Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 1,021 to 1,044 of 1044

Thread: Squad for the 2017/2018 season, thread 4

  1. #1021  
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,735
    Liverpool sack head physio Andy Renshaw.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #1022  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldiogs View Post
    Liverpool sack head physio Andy Renshaw.
    Sturridge will be most distraught.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #1023  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    We sure have some luck with injuries.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #1024  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldiogs View Post
    Liverpool sack head physio Andy Renshaw.
    Odd timing with Mane now...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #1025  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,709
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Odd timing with Mane now...
    lol Mane’s on his own
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #1026  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterPoolStark View Post
    lol Mane’s on his own
    Maybe Sturridge will take over. He's got enough experience in the treatment room. And he won't get injured as much that way.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #1027  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldiogs View Post
    Liverpool sack head physio Andy Renshaw.
    Is he the head of physio or a physio for the head?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #1028  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    Is he the head of physio or a physio for the head?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #1029  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    So looks like Barcelona will go after Coutinho again in January and Juventus will try to sign a pre-contract with Can.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #1030  
    MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    38,590
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck33 View Post
    So looks like Barcelona will go after Coutinho again in January and Juventus will try to sign a pre-contract with Can.
    Brilliant news...
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #1031  
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck33 View Post
    So looks like Barcelona will go after Coutinho again in January and Juventus will try to sign a pre-contract with Can.
    Let's try to survive for now before worrying about January. Our current form is 1 win from 7 which is very worrying.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #1032  
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,715
    With Mane having six weeks out I think we need to play with Coutinho in the front three, like last season.

    Firmino
    Coutinho Salah
    Oxlade-Chamberlain
    Henderson Can
    Robertson Lovren Matip Gomez
    Mignolet
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #1033  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,633
    More talk of how Liverpool were in for Lemar from Monaco Pres. My god he'd change our midfield iwht Keita.

    Keita, Lemar, a DM. a CB, and Striker and you can stick Bogdan in goal we'd win the league.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #1034  
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by elphenomeno View Post
    With Mane having six weeks out I think we need to play with Coutinho in the front three, like last season.

    Firmino
    Coutinho Salah
    Oxlade-Chamberlain
    Henderson Can
    Robertson Lovren Matip Gomez
    Mignolet
    I just don't fancy the Ox playing

    I'll prefer to see Woodburn given a start, maybe replaced by Harry Wilson or the other way round
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #1035  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    More talk of how Liverpool were in for Lemar from Monaco Pres. My god he'd change our midfield iwht Keita.

    Keita, Lemar, a DM. a CB, and Striker and you can stick Bogdan in goal we'd win the league.
    Is that why he's still around?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #1036  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    Quote Originally Posted by pite12c View Post
    I just don't fancy the Ox playing

    I'll prefer to see Woodburn given a start, maybe replaced by Harry Wilson or the other way round
    Agree.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #1037  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,633
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck33 View Post
    Is that why he's still around?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #1038  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    Chamberlain had a pretty decent appearance yesterday so maybe he'll get a few more chances while Mane is out. Coutinho is in my opinion better utilized playing a bit deeper. And it was also refreshing that Wijnaldum finally had a good game.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #1039  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck33 View Post
    Chamberlain had a pretty decent appearance yesterday so maybe he'll get a few more chances while Mane is out. Coutinho is in my opinion better utilized playing a bit deeper. And it was also refreshing that Wijnaldum finally had a good game.
    We opened them up even though they parked the bus. Wish we would have had a few more shots on goal like the Matic effort in stead of taking a touch or three.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #1040  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    We opened them up even though they parked the bus. Wish we would have had a few more shots on goal like the Matic effort in stead of taking a touch or three.
    Should've been an easy win if we had someone who can finish. Looks like Klopp will have to go shopping.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #1041  
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,367
    Here is what you need to do in January Mr. Klopp.

    1) Buy De Vrij to fill in the Sakho shaped hole in our defence

    2) Buy Illaramendi to fill in the Lucas shaped hole in our midfield

    3) Unearth another Lewandowski / Aubameyang for us. I don't care where you will get him from.

    4) Just let go of the likes of Markovic & Ings. Also let Grujic go on loan.

    For now.

    1) Keep Henderson away from the team as much as you can.

    2) Give Milner a try in RB.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #1042  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck33 View Post
    Should've been an easy win if we had someone who can finish. Looks like Klopp will have to go shopping.
    You thinking another striker?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #1043  
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by RedN0!SE View Post

    For now.

    1) Keep Henderson away from the team as much as you can.

    2) Give Milner a try in RB.
    1) That's not going to happen atleast not this season.
    2)Why???
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #1044  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18,841
    Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    You thinking another striker?
    I'm not thinking of an additional striker but a replacement for Sturridge. And I'm thinking of another pacy winger with goals in him unless Chamberlain can come good.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •