Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 2449

Thread: As of now, what is your opinion of Jurgen Norbert Klopp?

YWNWA. KLOPP.....We are right behind you.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by salresco View Post
    YWNWA = You Won't Never Walk Alone?

We're going to learn a lot about him on Saturday.

Mourinho you can rest assured will be working on a game plan all week. Now will Klopp be or are we going to see the same script - meaningless possession until our CBs inevitably gift United goals.

Quote Originally Posted by grenny158 View Post
    Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Bauer-LFC View Post

Mourinho you can rest assured will be working on a game plan all week. Now will Klopp be or are we going to see the same script - meaningless possession until our CBs inevitably gift United goals.
    This has to be a wake-up call v Maureen. I maybe wrong, and will stand corrected, but hasn't Klopp got a good track record v Mourhino?

Either way, this is a big ****in' psychological game for JK and his players; lose and there'll be a ****-storm - win, and it should be a potential platform to move onwards and upwards and get our season back on track with gap being reduced between us and them to 4 points.

Having now just said that, I still think it'll be a score draw, 2-2.

Quote Originally Posted by salresco View Post
    But beware of the few who carry daggers!

Quote Originally Posted by grenny158 View Post
    Think he means = You Will Never Walk Alone.

Everyone in the world knows how to play Liverpool now

Klopp needs to show he is what we all think he is, and pull a cat out of the bag for this one.

What is this horse**** rhetoric going on around at the moment? BBC and Phil McNulty posting articles of him not being an improvement on Rodgers. Multiple others about him being a flop or not.

It has already started hasn't it? The Rafa treatment. The media doesn't like us having a top manager.

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tonylet View Post
    What is this horse**** rhetoric going on around at the moment? BBC and Phil McNulty posting articles of him not being an improvement on Rodgers. Multiple others about him being a flop or not.

It has already started hasn't it? The Rafa treatment. The media doesn't like us having a top manager.
    Neither do half our fans. Heard BBC saying the vultures are circling. Hope the owners resist this sensation hungry media.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    Neither do half our fans. Heard BBC saying the vultures are circling. Hope the owners resist this sensation hungry media.
    That's part and parcel in football, any manager of a team that is not producing the expected results is going to be under pressure sooner than later, there is only one way to get out from this situation and that is nothing to do with the media, fans or owners, start winning games and the pressure will be off, keep dropping points and it will get worse.

He is a better manager than Rodgers, but because of what he did st Dortmund, not Liverpool.

People don't like hearing it but it's difficult to point to any great improvement from when Rodgers was manager.

I don't think we will at all

I know it was almost years ago now, but way way back in February 2017, we played at Old Trafford and he switched the formation, adapted our approach and but for a late equaliser, very nearly did a 'Mourinhoesque' job on them.

That's not the first time either, he tinkered quite a bit with the game plan to get us vital wins away at the business end of the season.

I think what you are doing is mixing up clumsy lazy pundit stereotypes of how Klopp sets up 'every game' with what actually happens, something we as fans should be able to recognise really as avid viewers.

He is a better manager than Rodgers, but because of what he did st Dortmund, not Liverpool.

People don't like hearing it but it's difficult to point to any great improvement from when Rodgers was manager.
    I think he has been better, although you are right no by a huge margin, in fact the improvement has been marginal and in some areas pretty much non existent.
    One of the issues is that he has had a bad transfer window, Rodgers had the same problem at the same stage and instead of making amends in the following one he actually made it even worse, from that point he was a dead man walking, Klopp has not got to that stage yet but if he doesn't get things right next time around then he is going to be in serious trouble.

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator

See this is the kind of mindset I find I can't understand. It's the second anniversary his arrival. Two cup finals in his first season and back in the champions league in his second season and when on song other teams describe us as 'frightening' but the knives are out because there are still things to sort out.

See this is the kind of mindset I find I can't understand. It's the second anniversary his arrival. Two cup finals in his first season and back in the champions league in his second season and when on song other teams describe us as 'frightening' but the knives are out because there are still things to sort out.
    Saturday is do or die for Klopp, we'll learn plenty we didn't know before...........all over again like the other pile of times

I think we should be better now. I'm not going to apologize for thinking that.

The decision to not sign a CB was such a monumentally bad decision that I almost can't take the season seriously

Quote Originally Posted by welshypool View Post
    Saturday is do or die for Klopp, we'll learn plenty we didn't know before...........all over again like the other pile of times
    Nobody said it's do or die. All I said was we'll find out a lot about how tactically astute he is tomorrow. Will he have an ace up for sleeve or will it be the same script and play into Mourinhos hands.

See that's analysing a managers performance.

You like on the other hand prefer to cling on to soundbytes like "long term plans" and "the bigger picture" and hope thst everything mystically falls into place in his 5th season.

Nobody said it's do or die. All I said was we'll find out a lot about how tactically astute he is tomorrow. Will he have an ace up for sleeve or will it be the same script and play into Mourinhos hands.

See that's analysing a managers performance.

You like on the other hand prefer to cling on to soundbytes like "long term plans" and "the bigger picture" and hope thst everything mystically falls into place in his 5th season.
    No that's you just being silly, you seem to squeeze an awful lot of posters into this bracket.

So why do you think one game will reveal how astute he is? Just this one? Why not the other 7 games he's managed against Mourinho, or the game I mentioned back in February or the whole of last season with the clear changes in approach for our run in?

You see I gave you a very clear post of when he's altered or changed the set up in the very very recent past.

You lob a rather misguided insult back and say much of nothing (whilst claiming it was an 'analysis)

The owners are far more problematic to our chances of success than klopp, who at least has won things in football , albeit with competent people behind him

Itís pathetic...... the games we have drawn, If we take our chances we win simple..... as klopp said he canít score the goals himself...... the media are just trying to drum up interest and itís pathetic

foreverred-1973 is online now 100% Concentrated
    His pcs are the only positive so far, but thatĎs by far not enough.
    Thank God I'm an Atheist!

Saturday is a turning point - one way or the other

Quote Originally Posted by QuatreVingt16 View Post
    But beware of the few who carry daggers!
    Et tu Brute??

Quote Originally Posted by BoDiddley View Post
    Saturday is a turning point - one way or the other
    Nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Roy View Post
    Nonsense.
    Yeah, you're right. Meaningless match.

LFC fans are too easy to get a rise from that's why. Generates traffic. Only a nutcase would say Klopp is not an improvement on Rodgers, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by BoDiddley View Post
    Yeah, you're right. Meaningless match.
    I donít think he said it was a meaningless match, I think your making a lot more of the game than is needed

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleSulk View Post
    LFC fans are too easy to get a rise from that's why. Generates traffic. Only a nutcase would say Klopp is not an improvement on Rodgers, obviously.
    It's not that far-fetched really

Quote Originally Posted by redeyes77 View Post
    I don’t think he said it was a meaningless match, I think your making a lot more of the game than is needed
    I said this match is a turning point. Matey said nonsense.

Well I'll tell you this.

If Klopp plays the usual open nonsense, trying to blow the opposition off the park in the first twenty minutes, then running out of ideas.
    Liverpool will get schooled tomorrow - and it will prove to be a turning point - make no mistake