Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 198

Thread: Academy Football Games - U23's and U18's

  1. #1 Default Academy Football Games - U23's and U18's 
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29,305
    The 2017/18 season starts on Friday 1th August

    The U23's start @ Swansea City (A) – 7pm – Landore Training Ground

    The U18's start @ Derby County (A) - 1pm - Moor Farm Training Centre
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #2  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29,305
    Liverpool FC Under-23s

    Manager: Neil Critchley

    Keepers
    Caoimhin Kelleher - Kamil Grabara - Adam Bogdan

    Defenders
    Jon Flanagan - Corey Whelan - Lloyd Jones - Liam Coyle - Sam Hart - Juanma -

    Midfielders
    Ovie Ejaria - Matty Virtue - Cameron Brannagan - Herbie Kane - Jordan Williams

    Forwards
    Ryan Kent - Rhian Brewster - Ben Woodburn -Toni Gomes - Harry Wilson - Dominic Solanke

    Liverpool U23s Fixtures, 2017/18

    August

    Friday 11 – Swansea City (A) – 7pm – Landore Training Ground

    Sunday 20 – Sunderland (H) – 2pm – Prenton Park

    Friday 25 – Arsenal (A) – 7pm – Boreham Wood FC

    September

    Friday 1 – Fleetwood Town (N) – 7.30pm – Lancashire Cup final, County Ground

    Sunday 10 – Manchester City (H) – 2pm – Prenton Park

    Monday 18 – West Ham United (A) – 7pm – Rush Green Training Ground

    Sunday 24 – Tottenham Hotspur (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park – TBC

    October

    Monday 16 – Derby County (A) – 7pm – St George’s Park

    Monday 23 – Manchester United (A) – 7pm – Leigh Sports Village

    Sunday 29 – Leicester City (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    November

    Sunday 19 – Everton (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    Saturday 25 – Chelsea (A) – 2pm – Cobham Training Ground

    December

    Sunday 10 – Sunderland (A) – 12pm – Eppleton Colliery Training Ground

    Sunday 17 – Swansea City (H) – 1pm, at Prenton Park

    January

    Sunday 7 – Arsenal (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    Friday 12 – Manchester City (A) – 7pm – Manchester City Football Academy

    Sunday 28 – Derby County (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    February

    Monday 5 – Tottenham Hotspur (A) – 7pm – LAMEX Stadium

    Sunday 18 – West Ham United (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    March

    Monday 5 – Leicester City (A) – 7pm – Holmes Park

    Sunday 11 – Manchester United (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    April

    Monday 16 – Everton (A) – 7pm – Southport FC

    Sunday 22 – Chelsea (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #3  
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteron View Post
    Liverpool FC Under-23s

    Manager: Neil Critchley

    Keepers
    Caoimhin Kelleher - Kamil Grabara - Adam Bogdan

    Defenders
    Jon Flanagan - Corey Whelan - Lloyd Jones - Liam Coyle - Sam Hart - Juanma -

    Midfielders
    Ovie Ejaria - Matty Virtue - Cameron Brannagan - Herbie Kane - Jordan Williams

    Forwards
    Ryan Kent - Rhian Brewster - Ben Woodburn -Toni Gomes - Harry Wilson - Dominic Solanke

    Liverpool U23s Fixtures, 2017/18

    August

    Friday 11 – Swansea City (A) – 7pm – Landore Training Ground

    Sunday 20 – Sunderland (H) – 2pm – Prenton Park

    Friday 25 – Arsenal (A) – 7pm – Boreham Wood FC

    September

    Friday 1 – Fleetwood Town (N) – 7.30pm – Lancashire Cup final, County Ground

    Sunday 10 – Manchester City (H) – 2pm – Prenton Park

    Monday 18 – West Ham United (A) – 7pm – Rush Green Training Ground

    Sunday 24 – Tottenham Hotspur (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park – TBC

    October

    Monday 16 – Derby County (A) – 7pm – St George’s Park

    Monday 23 – Manchester United (A) – 7pm – Leigh Sports Village

    Sunday 29 – Leicester City (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    November

    Sunday 19 – Everton (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    Saturday 25 – Chelsea (A) – 2pm – Cobham Training Ground

    December

    Sunday 10 – Sunderland (A) – 12pm – Eppleton Colliery Training Ground

    Sunday 17 – Swansea City (H) – 1pm, at Prenton Park

    January

    Sunday 7 – Arsenal (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    Friday 12 – Manchester City (A) – 7pm – Manchester City Football Academy

    Sunday 28 – Derby County (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    February

    Monday 5 – Tottenham Hotspur (A) – 7pm – LAMEX Stadium

    Sunday 18 – West Ham United (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    March

    Monday 5 – Leicester City (A) – 7pm – Holmes Park

    Sunday 11 – Manchester United (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park

    April

    Monday 16 – Everton (A) – 7pm – Southport FC

    Sunday 22 – Chelsea (H) – 1pm – Prenton Park


    Good grief
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #4  
    MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    40,951
    So Solanke is named in the under 23's squad. He won't be in the team against Watford?
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #5  
    Mouldiogs is online now Wants a little line under his title
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,322
    Hopefully all the u23 games will still be shown on lfctv.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #6  
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,825
    I still don't understand the thinking behind a league campaign of just 22 games. Even the U18's play more than that.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #7  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29,305
    Liverpool FC Under-18s

