Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Shooting in Vegas

lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Quote Originally Posted by bshelton View Post
    Same can be said of guns
    Ok, then lets help regulate who can have these guns. That is exactly the point.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi98 View Post
    Funny, when you asked me to demonstrate what I've personally done to combat gun violence I explained in detail...you (of course) said nothing. You asked me if I'm American and I replied...you said nothing. Seems that you're the one demanding answers and adding nothing when someone challenges you on your ********.
    Destroying your personal guns did absolutely nothing to combat gun violence. Pat yourself on the back if you want though. I got rid of my AK-47 but you don't see me bragging about it like I aided the gun effort.

I'm Greek-American, born in Greece, moved to America when I was 12. Anything else you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Megali-Idea View Post
    Destroying your personal guns did absolutely nothing to combat gun violence. Pat yourself on the back if you want though. I got rid of my AK-47 but you don't see me bragging about it like I aided the gun effort.

I'm Greek-American, born in Greece, moved to America when I was 12. Anything else you want to know?
    Still in here battling away Mega? Props to you