Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Balance of our team/squad

1. #1 Souness Balance of our team/squad 
    just wondering what the team would be like when Lallana's fit.Coutinho has to play in midfield so that leaves 1 space
    if we persist with the current formation.To think with the poor way we defend as a team that we're gonna play with
    one so called DM & of the 2 choices,both Can & Hendo aint good enough to do that job,& why on earth we spent 40m
    on AOC when what we obviously needed was a Matic type & he went for the same money.Just cant understand the thinking
    behind our transfer policy & now we've gone & bought another attack minder player in Kieta??The balance is all wrong &
    if we persist with 433 then @ least 1,if not 2 midfielders have to be proper DM's who can read a game & pass a ball well.
    We don't have 1 let alone 2 of these type players & until we do we'll not challenge for sweet FA.Add the fact that we need
    a commanding CB only adds to the poor transfer policy.So after 2 years & 4 transfer windows it's been a very pretty poorly
    executed/thought plan.So far we've lost 2 of the lesser cup finals,scraped into 4th place & started this season extremely poorly
    I've been lucky enough to have seen all the great teams & players over the last 40 years & this team & players,except Coutiho
    are a poor imitation of the great sides & players who've graced that red shirt.I don't like to say this but this all comes back to the manager.
    Hope we don't suffer another 5 season plan that eventually fails.....the signs aren't good
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

I feel like right now we are as balanced as Katie Price....

A whole lot of new pointless flash going on up top and a lot of drama but truth be told we are a complete mess, with no direction and no real idea what is going on.

We've moved on from gengenpressing (getting the baps out) and since we have no other plan a let alone a plan b we will probably go back to the high press soon enough........

PS. I think migs creates more clear cut chances than Lallana...... all be it for the opposition.

I feel like we should keep creating these threads

Quote Originally Posted by Defo-skitso View Post
    I feel like we should keep creating these threads
    Improving the balance of the forums, I like it.

Yea Jugen has Blanched the reds into nothingness.

A pale shadow of their former greatness.

Balnce of our team/sqad

I am really worried , largely by the 2 missing vowels in the thread title.

Maybe Klopp has a similar problem .
    My ship is coming in.

It's likely that one of Phil, Lallana, Mane, Firmino and Salah will always be injured or need a rest at any time.

The issue is our defensive players aren't good enough, not that we have too many good offensive players.