Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Crystal Palace, July 19th, KO: 13:30 Match Thread

1. #1 Default Liverpool v Crystal Palace, July 19th, KO: 13:30 Match Thread 
    Bry_Man is offline Armchair supporter
    Sorry if I put this in the wrong place, new to the forum, I've asked on Twitter and got no reply "standard" lol are lfctv covering the palace game, if not how can we watch it???
    Thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by Bry_Man View Post
    Sorry if I put this in the wrong place, new to the forum, I've asked on Twitter and got no reply "standard" lol are lfctv covering the palace game, if not how can we watch it???
    Thanks in advance
    Sky sports 1.
    YNWA

Bry_Man is offline Armchair supporter
    Ahhh cool ty very much 👍👍👍

Thanks in advance
    Think lfctv covers every pre-season game

Thanks in advance
    it's on sky sports and will also be streamed online on lfc.tv, and since you are posting on this part of the forum you already have the right access to watch it online.

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is online now Ask him if the match is on TV
    All the warm up games are on the club tv channel, as has been said with the any adverts on the website and the channel.
    Last edited by Euro-77-78-81-84-05; 17-7-17 at 21:54.
    YNWA

Vesku225 is online now Under-20 2015 and World Cup 2014 Sweepstakes Champion
    Looking forward this game and would like to see for example on 1st or 2nd half a team which is not
    that far from our starting 11. Palace has been a difficult team for us and if im not mistaken a first team we face when PL starts.
    Last edited by Vesku225; 18-7-17 at 00:24.

I've never felt so lazy but what time is the Palace game?

Quote Originally Posted by EmreSam View Post
    I've never felt so lazy but what time is the Palace game?
    1.30 pm,

Quote Originally Posted by johnj147 View Post
    1.30 pm,
    On Wednesday
    YNWA

lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    All the warm up games are on the club tv channel, as has been said with the any adverts on the website and the channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelYNWA View Post
    it's on sky sports and will also be streamed online on lfc.tv, and since you are posting on this part of the forum you already have the right access to watch it online.
    i don't think the club channel will be televising it as its on sky so it will be just like a game during the season when they have it. rights issue. from what i can see its match build up and then "Commentary". disappointing.

Annoying that it's only audio on LFCTV at 1:30. You have to wait till 7:30 to see the game.

really looking forward to this with more excitement than the previous couple of run outs,

I'd fancy Mr Klopp not utilising the team A and team B blueprint,

but lining up a regular starting eleven in the first half and then grafting in some subs over the second half,

in that manner it would be a more credible run out, closer to the mould of games we will be heading to take on in the EPL,

I either hope to see some sensible improvement in terms of match fitness and team spirit and understanding,

specially at the top end of the the field, when I was left a tad disgruntled during the Wigan outing,

fingers crossed, the lads will crack on from the very first minute and give us an entertaining performance plus a pleasing win!

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDMEN!

Last edited by rosso76; 17-7-17 at 22:59.

*********** ridiculous our own tv channel can't be bothered showing games live, what are we paying for. Especially people that pay for the channel on their tv too meaning they pay twice, when if you pay for it on here, you should get it free on tv too. Pay twice for a channel and can't see the game live. Even worse as they have been advertising the channel is the home of the warm up games and you can watch them all on the channel. False advertising to loyal fans to get new "customers" so you can make them part with even more cash then you already do. Pay to be able to pay for tickets, so pay twice for that. Pay to watch channel on tv and online, so pay twice again.

Then can't be bothered to use the money to pay for the rights to the games, but advertise that you are showing them, to get more money. Obviously a billionaire organisation is in more need of money then the fans.
    YNWA

*********** ridiculous our own tv channel can't be bothered showing games live, what are we paying for. Especially people that pay for the channel on their tv too meaning they pay twice, when if you pay for it on here, you should get it free on tv too. Pay twice for a channel and can't see the game live. Even worse as they have been advertising the channel is the home of the warm up games and you can watch them all on the channel. False advertising to loyal fans to get new "customers" so you can make them part with even more cash then you already do. Pay to be able to pay for tickets, so pay twice for that. Pay to watch channel on tv and online, so pay twice again.

Then can't be bothered to use the money to pay for the rights to the games, but advertise that you are showing them, to get more money. Obviously a billionaire organisation is in more need of money then the fans.

Excellent post. Well said

Are you really this upset about a meaningless runout on a horrible pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    Well you get upset for less. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    He has a point, lfctv is one of the ****test paid streaming services around.

LovelyCushionedHeader is online now Academy prospect
    If there's any risk with the pitch, call it off

lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    come on guys, look at the name of the comp before lashing out. its the Premier League Asia Trophy. think about what that means. the club cannot show the game live simply because they do not have the rights to do so...just like any league game.

a pita i agree.

Its been battering it down here in Hong Kong for best part of the day. Yesterday it was the same. If the weather doesn't improve rapidly I don't see how they can play the game against Palace tomorrow

Made yourself look a bit of a tool here Euro, it's a Premier League 'tournament' and so falls under PL tv deal. No biggie just watch it on Sky in superior quality instead.

is it broadcast on LFCTVGo, ain't it, mate?

Mersey Dudek is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso76 View Post
    is it broadcast on LFCTVGo, ain't it, mate?
    Not live, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Mersey Dudek View Post
    Not live, no.

then unfortunately I'm bound to watch it on my tv satellite on Fox Italy broadcast, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Last edited by rosso76; 18-7-17 at 11:31.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf kal View Post
    come on guys, look at the name of the comp before lashing out
    So if we win, we get 3 points. It's crucial we get 3 points before the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Machtig Maus View Post
    Made yourself look a bit of a tool here Euro
    Because the club falsely advertise every game as being shown live on the tv channel "the home of the warm up games"

I take it with the name branding for the tournament if we lose, we will get complaints as it's important. Then we do either way, but win and it's a meaningless game.

is it broadcast on LFCTVGo, ain't it, mate
    No, they just use false adverts to get new "customers" you are the third person in this topic to have thought the advert was telling the truth.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Don't get angry. It's a league game. How comes MOTD isn't showing the game tomorrow night, look at the name of the tournament and what games MOTD show. Same concept right.
    Last edited by Euro-77-78-81-84-05; 18-7-17 at 17:58.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Machtig Maus View Post
    Made yourself look a bit of a tool here Euro, it's a Premier League 'tournament' and so falls under PL tv deal. No biggie just watch it on Sky in superior quality instead.
    I'm happy if it's on Sky.

The LFCtv commentators are absolutely horrendous. They ruin matches.

MiraclesArePossible is online now Boot Room insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    I'm happy if it's on Sky.

The LFCtv commentators are absolutely horrendous. They ruin matches.
    John Bradley is stealing a living with his "oh my word" and overly affected pronunciations of foreign players' names.

Quote Originally Posted by MiraclesArePossible View Post
    John Bradley is stealing a living with his "oh my word" and overly affected pronunciations of foreign players' names.
    I can't stand listening to them.

Mark Lawro and John Bradley surely the worst commentary combo of all time?