry for the delay, your thread is approved now. Subscription to the TV channel alone doesn't give access to all of the forums. You have to subscribe to LFCTV GO, the internet membership where you can get matches, videos, LFCTV and other content online.
    At the moment you are a free-to-use member of the forums and new threads have to be approved by a mod. That's because we have attempts to spam adverts on the forums when threads are free to all.

Thanks for that. It was the long delay that had me wondering what was going on. If I do another thread I'd better forget all about it for a few days - to save the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    Hi Polymath. Sorry for the delay, your thread is approved now. Subscription to the TV channel alone doesn't give access to all of the forums. You have to subscribe to LFCTV GO, the internet membership where you can get matches, videos, LFCTV and other content online.
    At the moment you are a free-to-use member of the forums and new threads have to be approved by a mod. That's because we have attempts to spam adverts on the forums when threads are free to all.
    Is there a reason I can't see my thread in the Football Discussion Forum, STILL? Even though my profile thread list is showing it as on. And you of course have said it has now been authorised.

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymath View Post
    Is there a reason I can't see my thread in the Football Discussion Forum, STILL? Even though my profile thread list is showing it as on. And you of course have said it has now been authorised.
    I can see it...I'll bump it to move it up the list.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

which game is about?

I've actually started 3 threads in the last month or so and not one of them has appeared anywhere. Either the mods are seriously dropping the ball or free speech is out the window. Where is my tin foil hat?

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamsmyth View Post
    I've actually started 3 threads in the last month or so and not one of them has appeared anywhere. Either the mods are seriously dropping the ball or free speech is out the window. Where is my tin foil hat?
    I found your latest one and approved it.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamsmyth View Post
    Did you go into the requests thread in this forum and give them a nudge?

If not you (don't) pay your money and take your chance............
    People will believe what they want to believe