    Manager: Steven Gerrard

    Keepers
    Andrew Firth - Ben Williams - Daniel Atherton - Vítězslav Jaroš

    Defenders
    Neco Williams - Mich’el Parker - Conor Masterson - George Johnston - Kris Owens - Suleman Naeem - Tom Clayton - Anthony Glennon - Emeka Obi -
    Patrik Raitanen - Rhys Williams - Morgan Boyes

    Midfielders
    Liam Griffin - Harvey Whyte - Paulo Alves - Herbie Kane - Brad Garton - Adam Lewis - Diego Lattie - Yan Dhanda - Curtis Jones - Dal Varesanovic - Elijah Dixon-Bonner
    Jordan Hunter - Luis Longstaff - Yasser Larouci - Edvard Sandvik Tagseth - Abdi Sharif - Alex Turner

    Forwards
    Bobby Adekanye - Liam Millar - Rafael Camacho - Paul Glatzel - Daniel Griffiths - Glen McAuley - Okera Simmonds

    Fixtures

    August

    Friday 11, 1pm – Derby County (A) – Derby County Football Academy

    Saturday 19, 11am – Blackburn Rovers (H) – Kirkby Academy

    Friday 25, 7pm – Newcastle United (H) – Kirkby Academy

    September

    Saturday 9, 11am – Stoke City (A) – Clayton Wood Training Ground

    Friday 22, 7pm – Everton (H) – Kirkby Academy

    Saturday 30, 11am – Wolverhampton Wanderers (A) – Jack Hayward Training Ground

    October

    Saturday 21, 11am – West Bromwich Albion (H) – Kirkby Academy

    November

    Saturday 18, 11am – Middlesbrough (A) – Rockliffe Park

    Friday 24, 7pm – Sunderland (H) – Kirkby Academy

    December

    Saturday 9, 11am – Manchester United (A) – AON Training Complex

    January

    Saturday 6, 11am – Blackburn Rovers (A) – Blackburn Rovers Academy

    Saturday 13, 12pm – Derby County (H) – Kirkby Academy

    Saturday 20, 11am – Newcastle United (A) – NUFC Academy

    February

    Friday 2, 7pm – Stoke City (H) – Kirkby Academy

    Saturday 10, 11am – Everton (A) – Finch Farm

    Friday 23, 7pm – Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) – Kirkby Academy

    March

    Saturday 3, 11am – Manchester City (A) – City Football Academy

    Friday 16, 7pm – Middlesbrough (H) – Kirkby Academy

    April

    Saturday 7, 11.30am – West Bromwich Albion (A) – WBA FC Training Ground

    Saturday 14, 11am – Sunderland (A) – Academy of Light

    Friday 20, 7pm – Manchester United (H) – Kirkby Academy
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #8  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29,305
    The squads are not perfect - I expect some movement in there
    Why Stevie G has 40 and the U23's a mere 20 including deadwood

    But thats what i found and printed
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #9  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29,305
    Stevie G's 1st competitive game of the U18 season ends 1-1
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/acad...d-s-first-game
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #10  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29,305
    7pm tonight

    Swansea U23's v Liverpool U23's
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #11  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29,305
    Liverpool U18s host Blackburn Rovers in their first home game of 2017-18

    Its on LFCtv go
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #12  
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,757
    Stevie very complimentary about Edvard Tagseth post Maribor on Tuesday. And so he should be! Another potentially wonderful talent coming through. And with Brewster and Woodburn we just might be able to go almost all the way in the junior CL.
    loyal since 1960.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #13  
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by mountbeautygeorge View Post
    Stevie very complimentary about Edvard Tagseth post Maribor on Tuesday. And so he should be! Another potentially wonderful talent coming through. And with Brewster and Woodburn we just might be able to go almost all the way in the junior CL.
    a goal scorer, two all-round midfielders. how about that??!!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #14  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29,305
    Nice 6-0 win for the U's v West Ham today
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/acad...st-ham-for-six
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #15  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Nice 6-1 win for Reds U18s today v Blackburn U18s
    Camacho scored hattrick, Millar scored twice and Tagseth scored

    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/acad...s-at-blackburn
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #16  
    Mouldiogs is online now Wants a little line under his title
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield_al9 View Post
    Nice 6-1 win for Reds U18s today v Blackburn U18s
    Camacho scored hattrick, Millar scored twice and Tagseth scored

    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/acad...s-at-blackburn
    Excellent stuff.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #17  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Reds U23s v Arsenil U23s today match has been postponed

    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/acad...o-frozen-pitch
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #18  
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield_al9 View Post
    Nice 6-1 win for Reds U18s today v Blackburn U18s
    Camacho scored hattrick, Millar scored twice and Tagseth scored

    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/acad...s-at-blackburn
    Stevie G is doing fantastic work with the U18's.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #19  
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,620
    Liverpool u18 crush out of PL cup after losing 4-0 against Spurs.
    This was the first time U18 have lost this season.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #20  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Premier League 2:
    Manchester City U23 v Liverpool U23, 19:00
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #21  
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,620
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #22  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Grabara, Parker, Juanma, Materson, Johnson, Kane, Wilson, Alves, Brewster, Dhanda, Adekanye

    Subs: Kelleher, T Gomes, Millar, Jones
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #23  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Come on Liverpool U23s

    ynwa
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #24  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Great tackle Alves
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #25  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Penalty for us

    Wilson brought down
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #26  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Wilson 1-0
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #27  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Wilson header miss

    could been 2-0 up
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #28  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    1-1
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #29  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,800
    enjoying this mini version of the big one on Sunday
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #30  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,764
    Wilson gone down on his ankle
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •