Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 571 to 582 of 582

Thread: Harvey Weinstein

  1. #571  
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I think that people think all English are hooligans due to what happens at world and European championships.
    lately though many other nations are quite good at emulating the English
    But the mwin hooligans at the last 3 championships have been foriegn. German polish Russian . And make no mistake those countries plus Holland and Italy have trouble on a weekly basis much worse than we do
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #572  
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    17,884
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonedtraveller View Post
    But the mwin hooligans at the last 3 championships have been foriegn. German polish Russian . And make no mistake those countries plus Holland and Italy have trouble on a weekly basis much worse than we do
    As i said. Lately other countries try to emulate the English.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #573  
    Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    29,492
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonedtraveller View Post
    Yes the women who choose to get on by doing whatever it takes
    But sexual assault of other women is nothing to do with those women and trivialising it as 'mistakenly trying it on' takes the spotlight away from rapists and serial assaults, which is what this us about.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #574  
    WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    34,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    But sexual assault of other women is nothing to do with those women and trivialising it as 'mistakenly trying it on' takes the spotlight away from rapists and serial assaults, which is what this us about.
    Ridiculous that you even have to explain this.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #575  
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    But sexual assault of other women is nothing to do with those women and trivialising it as 'mistakenly trying it on' takes the spotlight away from rapists and serial assaults, which is what this us about.
    And like I said. We don't know the facts. That's what a court will ask for.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #576  
    Alpha Papa is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12,751
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonedtraveller View Post
    And like I said. We don't know the facts. That's what a court will ask for.
    But that wasn't your argument at all.

    It wasn't anywhere in that post. It was "it says more about women than men" - which is typical small-minded misogyny. You're trying to equate a woman choosing to sleep with a powerful man/footballer (both parties doing something under their own free will), with a man sexually assaulting a woman (one person's free will, the other subject to abuse).
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #577  
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Papa View Post
    But that wasn't your argument at all.

    It wasn't anywhere in that post. It was "it says more about women than men" - which is typical small-minded misogyny. You're trying to equate a woman choosing to sleep with a powerful man/footballer (both parties doing something under their own free will), with a man sexually assaulting a woman (one person's free will, the other subject to abuse).
    .....
    Last edited by Jannno; 27-11-17 at 15:02. Reason: Trolling. One month ban. This is your final warning of a permanent ban from the forums if your offensive posting continues
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #578  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,687
    I cant believe ST lasted the weekend with views like that. Whether he was trolling or just held that frankly abhorrent belief, makes no difference.
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #579  
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloader View Post
    I cant believe ST lasted the weekend with views like that. Whether he was trolling or just held that frankly abhorrent belief, makes no difference.
    Janno had to. An idiotic poster.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #580  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,687
    Quote Originally Posted by redhoops View Post
    Janno had to. An idiotic poster.
    I hope he takes the hint and either comes back with a new attitude or just saves us the bother of having to deal with him and not come back at all. The forum will be better for it.
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #581  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,732
    Nice one Janno.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #582  
    +Shriekback+ is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,417
    Weinsteins mate Quentin Tarantino has apologized for remarks he made about Roman Polanski’s sexual assault of Samantha Geimer.

    In a 2003 audio recording of Tarantino on Howard Stern's show defending Polanski's sexual assault of a 13-year-old.

    “I don’t believe it’s rape, not at 13, not for these 13-year-old party girls," he claimed in the interview.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes"
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •