Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 53 of 53

Thread: Goals, Assists and Clean Sheets - 2017-18

  1. #31  
    lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    70,640
    Quote Originally Posted by LFC-Simon-95 View Post
    Central or wide midfield do you think?
    central. got a great range of passing, can take on a man and knows where the goal is.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #32  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    Sturridge has been as productive as Mane. Karius has as many clean sheets as Mignolet.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #33  
    JurgenBelieveUs is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,531
    And we've scored more in the CL than the PL ffs
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #34  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by JurgenBelieveUs View Post
    And we've scored more in the CL than the PL ffs
    Hopefully we will have sorted that out by December! Excited for Lallana to come back. Liverpool are at their best when he's in the team.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #35  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    What a signing Salah is. Coutinho and Lallana to come back into this!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #36  
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    27,613
    Now that is the type of finishing we want from Salah.

    If he could replicate that on a consistent basis, we would have the best player in the league.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #37  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    about time Wijnaldum registered an assist. Mo Salah, you really are wonderful.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #38  
    LovelyCushionedHeader is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19,673
    Salah's 14 is now level with Coutinho's top scoring tally last season and one more than Mane's entire tally last year, both of whom had good seasons.

    Coutinho currently one in two record this season.
    Last edited by LovelyCushionedHeader; 20-11-17 at 07:56.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #39  
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    24,333
    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCushionedHeader View Post
    Salah's 14 is now level with Coutinho's top scoring tally last season and one more than Mane's entire tally last year, both of whom has good seasons.

    Coutinho currently one in two record this season.
    That's insane!

    I think Mane will start scoring again soon as well! Can't wait to have them both firing.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #40  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    There are positives fellow reds. This squad is *********** lethal. Nearly 50 goals before December! Coutinho and Salah on the weekend. Firmino and Mane on the Tuesday.

    Overall I'm ecstatic with the progress Liverpool have made as a club since Jurgen took over. We are such an exciting team to watch and the weaknesses are glaring, which is why it's just a matter of time before we see them sorted out. This was the toughest game in our group and we still drew - in the Champions League. We are still unbeaten! We threw it away but it's another kick up the arse for a team who are nowhere near the finished article. We have Naby Keita coming next season to instantly be one of the best midfielders in the Premier League. He's playing for the Republic of Guinea for **** sake. Then at the very least we are going to spend a fortune on a centre back or two in the summer. Yeah Coutinho may be gone, but for 80m and who knows? The balance of the team may be better without Coutinho? Maybe I'm talking **** but I'm staying positive because under Jurgen this club and the team is going to get better and better on the football pitch.

    Time to give Marko Grujic a go in midfield?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #41  
    NY Mike is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    32,273
    Quote Originally Posted by aGothAndaJock View Post
    There are positives fellow reds. This squad is *********** lethal. Nearly 50 goals before December! Coutinho and Salah on the weekend. Firmino and Mane on the Tuesday.

    Overall I'm ecstatic with the progress Liverpool have made as a club since Jurgen took over. We are such an exciting team to watch and the weaknesses are glaring, which is why it's just a matter of time before we see them sorted out. This was the toughest game in our group and we still drew - in the Champions League. We are still unbeaten! We threw it away but it's another kick up the arse for a team who are nowhere near the finished article. We have Naby Keita coming next season to instantly be one of the best midfielders in the Premier League. He's playing for the Republic of Guinea for **** sake. Then at the very least we are going to spend a fortune on a centre back or two in the summer. Yeah Coutinho may be gone, but for 80m and who knows? The balance of the team may be better without Coutinho? Maybe I'm talking **** but I'm staying positive because under Jurgen this club and the team is going to get better and better on the football pitch.

    Time to give Marko Grujic a go in midfield?
    None of it matters until we get a midfield general in the anchor position.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #42  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    50 goals!

    Can I give Emre the assist for Salah's second?
    Last edited by aGothAndaJock; 30-11-17 at 01:17.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #43  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    4 goals 3 assists from Emre Can and he can do a shift at CB. Should be starting at CM.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #44  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    Boom!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #45  
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    24,333
    Milners got 7 assists?!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #46  
    LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    88,919
    Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Milners got 7 assists?!
    He got three last night.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #47  
    LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    88,919
    Most assists in the Champions League this season.

    JAMES MILNER
    Liverpool
    5


    Neymar
    Paris
    4

    Eden Hazard
    Chelsea
    3

    Kevin De Bruyne
    Man. City
    3

    Gelson Martins
    Sporting CP
    3
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #48  
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    24,333
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJamieOfCarragher View Post
    Most assists in the Champions League this season.



    Jimmy Milner. What a man!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #49  
    lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    70,640
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJamieOfCarragher View Post
    He got three last night.
    not bad considering how long he was on the pitch.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #50  
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,060
    Milner - what a player!

    Alberto with 3 isn't bad either
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #51  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJamieOfCarragher View Post
    Most assists in the Champions League this season.



    46 goals between the Fab 4 already this season!

    And I want the t-shirt. I already have a Fab 4 t shirt but it says Rebels instead of Beatles and features Han, Luke, Leia and Chewie.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #52  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    Im just here to update the thread.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #53  
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    406
    Karius level on clean sheets with Mignolet despite having 9 games in hand.

    Make him No.1 Jurgen
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •