Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 93

Thread: NFL 2017 season

  1. #61  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    24,058
    Thursday games are pretty much the only games you need to watch for the week, I guess.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #62  
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    33,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    Raiders!!!!!!
    Some finish that mate.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #63  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Thursday games are pretty much the only games you need to watch for the week, I guess.
    I'm off to see the Rams v Cardinals at Twickenham on Sunday, Browns v Vikings next week too. Hoping they will be slightly more competitive than the two at Wembley were.

    Rams v Cardinals should be a good one I reckon.

    Most the Thursday night games have been pretty good this season, Rams v 49ers was a good one.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #64  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    24,058
    Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    I'm off to see the Rams v Cardinals at Twickenham on Sunday, Browns v Vikings next week too. Hoping they will be slightly more competitive than the two at Wembley were.

    Rams v Cardinals should be a good one I reckon.

    Most the Thursday night games have been pretty good this season, Rams v 49ers was a good one.
    dude... seriously. **** you.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #65  
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    33,368
    Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    I'm off to see the Rams v Cardinals at Twickenham on Sunday, Browns v Vikings next week too. Hoping they will be slightly more competitive than the two at Wembley were.

    Rams v Cardinals should be a good one I reckon.

    Most the Thursday night games have been pretty good this season, Rams v 49ers was a good one.
    Rams v Cardinals should be a great game

    Noice one
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #66  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    dude... seriously. **** you.
    Cheers

    Do you not like these international games, losing a home game etc.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #67  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    27,948
    So Twickenham today for the Arizona Cardinals and the Los Angeles Rams

    And what an end to the Oakland Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs - the final play after the game was extended by two straight penalties - wow
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #68  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    27,948
    Wow - Can't believe that - the face of UK NFL - Kevin Cadle passed away - Great tribute on Sky tonight
    http://www.skysports.com/nfl/news/12...to-kevin-cadle
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #69  
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    23,638
    Miami losing the Jets AGAIN!!

    All my teams are ****
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #70  
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    23,638
    Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Miami losing the Jets AGAIN!!

    All my teams are ****
    28-28 now!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #71  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Another blow out at Twickenham, at least the Rams won though.

    One game left to maybe get a competitive match up, only thing is one team is the Browns so going to be hard going, unless Minnesota fail to turn up on the day with 3 of the 6 have done so far.

    Still an enjoyable day and with the poor Liverpool result it was better to be away from that game today.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #72  
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    33,368
    Think Lovren is playin for Denver tonight
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #73  
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    33,368
    Seattle then
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #74  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    24,058
    Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    Cheers

    Do you not like these international games, losing a home game etc.
    1988
    2016

    Check those dates and the teams. I hate them both.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #75  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    1988
    2016

    Check those dates and the teams. I hate them both.
    Yes must be hard having your home town team taken away, moved etc. even worse it happening with two franchises
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #76  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    24,058
    Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    Yes must be hard having your home town team taken away, moved etc. even worse it happening with two franchises


    You guys can have both teams over there, if you'd like. (also Kronke owns the Rams, so....)
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #77  
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,114
    Steelers look good again past couple weeks. AFC pretty open this years
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #78  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Awful injury for Chicago Bears TE Zach Miller. Hopefully he makes a full recovery but it sounds horrendous when you read about it.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #79  
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,460
    Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    Awful injury for Chicago Bears TE Zach Miller. Hopefully he makes a full recovery but it sounds horrendous when you read about it.
    Watched it when it happened wasnt pretty not good! Even more livid they took the TD from him, bad call that.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #80  
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    23,638
    Dolphins trade Ajayi to Eagles for a 4th round pick? Are we *********** insanse? Absolutely awful. Also sounds like we are happy to trade Landry as well. Just giving up on this season. What is the *********** point.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #81  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    24,058
    Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    Awful injury for Chicago Bears TE Zach Miller. Hopefully he makes a full recovery but it sounds horrendous when you read about it.
    Did I read they had to do emergency surgery on his knee in order to save his leg? Like, it was going to be amputated if not?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #82  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Did I read they had to do emergency surgery on his knee in order to save his leg? Like, it was going to be amputated if not?
    Yes he underwent vascular surgery to repair a torn popliteal artery
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #83  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    24,058
    Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    Yes he underwent vascular surgery to repair a torn popliteal artery
    It is very cool that both of us know what all of those words mean.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #84  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    It is very cool that both of us know what all of those words mean.
    Yes had to google it myself.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #85  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Deshaun Watson out for the season now it seems, torn ACL in practice. Hard going for the lad, was having a great rookie season.

    So many injuries this season and lots to top players.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #86  
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    33,368
    Strange season. Again tonight teams beatin ones who you think are flying
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #87  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    27,948
    Adrian Clayborn with 6 sacks against Dallas - and the idiot at Denver that only had 10 players defending against the Pats and later tried to have 12 on the field to punt
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #88  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggz View Post
    Strange season. Again tonight teams beatin ones who you think are flying
    I thought it was a pretty straight forward week results wise, I only got one result wrong in the weekly pick em, I had Chicago beating Green Bay.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #89  
    KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteron View Post
    Adrian Clayborn with 6 sacks against Dallas - and the idiot at Denver that only had 10 players defending against the Pats and later tried to have 12 on the field to punt
    Denver are hopeless, nearly 100 points given up in the last 2 games, something gone very wrong there after a decent start to the season.

    The Giants wont win another game this season the way they are going.

    New Orleans are looking really good, if the defense continues to play like they have the past 6-7weeks they could go all the way to the Superbowl.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #90  
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,114
    Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    Denver are hopeless, nearly 100 points given up in the last 2 games, something gone very wrong there after a decent start to the season.

    The Giants wont win another game this season the way they are going.

    New Orleans are looking really good, if the defense continues to play like they have the past 6-7weeks they could go all the way to the Superbowl.
    Saints and Eagles from the NFC, Pats or Steelers from the AFC.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •