Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Barca are surely pushing the envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by L8LadinDubai View Post
    Pointless as the game has moved on - as have punishments for most indiscretions.

The Spanish clubs' bans were given by UEFA I believe - whom we are also governed by, so are also relevant.
    yet you have yet to prove it

Barca,Madrid and At.Madrid were banned for signing young players under 18 nothing to do with tapping up ,dont know why you're bringing them up
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by Emaxx2 View Post
    yet you have yet to prove it

Barca,Madrid and At.Madrid were banned for signing young players under 18 nothing to do with tapping up ,dont know why you're bringing them up
    If you're not going to listen to logic, there's no point carrying on.

Most people would see that the game has clearly moved on, and there are more synergies with my examples than yours.

But you're entitled to your opinion - which like mine, is all it is.

If you're not going to listen to logic, there's no point carrying on.

Most people would see that the game has clearly moved on, and there are more synergies with my examples than yours.

But you're entitled to your opinion - which like mine, is all it is.
    You dont know whether the rules about this specific rule have changed you just assume they have because it has been a long time anyone took it seriously

I'm glad you stepped off the Spanish team bans obviously you were to lazy to read why they were banned

Quote Originally Posted by Emaxx2 View Post
    You dont know whether the rules about this specific rule have changed you just assume they have because it has been a long time anyone took it seriously

I'm glad you stepped off the Spanish team bans obviously you were to lazy to read why they were banned
    I didn't step off anything. You clearly were quite closed to anything other than your one 12yr old anecdote. So I can't be bothered wasting my time.

I didn't step off anything. You clearly were quite closed to anything other than your one 12yr old anecdote. So I can't be bothered wasting my time.
    Yes i was closed to the idea that a club being banned for signing an 18 year old is the same as a club getting banned for tapping. You cant be bothered because you just realised you had a mare comparing the two

So he gets praise when we win, but it's the whipping boys' fault when we lose? Got you!
    They are whipping boys because they are the fundamental problem with this squad and directly cost us points.... There has never been a time where I look at Cou and thought he cost us the points... Believe me i am a equal opportunity critic and if Cou deserves it I will be leading the line in that regard but I don't see it... No I don't think he deserves criticism for wanting to leave for a better situation

Mersey Dudek is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by BoDiddley View Post
    Let the lad go

To coin a phrase, the club doesn't match his ambition - sadly
    Well you were saying all summer he doesn't produce for us anyway and we should get rid and we'd be better off doing so, so there should be nothing sad about it.

Snippes is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    Exactly... One day this club will learn I hope....
    Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    If it could potentially land the player who cares about another clubs feelings?!
    Funny that when we try to do similar things and get reported by Southampton, the same fans turn on the club for not being more tactful.

If true, this would be so depressing that I'd have to laugh to stop from crying at the incompetence shown last summer even more than I already have.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-...irgil-van-dijk

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by spikop View Post
    If true, this would be so depressing that I'd have to laugh to stop from crying at the incompetence shown last summer even more than I already have.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-...irgil-van-dijk
    That'll be out of spite that we didn't let them have Phil