Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 169

Thread: Harvey Weinstein

  1. #91  
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,725
    Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    A predater and a pervert of the highest order. Should be extraditioned back to the US and stand trial
    I'm still annoyed at how much state protection Polanski gets
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #92  
    TheRiedle is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36,143
    Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder87 View Post
    Is anyone really surprised? Bet there's far worse **** going on in Hollywood tbh.
    Exactly.
    ?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #93  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    I'm still annoyed at how much state protection Polanski gets
    who's Polanski and what did he/she do? Whoever it is it wouldn't surprise me if politics has entered that showdown already.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #94  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,766
    Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    who's Polanski and what did he/she do? Whoever it is it wouldn't surprise me if politics has entered that showdown already.
    He's a native from the capital of Italy.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #95  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    He's a native from the capital of Italy.
    Roman Polanski. just googled it. Claims of rape. Disgusting.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #96  
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    16,233
    Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    Roman Polanski. just googled it. Claims of rape. Disgusting.
    Just a little worse then woody allen
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #97  
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,963
    I'm amazed anyone still works with Roman Polanski. His last big movie had Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet in it. These are A-listers who have no problem working with a child sex offender who fled rather than accept punishment for what he did. People working with Woody Allen is also alarming given the nature of the allegations against him, and the fact he signed a petition in support of Polanski not so long ago which IMO adds weight to the idea that Woody Allen's views when it comes to sexual behaviour and boundaries is highly suspect.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #98  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Just a little worse then woody allen
    yeh, heard about that 20+ years ago. should have had his sack cut off
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #99  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by White Star Line View Post
    I'm amazed anyone still works with Roman Polanski. His last big movie had Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet in it. These are A-listers who have no problem working with a child sex offender who fled rather than accept punishment for what he did. People working with Woody Allen is also alarming given the nature of the allegations against him, and the fact he signed a petition in support of Polanski not so long ago which IMO adds weight to the idea that Woody Allen's views when it comes to sexual behaviour and boundaries is highly suspect.
    so Polanski is a peadofile too?
    Last edited by Jannno; 12-10-17 at 18:56.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #100  
    lfcstlouis is online now Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,766
    Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    yeh, heard about that 20+ years ago. should have had his sack cut off
    Why, because he divorced his wife and married his adopted daughter?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #101  
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    The funniest thing is that a lot on the right are praising Mike Pence's policy of never meeting with a woman alone.

    Like, Mike Pence is such a scumbag degenerate preadator that if left alone with a women he'd do rape. And they think his policy is a good one! My god, it's embarrassing.
    The right wing are showing their utter lack of self-awareness with this Weinstein case. They worship FOX News which was a hub of sexual harrassment and unwanted predatory behaviour, with Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly, both of whom were supported publically by Trump, who 62M Americans voted for even AFTER they heard him bragging about sexually assaulting women. The most absurd example being Trump's idiot son asking Jimmy Kimmel (who has been considered an enemy to the right ever since he expressed his oh so controversial belief that the poor and sick should not be left to die) to comment on Harvey Weinstein. Kimmel's response was to simply tweet him the Access Hollywood tape (which I'm sure coincidentally, when it was originally released, was followed just hours later by Wikileaks and the Podesta e-mails, just in case anyone had any trust in Julian Assange).
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #102  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Why, because he divorced his wife and married his adopted daughter?
    well my memory might not be accurate but i think it was peadofiliae related
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #103  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36,755
    Quote Originally Posted by White Star Line View Post
    I'm amazed anyone still works with Roman Polanski. His last big movie had Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet in it. These are A-listers who have no problem working with a child sex offender who fled rather than accept punishment for what he did. People working with Woody Allen is also alarming given the nature of the allegations against him, and the fact he signed a petition in support of Polanski not so long ago which IMO adds weight to the idea that Woody Allen's views when it comes to sexual behaviour and boundaries is highly suspect.
    They all live in some sort of luvvie pixieland though.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #104  
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    16,233
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Why, because he divorced his wife and married his adopted daughter?
    He Allegedly raped Dylan Farrow
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #105  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    16,789
    The phony self righteous libs coming home to roost.

