Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 1,861 to 1,868 of 1868

Thread: Brexit...Deal or No Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    My local! Cheap as chips too (if generic).
    I prefer noisy pubs so I don't have to listen to remoaners.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    Ha - that made me laugh! So brexit voters voted to get screwed via their own UK decisions rather than get screwed by EU decisions? Tbh, if that was the choice I would rather get screwed though my own decisions!

And I often am!
    I was not referring to you, but its a fact that a lot of the less informed voters that were mislead by nigel will only get more **** after being led up the garden path.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDilkington View Post
    I was not referring to you, but its a fact that a lot of the less informed voters that were mislead by nigel will only get more **** after being led up the garden path.
    What about the less informed voters who voted to remain?
    Are you saying all the remoaners are politically clued up? Or are they as clueless as 99% of the rest of us who voted with their hearts?

Quote Originally Posted by seasonedtraveller View Post
    What about the less informed voters who voted to remain?
    Are you saying all the remoaners are politically clued up? Or are they as clueless as 99% of the rest of us who voted with their hearts?
    Never said any of that, there are uninformed on both sides, making stuff up just to get a reaction is not going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDilkington View Post
    Never said any of that, making stuff up just to get a reaction is not going to work for you any more old man.
    It could perhaps be suggested that the people who didn't vote were the politically clued up ones as there was a dearth of factual information available in which to make an accurate informed opinion of which way to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoscoch View Post
    It could perhaps be suggested that the people who didn't vote were the politically clued up ones as there was a dearth of factual information available in which to make an accurate informed opinion of which way to vote.
    Yea thats a good point and I was only on the cusp so that sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by seasonedtraveller View Post
    Wow so now I not only read the mail and other right wing papers....I also drink in Wetherspoons.
    I like how to insult someone just because they have a different opinion to you.
    It is not a question of opinions, you got your "data" wrong. That's the size of it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Alon1 View Post
    It is not a question of opinions, you got your "data" wrong. That's the size of it really.
    What data? You think data from proveu sources is accurate? And once we leave those countries supposedly doing well.....
    Won't be