Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LFC Comedy

Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    Con-Con's world cup predicting dog. Can't remember it's name now - Snowy? Was Con-con really only 13, we'll probably never know
    Con con is missed. Luis Garasai

I miss you Con Con <3
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by LordJamieOfCarragher View Post
    A poster called Megatron, think he was from Norway.

Edited pretty much every post he made with ^ROBOTSTYLE.

His bio was FOOTBALL, LFC, TRANSFORMERS, SWIMMING WITH FRIENDS ETC...

Some of his work here
    Cool. I searched his profile and came up with nothing, These things need to be preserved.

MiraclesArePossible is online now Boot Room insider

Some of his work here
    Christ almighty that's amazing

Some of his work here
    He was a real robot.

MiraclesArePossible is online now Boot Room insider
    Also apologies to the mods posting in this thread but I suppose you have to look back on boycott day and laugh

LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullenator View Post
    He was a real robot.
    Yes he was

He was a real robot.
    And he flew in the face of DECEPTICON stereotypes.

Brave

Top poster, instant smile effect

Does anyone remember when scoopex posted a photo of something and we noticed that his fingers were really fat?

We called him sausage fingers relentlessly. Those were the days.

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is offline Ask him if the match is on TV
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraclesArePossible View Post
    What was this
    Some idiot that believed he was a robot and typed in capital letters. He is the reason you can't type in all capitals anymore, so when a topic on someone dying is posted R.I.P. comes up as r.i.p.

More comedy I'm surprised no one mentioned, that moron that lied that his dad's first cousin was marring Sanchez, a wedding that never existed and every time he was asked for proof the wedding happened he changed the subject. Then after a while he made a comment and someone said something about him being related to Sanchez and he had no idea what the person was on about, clearly forgetting his own lie and then changed it to his dad gatecrashed this non wedding. Then he made up a story about some twitter journalist who's really reliable told him a transfer exclusive. Because he would only tell one person and everyone to keep up his reliable reputation and he would tell someone he doesn't even know, so he can post it on a forum. He said he could prove if it people gave their e mail addresses. Clearly no one did and he was told how to go to a photo uploading site, how to upload a picture of the tweet and post the link here. So of course when he posted the link, page no found and he had no idea what went wrong.
    YNWA

Last edited by GrottonRed; 11-10-17 at 07:18. Reason: ignore him then

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    The Anfield Cat ran onto the pitch during a match and the crowd shouted ''A Cat! A Cat! Acatacatacat!''

The Anfield Cat ran onto the pitch during a match and the crowd shouted ''A Cat! A Cat! Acatacatacat!''
    A cat was probably the best form of our defence.

What ever happened to Scoopex?

Quote Originally Posted by Klopphopper View Post
    What ever happened to Scoopex?
    Fingers got too fat to type.

Fingers got too fat to type.
    But would you trusty him?

Quote Originally Posted by Red-And-Proud View Post
    Knock, Knock
    Who's there?
    "Roy"
    Roy who?
    "Roy"
    My Favourite

It has been reported that there was a comedian in the 89 title winning Arsenal team. They covered a letter in the TIA sign so it read as follows.

THIS

IS

A FIELD

LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by paul143 View Post
    It has been reported that there was a comedian in the 89 title winning Arsenal team. They covered a letter in the TIA sign so it read as follows.

THIS

IS

A FIELD

They've got a film out about that match

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is offline Ask him if the match is on TV
    Forums - Someone making a topic asking who Annie Road was, thinking it referred to a woman

Match - Against Hoffenheim before the game the score board kept going blue and turning out, then they fixed it but it was now displaying Liverpool 0 Palace 0 and 65 minutes or something like that.
    YNWA

Not on these boards but going to Anfield from the 60s on when it was standing. You could be peeing yourself sometimes listening to some of the fans. One guy in particular used to make his own words up and when a player did something good he would shout as loud as he could. Spiffilcating brilliantining play exhuberationaling and so on . he would shout throughout the game and never use the same word twice. On many a cold night or afternoon he kept us entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by johnamiri View Post
    Not on these boards but going to Anfield from the 60s on when it was standing. You could be peeing yourself sometimes listening to some of the fans. One guy in particular used to make his own words up and when a player did something good he would shout as loud as he could. Spiffilcating brilliantining play exhuberationaling and so on . he would shout throughout the game and never use the same word twice. On many a cold night or afternoon he kept us entertained.
    Thanks for sharing. This is more what I was after for this thread, rather than discussing posters. This and moments of comedy from LFC staff.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaros View Post
    Thanks for sharing. This is more what I was after for this thread, rather than discussing posters. This and moments of comedy from LFC staff.
    One LFC related thing which still makes me smile is that Momo Sissoko Long pass which just went straight up in the air around 20 metres instead of the recipient. He then controlled his own pass/kick nicely and moved on as if nothing had happened. The whole thing was so bizzarre and yet perfectly normal.

Another thing was one when one chelsea fullback Boswingwa kicked Yossi right in the middle and absolutely nothing happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oml5m10vaA I know it is our player but the fact that nothing happened just makes it funny.
    Last edited by Wowbagger; 13-10-17 at 07:39.

This is not so much funny as thought provoking. I started off watching by going in the Boys Pen. For those of you not familiar with The Pen. If you stood facing the Kop goal the pen was right up in the corner of the Top on the right hand side. There was nearly always this guy there with a blind man. He would stand there and the conversation would go something like. Stevenson short pass to Thompson on the half way line. Thompson has gone past the full back played it to St John . Now to Hunt shoot shoot Goooaaallll. I never forget the blind man shouting , What a *********** goal and jumping up and down while his mate had hold of him making sure he never fell down the steps. I often wondered if the blind guy ever said something like "the best goal I ever saw"
    Last edited by johnamiri; 16-10-17 at 08:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
    One LFC related thing which still makes me smile is that Momo Sissoko Long pass which just went straight up in the air around 20 metres instead of the recipient. He then controlled his own pass/kick nicely and moved on as if nothing had happened. The whole thing was so bizzarre and yet perfectly normal.

Another thing was one when one chelsea fullback Boswingwa kicked Yossi right in the middle and absolutely nothing happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oml5m10vaA I know it is our player but the fact that nothing happened just makes it funny.
    Don't remember the Momo one but the kick on Yossi was like yesterday.

That was just astounding. Refereeing at its worst possible, right in front of the linesman too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post

I actually remember that Think it was after Momo's eye injury and he was starting to go downhill, but he was becoming comically bad some games and I remember seeing him do that and just thinking wtf?!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaros View Post
    I remember some kid losing a helium balloon that went to the roof of the Kop. Fella said to Peter Crouch "Scuse Crouchy, any chance you can grab that for me?" Crouch did a pretend jump with his arm in the air while laughing. Top lad.

TheKnucklesOfAgger is online now Academy prospect
    ‘LEARN TO PLAY THE LIVERPOOL WAY’ on the electric boards around the pitch while we were 2-0 down to Wolves.