    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #106  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    16,789
    Quote Originally Posted by White Star Line View Post
    I'm amazed anyone still works with Roman Polanski. His last big movie had Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet in it. These are A-listers who have no problem working with a child sex offender who fled rather than accept punishment for what he did. People working with Woody Allen is also alarming given the nature of the allegations against him, and the fact he signed a petition in support of Polanski not so long ago which IMO adds weight to the idea that Woody Allen's views when it comes to sexual behaviour and boundaries is highly suspect.
    Grow up, lad... these frauds cover their own. Harvey at 1:18 btw.. not to mention the rest of the sycophants...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
    Last edited by RedHed2; 12-10-17 at 19:55.
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #107  
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post
    Grow up, lad... these frauds cover their own. Harvey at 1:18 btw.. not to mention the rest of the sycophants...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post
    The phony self righteous libs coming home to roost.

    When "libs" start electing Harvey Weinstein president, then you can gloat.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #108  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    16,789
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Why, because he divorced his wife and married his adopted daughter?


    It’s claasic.
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #109  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    16,789
    Quote Originally Posted by White Star Line View Post
    When "libs" start electing Harvey Weinstein president, then you can gloat.
    President?

    Is this a Trump thread?
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #110  
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post
    President?

    Is this a Trump thread?
    It relates.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #111  
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,717
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post
    The phony self righteous libs coming home to roost.

    What is there to smile about?

    Why do you appear to be taking pleasure from this...the alleged abuse, sexual abuse and rape of women?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #112  
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,725
    Quote Originally Posted by IDREAMOFGINI View Post
    so Polanski is a peadofile too?
    Yes. Clear away the noise and he was sentenced for having unlawful sex with a minor (nowadays rape). He has since called it a cultural difference and used his victims name in defence claiming the authorities are ruining her life because she wants it to be over despite fighting extradition and not turning himself in.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #113  
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    16,233
    Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    Yes. Clear away the noise and he was sentenced for having unlawful sex with a minor (nowadays rape). He has since called it a cultural difference and used his victims name in defence claiming the authorities are ruining her life because she wants it to be over despite fighting extradition and not turning himself in.
    It is rarely that a criminal turns him self in freely
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #114  
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    It is rarely that a criminal turns him self in freely
    Especially one that doesn't think they have done wrong. But using the victim publicly as a defence is particularly low.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #115  
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    16,233
    Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    Especially one that doesn't think they have done wrong. But using the victim publicly as a defence is particularly low.
    Paedophiles rarely think what they do is wrong. So there is almost no chance of redemption. .....
    Last edited by Jannno; 13-10-17 at 17:17.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #116  
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Paedophiles rarely think what they do is wrong. So there is almost no chance of redemption. A bullet is the best solution. Cheapest as well
    At the risk of controversy, I am not sure that is true. I saw a documentary on people who were attracted to children but never acted because they knew it was wrong and they knew they were sick. Some felt it hard to get help without suddenly being investigated for their past (and friends and family informed), and treated like scum. Many isolated themselves from society. Some had been abused themselves.

    Really throws your belief system when you hear stuff like that. I find it hard not to still be afraid of them and judge them
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #117  
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,725
    Seems British and American Police investigating - I don't think it is going away for him (second chance my ass)
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #118  
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Make a circus take entrance and make a show for the flock
    I'm sure some of the family and friends of the abused children wouldn't mind VIP seats...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #119  
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    17,707
    So those who are advocating for the death sentence for any crime that includes paedo or child are you content for the government to repeal/amend the human rights act so that it would be legal.

    This is due to the following

    Article 3 of the European convention on human rights, now part of our law by virtue of the Human Rights Act, which states: "No one shall be subjected to torture or inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment."

    Dante i either I had the same hallucination or it was real.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #120  
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,717
    Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    At the risk of controversy, I am not sure that is true. I saw a documentary on people who were attracted to children but never acted because they knew it was wrong and they knew they were sick. Some felt it hard to get help without suddenly being investigated for their past (and friends and family informed), and treated like scum. Many isolated themselves from society. Some had been abused themselves.

    Really throws your belief system when you hear stuff like that. I find it hard not to still be afraid of them and judge them
    Why would you not judge an adult that sexually abuses a child...they should be judged.

    Those who don't act, that is surely the ideal?

    There are people out there who have filmed themselves and others raping babies. Once caught that should be the end of these people.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •