Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 1,441 to 1,452 of 1452

Thread: Matt McQueen's First Title-Retaining Twitter Thread. No Unsubstantiated News, Fake Tweets or Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Bewdleyfan View Post
    A defender who can stop the opposition peppering our goal? Without a salting them, obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOPGIRL1971 View Post
    Sounds like a crisp idea to me
    * resisting Man City Sultan Shake joke...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

BearWithMe is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBarnes79 View Post
    I think Dayot has a high ceiling, but he needs to polish his game a little, which is only to be expected at 18.

He was really poor in RB's first game against Schalke and does take risks on the ball; potentially world class though, but like I said in the summer, I want someone more seasoned.
    Yes, as I initially said the other week, he reminds me of a young Sakho at PSG. Big, Strong, awkward running style but puts himself about, has the odd mistake in him though. What I like about him though is he doesn't seem scared of anything, he'd put his head most wouldn't put their feet. He's great in the air as well, better than Sakho at the same age for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewdleyfan View Post
    A defender who can stop the opposition peppering our goal? Without a salting them, obviously.

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by BearWithMe View Post
    Yes, as I initially said the other week, he reminds me of a young Sakho at PSG. Big, Strong, awkward running style but puts himself about, has the odd mistake in him though. What I like about him though is he doesn't seem scared of anything, he'd put his head most wouldn't put their feet. He's great in the air as well, better than Sakho at the same age for sure.
    I have not seen anything of this young lad yet Bear as I hate getting hopes up on the long list of talented players linked without anything ever coming of it, my slight concerns would be you referring to him as a young Sakho, try " a young Marcel Desailly " instead

Quote Originally Posted by CrawleyRed View Post
    Stereotyping someone because of their race is racist. That's literally the definition.

There's levels of it obviously, as you say, monkey chants and the like are worse forms of it, but so-called positive stereotyping is still racism. As the article correctly states, any positive form of racism is usually accompanied by an unspoken negative one.
    If you did the research you will find that the black man with a huge penis came from the white man. During the time of slavery to stop mixed race relationships it was said that black men were animalistic, sexual predators intent on trying to rape white women. Their giant members would be used to hurt and even injure women. So you see when look at the origin and where it came from its plain to see that The, 'all black men have big dongs' is not all about a bit if fun. Historically it was extremely racist and therfore, even though it wasnt intended to be, still is. End of.

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HIP-KLOPPBEATZ View Post
    If you did the research you will find that the black man with a huge penis came from the white man. During the time of slavery and to stop m9xed race relationships it was said that black men were animalistic, sexual predators intent on trying rape white women. Their giant members would be used to hurt and even injure the women. So you see when look at the origin and where it came from its plain to see that The, 'all black men have big dongs' is not all about a bit if fun. Historically it was extremely racist and therfore, even though it wasnt intended to be, still is. End of.
    There is a thread in off topic about this...if you want to discuss it...do it there.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

Last edited by GrottonRed; Yesterday at 19:41. Reason: use the appropriate thread

Grot, missed your note from upon high. Have you transferred it over, or should I do it?

Ta amigo

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield Iron 58 View Post
    Grot, missed your note from upon high. Have you transferred it over, or should I do it?

Ta amigo
    No problem...

Don't think I can move it now I've edited it.

Feel free to give your view in the other thread.

Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    There is a thread in off topic about this...if you want to discuss it...do it there.
    This conversation popped up in here first and for your information I've had my say.

Mersey Dudek is online now Academy prospect
    Great to see Falcao back scoring last season and continuing this season. Love that guy.

Poor Bielsa